• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Crossover Nation (a crazy roleplay that crisses over your other roleplays)

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Whats this? Portals throigh space time? To other dimensions? And you just got sucked through them? Yeah, this is probably a normal day for you. But anyway, you've got to save the multiverse. Mary Sues and bad writing are taking over. If you don't stop them roleplaying will never be fun again. Go! Now! And team up with various other roleplay characters to stop this! But first, get briefed on the situation. Because you can't stop something you know nothing about

Gm notes

Hello RPN. Welcome to Crossover Nation. I this rp we play as previous characters that we have played as and we attempt to save the multiverse from bad writing. You must absolutely play as one of your previous characters and you cannot play as preexisting fandom characters (like mario or naruto or whatever). Save the forums! Make roleplay fun again!

WE MUST SAVE OUR HOLY NATION! DEUS VULT!

One liners, godmodding, taking over other characters, worse grammar and spelling than usual, the works.
And we would fight that in comedic fashion with original characters from all different worlds and rules who would all have a different take and descriptions on what the hell a portal is?
I’m in.

And we would fight that in comedic fashion with original characters from all different worlds and rules who would all have a different take and descriptions on what the hell a portal is?
I’m in.
Yep. (Thpigh, ypu have to have used them at least once before).

I really hope more people become interested in this :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back