• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Crossover! Arya/Geralt [GoT/Witcher]

useless

✰ 愚か者
Hello, hello! So, thanks for stopping by! I’m going to try and keep this simple, so if you have any questions, feel free to message me and we can sort things out. Likewise, if you find yourself interested, shoot me a message and we can get things rolling!

Alrighty! This is a story I’ve been really wanting to do for some time, but understandably, as a crossover, it isn’t easy to find interested people. Basically, I’d like to play as Arya Stark against Geralt of Rivia. I have seen all of Game of Thrones and have seen season one of The Witcher, however, I’m also playing The Witcher 3 at the moment, so I don’t mind spoilers at all and will look up whatever I need to look up.

What I’m thinking is something as follows:

Arya sails West of Westeros and eventually finds the Continent (I think that is the name of the ‘world’ The Witcher takes places on?).

OR

Arya encounters a witch on her journey, a witch who has teleported to her world from the Witcher universe (in the game it has been hinted at that such a thing is possible). Arya offends this woman in some way, possibly, and so the witch teleports Arya away to the Witcher universe to fend for herself!

Either way, she will eventually cross paths with Geralt. I’m completely open to other ideas as well, I just think Arya would do pretty well in the Witcher universe, and it could be fun to stick her with Geralt!

Thanks for reading! I’ll likely tweak this thread up later, but for now, just hit me up if you’re interested or have questions!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back