• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Crossdressing RP?

Zotohxan

1,2, Buckle my shoe. 3,4, Let's RP some more~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Would anyone be up for doing a Crossdressing RP? I'm not really looking for any fantasy elements right now, so I'd like for it to be a realistic RP, but it doesn't have to be modern. I also LOVE medieval settings! (:
I don't have much of an actual plot in mind, so I'd really love to create something with someone!

A little about me and what I'm looking for in a partner:
I'm 21 and have been roleplaying for around 9-10ish years in total, and forum roleplaying for about 8-9ish years.
I'd prefer a partner who is 18+ just because that makes me a little more comfortable ^^'
I'm mostly looking for a roleplay here, though I do have discord and an email I'd be open to moving to if that's what you'd prefer.
I typically reply with at least 1-2 paragraphs per reply unless it's mostly dialogue, in which case it can be a bit tedious and annoying to pop out LOADS of paragraphs of just one-way conversation. I don't really mind however much my partner replies, so long as it isn't constant one-liners. I'd also like someone who doesn't have constant misspellings/grammatical errors that make it impossible to read what they're writing.

Soooo, if you're interested in this plot, or have anything else in mind you really have an inkling for, shoot me a PM or reply here!

Thanks for your time!! (:

Very interested. Am new so still filling out my info but would love to discuss your idea! I saw your post thru a search and it is why I came here! Very much seeking real type as opposed to fantasy. Love detail, realism and slow nice and easy pacing. I agree totally with your post. I hope you see fit to reply. Thank You.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back