• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Snackofthefuture

A lil Woozy right now
Roleplay Availability
Cross Blades: The Divine Conquerors

sunset_by_anatofinnstark_ddbyaq6-fullview.jpg

"This is the new world, and I want you to conquer it."

dogwalker_by_boxume_dda1sjw-fullview.jpg

"It is my gift and my revenge."

holy_shrine_by_tacosauceninja_dcuwnp8-pre.jpg

"Now take it for yourself."

As the winds of the end times engulf the Farall dimension, the beings of countless worlds and existences are summoned by an elusive near all-powerful figure to conquer a world filled with magic and mystery. A high fantasy universe of Death Knights, Blood elves and kingdoms of sorcery and danger, this new world is named Valucia.
This powerful god-like being doesn't care how or who conquers the world, they just care that it is done. So if some inner power struggles occur and a group or two die out, no matter. They will simply summon another group of powerful beings to attempt the subduing of the world.
The world is engulfed in chaos currently, countless factions of varying beliefs and powers fight for dominance. Join with one or create your own and seize the lands of your opposition.
You have been summoned to this ancient shrine in the mountains near a small village on the road to the capital of this strange new nation.
Conquer the world as a good man seeking to bring peace, or a tyrant wishing to bring all to heel, the choice is yours.
Of course, a lot can happen in a world like this so if you get sidetracked by issues that don't relate to taking over everything that's fine.

This RP will follow a group of adventurers who have escaped the ruin of their old dimension to be placed on a new world they have been ordered to seize control of. In this RP I'm looking for people who wanna make some grossly overpowered protagonists who wanna engage in combat, romance, comedy, and adventure. We'll be engaging in a lot of conflicts, both physical and verbal so this will be a fairly intense RP, most likely 18+ in rating. Id prefer roleplayers who are mature and decent at writing but accommodations can usually be made. I will be reviewing the profiles and writing of those who'd like to join as I'm tired of dealing with people who write in nonsensical manners and those who quit three posts in.
  • Make as many characters as you like so long as you take care of them all.
  • You can create most any race you want for this RP and have them be geared out in pretty much any genre's equipment like Sci-fi, fantasy, cyberpunk, steampunk, whatever you want really.
  • Swords, lasers, bullets, magic, demons, aliens, vampires, zombies, werewolves, summoners, barbarians, snipers it's all good!
  • You can make your character a tough bastard if you want, but try not to be too overpowered, remember to write them well and don't make em a Mary Sue.
  • You can pretty much create whatever lore you want for this RP you just have to have it okayed by me and the majority of the members of the RP: Kingdoms, weapons, magic, religions, ancient enemies and heroes whatever you want.
  • You can also gain subordinates and conquer kingdoms/nations if you like its all good just don't be an asshole to other RPers.
  • It's very open-ended for the most part so help developing it and all is appreciated and wanted!
  • So far this is a fairly fast-paced RP with some good role-players so multi-paragraph posts, decent grammar and creative ideas are the norm. Ill be expecting that from anybody who wants to join.
In terms of requirements there aren't too many but plz:
- Be available to post as often or rarely as the RP requires
- Have more than decent grammar please. Your writing doesn't need to be awesome or complex or whatever but it needs to be understandable and edited.
- Posts are expected to normally include more than one paragraph
- Be able to run more than one character
-THIS RP HAS ALREADY STARTED, BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CANNOT JOIN, THERE ARE PLENTY OF OPPURTUNITIES NEAR ALWAYS TO JOIN IN, RIGHT NOW WE ARE ON THE THIRD SUMMONING.

Last edited:
Heres the CS link!
Just tell me if youre interested and then you can start making a character and lore if you want

Cleaned up the thread!
Still looking for more people!
Please read the Interest check in its entirety and the lore tab rules before entering the discord or making a character

Last edited:
BUMPPPPPPP Looking for 1 to 2 dedicated and good writers to join the story!
Last bump for the day cuz Im desperate
Not actually desperate but I would love to get 1 or 2 more dedicated writers in here, we've got an active and friendly community and lots of content as well as tons of freedom in terms of character creation

Yooo, I remember being interested in this before shit hit the fan, I couldn't play much of anything then but it's nice to see it's still going. Do you still take players Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture ?

Last edited:
Yes, tho I still need to read up on what's happened IC and all to see what character I throw in, but yes.
A lot has happened but we'd definitely be happy to have you, lemme send you a discord invite, we have a story so far section there

This RP is now closed for the time being, we may be accepting future RPers depending however so if youre still interested just make sure to comment so!

Hey, I was wondering if I can also join in, I can wait until there is room for more but I already got a character idea for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back