• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cross Blades: The Divine Conquerors Main

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Wonderweiss Everlast​
Waking up in her bed Wonderweiss stretched looking out her window noticing how bright it gotten. Her room had a balcony that had a beautiful scenery of Astor. Her kittens were all waiting for her to awaken, and once she did they all meow in joy. Wonderweiss did normal girl morning routines, shower, brush teeth, skin care, make breakfast for herself and her kittens, and prepared her clothes for the day. As her morning routine was coming to an end she finally jumped out of the pink robe she was walking around in, and got into her normal clothing. It was a green button up shirt, black skirt and black knee high boots. She looked over to her kittens in awe forgetting why she got dressed and instead played with them for some time.

While playing along with her cute kittens she felt a tingle, meaning there was something going on in the city. Though she was distracted playing with her kittens all through her “apartment”. She had four kittens in total all with different color. She stopped chasing one of them as the tingle got stronger and this is when she decided to check things out. Turning to her kittens she told them that she’d return after she was done with work. Running off to her closet door she opened it walking into the closet closing its door behind her. For any other person it would be a giant closet with all her “cute” clothes, but for her it was gateway to any part of the city. Similar to any door in Astor. Coming out the other door she was in her cat form. Running to the scene of what was going on. There she seen some people who had crashed, a woman with black wings, a small robot, a red head, and a crazed looking guy. There was also a man in a silky black suit, wonder who he was. Then she noticed her older sister. Running over to her sister Wonderweiss climbed up the woman’s body and plopping down on her shoulder. Wonderweiss noticed the card Alice had in her hand but it was a blank white card until she turnt it over and it was a map pointing somewhere in “Nortestra”?

“Nya~!”
EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy Damafaud Damafaud Pai Chan Pai Chan Solirus Solirus

Vali & Obito​
Sowilo told Vali that she was a witch which didn’t mention his question, he wanted to know what race she was. Maybe that was her race on her world? When she spoke about her Vali it was answered why she had horns on her head. Vali didn’t judge matter of fact he thought it was a nice esthetic to the whole creepy nun vibe. The witch seemed to have similar ideas to Obito so it struck her to join them on their soon to be journey through Valucia. Although unknown on what they’ll get into and what they’ll see it was all exciting to Vali. She told him that they should prepare for anything that they could go up against, but Vali was prepared for anything. With that said Vali flashed stepped over to Ain. They discussed over some time while Obito was checking his databases on Valucia.

As Sowilo asked Obito where they could rest for the night he looked at her. All the numbers and writings he was seeing ended. He paused for a moment and begun scanning again. He got readings on a few villages and towns headed to Nortestra, Mollug, Xact, or the north. Obito made a guess on the best route they should go and decided Mollug to be the best. Xact seemed too well armed, the norths harsh weather might slow the group, Nortestra was another kingdom he didn’t want to deal with, yet Mollug they were in already.

My geomap is telling me if we take this cliff down and follow the path we’ll end up in some village. There we can hopefully get the answers about what we seek of this world. Though my databases last reading on Mollug is trust no one. So I assume it’s one of those hit or miss countries. No matter everyone in our group can handle their selves well. You’re BP is quite impressive too. If you’d like me to tell you I will. We’ll arrive to that town in 30 minutes if we walk.” Obito stopped when he noticed Fenris‘s foot steps could be heard as it got closer and Ain was riding on-top of the beast. “So you’re coming along?

He’s like the rest of us when it comes to being clueless. We both seek the same goal, so it’s in our both interest we team up for now.

Yeah yeah. Now where we headed?

A village not far off from here. There we will sleep for the night. A lady is in our group now so sleep outside is not an option.

That’s fine, though will they be so willing to give us rooms to sleep?

We’ll take them by force if needed.” Obito cocked his pistol and tucked it in its holster. Ain commanded Fenris to lower himself and signaled everyone to hop on. Obito was the first to go up.

Vali waited for Sowilo to go up next so that he can make sure she got up safely. Vali had a smirk on his face before looking at the other summoned. It was a bunny looking guy, an old man, a boy who had horns like Sowilo, a little girl with a demon and another pale looking guy. They will for sure cross paths again. Especially the group with the Red head and the black winged girl. Once Sowilo jumped on Fenris Vali jumped on last as the wolf rose from the ground giving a loud howl that could be heard even at Astor then jetting off down the hill to the nearest town.
Pai Chan Pai Chan

mentions: Juju Juju Solirus Solirus seasonedcat seasonedcat nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer StaidFoal StaidFoal

Heather Kamelotte
beauty,eyes,girl,green,woman-a0b8f206e7ac182b622abf00e6ffcfc6_m.jpg
Before Heather could really let Francis have it she was interrupted by a woman with long black hair and pale skin. She looked beautiful but the tone of her voice she was using at Heather and the others was ugly. She was a being particularly hostile and the phoenix wasn’t in the mood.

Then a small robot stepped forward and addressed the very thing Heather was about to. She didn’t even know that it was capable of speech but just from that fact alone Heather was glad she had turned back to try and save it.

It mentioned draining energy. Heather thought she felt somewhat different but assumed it was from hitting excessive g-force getting here and the fall she had. If her energy was being drained from this woman then that was not something to take sitting down. Heather stepped forward but then a man in a suit appeared. Was he this woman’s assistant or something? He introduced himself as Apollo and was the CEO of an enterprise with the same name. He gave a card with his info on them to everyone. Heather was even more annoyed. She felt like she just entered a new website and the first thing to greet her was a popup ad.

Heather gave Apollo a glare as she held up the card and it disintegrated into ash. Her attentioned then returned to the woman from before. Now there was some small catlike creature on her shoulder. A pet? There were so many distractions. Not even mentioned the gathered crowd around them all that were watching with anticipation.

“Basically, Ezra told you. This guy,” Heather pointed a thumb towards Francis. “Is the reason we crashed into your city. You can just lock him up in your jail and we could just be on our way.” Heather held the woman’s glare. Heather was just looking from one wrong movement. She was in defense mode. An unfamiliar place and unfamiliar faces was not a situation the phoenix liked being in.

Alice Everlast
d803aed104a1fe44c460861507bfa006.png

Interactions: Pai Chan Pai Chan Damafaud Damafaud Solirus Solirus
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510
Alice was becoming more and more confused by the minute. A tiny robot was threatening her and all of these people seemed insane. Not to mention she hated to see people come into her city without her knowledge. If she was at her full power, none of them would be able to avoid her gaze. Right now she was exposed and she hated the feeling.

As she was looking at the cards she was handed, but felt a familiar feeling. The feeling of a small cat climbing up her and sittingbon her should. A smile formed on her lips. Having Wonderweiss here shifted everything. Unlike herself, Wonderweiss was not completely limited due to the economy and territory. So, with her in place she smiled as she closed her fan.

She looked down at the robot and then snapped her fingers. In her hands a card was formed. She looked at the card and smiled "So your name is Mulv." She chuckles as she lays the card face up in front of the robot. She chuckled a bit before looking at the rest "The gift card gave me his name, but not much else. Only that robot can read it."

Alice looked to the rest. They all had their own ways about them. Each seemed insane, but they were in her city. She was the Guardian of Astor. With that in mind she smacked her folded fan in the palm of her hand. Standing there she just posed an aura of authority "
My name is Alice Everlast. I am the Guardian and Leader of Astor, the city you all find yourselves in. Here, I am law. Follow my rules or you will be considered enemies and dealt with accordingly."

Alice turned to Apollo with a smile "
A business man? Sad really. But if you are here to try and conduct business, I regret to inform you that I don't know what vape's are and I can assure you I have all the arm's my city could ever need." With a look of hospitality she looked towards everyone with her arms spread "Now, anyone care for a meal?"

Alice whispered just loud enough for Wonderweiss to hear "
Please watch them. If one makes a move on us, restrain them. No killing....yet." With that she released her Dominian Authority. At the moment it didn't seem needed, but it was easily applied again if required.

Last edited:
Princess Athena

The princess nodded at the new speaker. "Of course. Forcing anyone to fight for us is barbaric course of action. I've heard that the moronic High Council of Mollug utilizes such methods." So far, the summoned all appeared to be honorable individuals. She turned back to Charon. "My apologies, but I believe there's more important matters at hand than hair."

"Excuse me, miss princess?"
Athena faced the man, trying not to scowl at the incorrect addressing. He floated a foot above ground with a blue, amorphous blob wrapping around one of his arms. Repulsive. "I realize that war has crippling effects on a nation's economy, but a few associates and I assisted in expectancy of a reward, specifically in currency." Tobias lifted a leg to scratch the underside of his foot, unfazed by the presence of a high royal. Not even Athena's mind that has thought of up countless victorious strategies in the war effort could have learned that he was considered a genius back in his world.

Didn't even try to sugar coat it. Not all of the summoned are as generous, then. "Unfortunately, our funds are at a critical low, but I do promise payment once our treasury is at optimal level." That should hopefully stave off the money seekers for now. She took his slow nod as an acknowledgement, looking over to the rest of the summoned, particularly the massive unicorn and its owner. She wished to ask the young woman how she tamed such a magnificent creature, but refrained to maintain the composed, 'speak when necessary' image of herself. Athena waited to see if anyone else would speak up.

YsFanatic YsFanatic (Charon) Viper Actual Viper Actual (Teranis)​

Wonderweiss Everlast
animepaper.net_picture-standard-anime-inu-yasha-kirara-58375-morikoda-preview-7ac76078.jpg
She licked the back of her paw to clean it off, while everyone in the group spoke to each other. Wonderweiss noticed the amount of attention that was brought to the center of the city now that there was intruders. Wonderweiss meowed in a cute manor, but watching close to how everyone was moving and talking. In paticular she watched Heather who made it obvious she was going to explode in emotions. Until she made a very obvious reach then Wonderweiss will stay calm and continue to lick her palm. Wonderweiss looked shocked when her sister offered the newcomers if they wanted to eat with them, though it was probably the best option so they might stay in Astor and soon increase sister's power. Wondwereiss ears poked up when her sister mentioned to watch out for the possible threats which she gave a nod in return. Still staying in cat form Wonderweiss kept quiet.

Hakai
Dark-Souls-games-art-black-knight-1205769.jpeg
The mention of going to another city was all in motion, Hakai was prepared to see what this city held. Though something struck his mind as he remembered he could not leave Rojy behind. Hakai asked Bella to guide him back to Rojy's hideout. Upon arrival the knight busted the door down walking in to see new armor was laying on the table, although it was in ghost form which meant it was in Rojy's domain. Walking around the table to inspect it Hakai looked up to Rojy. Bella came in the room after Hakai following behind him, but stopping about to open her mouth but Hakai stopped her.

"We're planning on leaving to another city, Bella has trade with an official there. You like exploring so come with me. Depending on who's in control we can discuss the details later. It'll take us about a week to get there so prepare your things."

Hakai said going towards the now busted down door before stepping over it, rather Rojy accepted to come along or not Hakai waited for bella to follow after him. "One more thing, don't ever speak to me like that again." Hakai directed this to Lojy not caring if Lojy had the lowest respect towards him, but if they're going to survive and be in the same area together it be in the best interest to start working together like they've already have so far. Hakai will never take disrespect kindly, this was a serious warning for whoever was in control that spoke to Hakai in such a manner. Bella's eyes open wide to see Hakai spoke this was the most she heard him say rather this whole time she knew him. It showed Hakai seen Rojy as someone he could rely on. Though it didn't make sense what made this man so unique that Hakai went out of his way to come here and talk to him again after being rejected the first time. Maybe this Rojy guy is a lot more important to Hakai then she thought.

Solirus Solirus

Kotori, Wakinyan, Ian, Toren & Gen
Interacting with: Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju StaidFoal StaidFoal YsFanatic YsFanatic
Mentioning: Anyone near the princess ( Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Viper Viper Damafaud Damafaud Solirus Solirus )
~OPEN FOR ANYONE~
pls help my bb ;w;

Kotori arrived with the others to find the streets in a state of celebration. For a moment all she could do was stare in awe at the people drinking and laughing in the soft glow of lanterns. How long had it been since she witnessed such a celebration? She honestly could not remember. The days before the corruption seemed like a lifetime ago. Since her death, she supposed that was true.

Strange music floated in the air, and while Wakinyan seemed annoyed by the nontraditional tunes, Kotori found it enjoyable in its exotic charm. She wondered what instruments they could be using to create such a sound, but she did not want to bother Ivan. Through the crowds she could see the gunslinger conversing with Teranis, and despite everything he looked to be happy. It brought a smile to her own face and contentment to her heart, though the back of her mind could not shake the memory of those assassins. More could strike at any moment, and this time she wanted to be ready to defend her new allies.

While Ian and Toren discussed topics with one another while taking sips of alcohol, Gen's attention was brought to Kotori. She was on the outskirts while everyone else was having fun. The beast she was with made him curious. He didn’t say anything, nor move, but his stare could be felt as a cold feeling. Ian didn’t think too much, but stopped talking while he noticed Athena was about to start speaking.

Kotori stayed near the outskirts of the crowds, primarily because of Wakinyan’s size but also because of the disturbance he was causing. It was hard to ignore all the strange stares she and the beast were getting, though Wakinyan did not seem bothered in the slightest. Children stood to gawk at the beast, only to be ushered away by worried parents. Kotori didn’t blame them, though she had to admit it was a little disheartening. We will have to prove to them that we are not here to harm them, Kotori thought. She flicked her eyes to the side and noticed one of the princess’s guards looking at her, his expression dark, but she assumed it to just be distrust.

Soon all eyes turned to the princess as she began her speech. She hardly got a few words out before she was interrupted by the armoured man. Toren grabbed the hilt of his sword when the man in armor casually interrupted the princess and her important speech, but Gen grabbed his arm which in response made Toren to let go of the hilt.

Kotori couldn’t help but grin at the way he jumped up and down in excitement, much like a small child, but her smile faded when she heard a growl from Wakinyan. The beast's eyes were trained on a group of men near the princess. Lightning crackled over his pearly hide. They looked like knights, but Kotori trusted Wakinyan’s judgement.

“Csilla, Susan, be ready!” Kotori warned, quickly readying her bow.

The air crackled, permeated with the smell of ozone. It was a feeling of anticipation, the calm before the lightning strike. With a boom and a flash of bright light, heavenfire struck down upon the group of men. Wakinyan reared up and roared, his mane flying in a suddenly stiff breeze. Thunder crackled overhead as the clouds grew dark and broody.

Noticing the shift in the weather Ian peeped it sooner then it could come down that lightning was about to crack down on the group. Taking it upon himself Ian flashed stepped, grabbing Princess Athena and flash stepping out of the lightning’s way. Moving a few steps away from the crashing of the lightning, Ian noticed Toren was hit by the elemental attack. A gasp grew on his face, and anger in his heart for the cause of the lightning strike. All of the knights in the area ran to detain the woman who was alongside the beast. Gen grabbed the badly injured Toren who fell back into his arms. Gen’s usual creepy smile turned into a frown as he looked up at the beast who struck his friend down.

“Detain that woman and her beast!” Gen gave command to the knights as they all circled Susan, Csilla, and Kotori. Prompting if the other two girls didn’t move they’d all be locked up. Ian put the princess down noticing her guards came to her aid thankfully. Ian sheathed his blade out in case any of the other summoned intended on intruding.

“How dare you allow your beast to attack one of our men, after our princess gave you all such a graceful speech.” Ian said to Kotori directly, but he made sure to look over to Toren and Gen.

"Those men have evil hearts! Wakinyan's power only smites the darkest of sins!" Kotori cried in response. "He only wishes to protect your people from monsters!"

Whether or not they believed her, Wakinyan charged forwards, heavenfire blazing from his hide. White-hot light struck the group of guards, downing four men almost instantly, though leaving five unharmed. One of the remaining guards slashed at the beast with a sword, but Wakinyan ignored him and instead ran directly towards Gen, his hide charging up for another attack.

Toren looked badly injured, and Gen was no longer smiling.'Let the earth crumble beneath this beast who crushes all with it’s pure strength and poison those unlucky to fight against it, The waves crash in fear of the almighty snake king.'

Within that moment a magic circle appeared under Gen and Toren. Gen bit his thumb which made it bleed, he scrapped it on the circle as it shined bright. Clouds covered the two as a giant purple snake rose from the smoke rushing towards Wakinyan. “Capture that damn beast, I knew something was off about it!” The purple snake wrapped itself around the lightning deity, not even using its full size to completely wrap around the beast.

Kotori turned towards the Princess and Ian, "No, you have to listen! Those men are dangerous! Their sins scream! He is protecting you!"

Charon was nano-seconds away from stating how it was because of hair that he was even here in the first place helping to kill Mollugs when all hell broke use. The android's sensors worked overtime during the initial moments of the conflict, gathering information on the souls of those involved. He had thought something was wrong with the souls of the two being attacked, but he had been distracted by the hair talk. However, with the giant horse with the stabby horn going on the offensive he saw no reason to wait until he got better scans. After all, it and the fleshies with it had helped fight the demon girl.

Red Energy flowed over the distal part of his limbs as he devised a plan of action, vents opening in his armor so he could suck in the souls of the four deceased knights as he was thinking. Figuring that the horse giant could take care of itself, at least for now, Charon turned his attention to the fleshy people he had seen with it both times. Seeing a knight approaching Kotori with his blade drawn, the android broke out into a sprint and the next thing the unfortunate man knew was that he was being lifted up by the back of his armor before being tossed over Charon's shoulder. A second knight coming in fared no better as Charon simply grabbed his sword and yanked it from the man's grasp before delivering a solid kick to his gut, denting the armor and sending him flying back dozens of feet. Now armed with a disposable weapon, the soul eater hurled the weapon at Gen while simultaneously starting the consumption of a soul and directing its energy to defense . In most cases when a summoner died the summons went with it and Charon fully intended on seeing if that was the case here as well.

Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju

Lord Nicholas

The Grand Inquisitor was growing sick just by the very presence of the other summoned. He was too used to the laws of his original world, which forbade the very appearance of most of everyone here, that merely looking at the more eccentric-looking ones gritted his teeth. As Nicholas trudged away, SIN called out to him, his words only bringing confusion. Attempt some change? What could he possibly... Of course! "I'll gladly change by your word, servant of Tesla! I agree with you that our past methods were far too lenient! I shall mend my ways to further spread our one true religion and ensure that no heretical force will rise up like before!"

Nicholas kneeled to the god for a minute, muttering a prayer of fortune. Once he rose, he'd part from the cliff side. The blades of grass beneath his feet became burnt and charred black from the electricity, leaving a trail from the oblivious crusader.

Qasim

If only I'd brought the Rachan technology with me... Qasim sat on the grass criss-cross, carefully stroking his beard. Making them should be possible with Earth's materials, but they'd be of far less quality. Still, it'd be better than none at all. Well, no need to spare it too much thought. Qasim bounced back on his feet, brimming at the prospect of exploring this beautiful world. As far as he was concerned, Valucia was similar to Earth, but instead with an invisible source all over the planet that allows for 'magic' as SIN called it. Qasim wordlessly took his leave, keeping his hands behind his back.​

Princess Athena

What in SIN's name happened in the past minute..? Patiently awaiting a response... Lightning killing a squad of knights... Saved by Ian's grace... What foolish idea led to endangerment of my life? Athena struggled out of Ian's grasp, theories and questions wrestling around in her mind as she watched the ensuing fight with bewildered eyes. The girl she saw earlier shouted that the men smited were of sinful hearts, but did that have to spell out death? Those knights could've been ex-criminals recruited to escape prison time; they could've rejuvenated. But then there was the off chance that they were of true malice; too many variables for a definitive answer.

"Ian, ready a spell or some weapon in case things go awry." No matter the case, the sooner they stopped the fight, the better it would be for both sides. It was especially the case for the Nortestrans when other summoned started to join the fight. Athena was fairly sure that she wasn't the one being targeted, and so she took a gamble. "ENOUGH!" she yelled, jumping near the battle. Her three main guards bounced in as well, one of them blocking the thrown sword. "Outworlders, I demand a reason as to why you've attacked. Depending on your answer, I may spare you all a second chance."

Juju Juju (Unicorn Gang) YsFanatic YsFanatic (Charon) Gohan510 Gohan510 (Generals)​

Mulv

Processing speech

File 25 has knowledge of Mulv’s name

Scanning Card

Processing speech

Renaming File 25 to Alice Everlast

Updating Alice Everlast

Update successful

Drain effect is still active

Fire?

No

Drain effect has been removed

Adding Alice Everlast to Neutral.

New exceptional Scans

Creating File 26 and File 27

File 27 has been renamed to Apollo CEO

Disengaging Laser

Remaining on high alert

Damafaud Damafaud EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy Gohan510 Gohan510 Duwang Duwang Pai Chan Pai Chan

Damafaud Damafaud EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy Gohan510 Gohan510 Solirus Solirus Pai Chan Pai Chan

Apollo lowered his sunglasses so that Heather could look directly into his piercing blue eyes which were enough even ignoring the rest of his face to give off a smug aura. Though, zooming out, it was as if every muscle in his face worked in concert to exude as much smugness as possible. "That's a pretty neat trick." He remarked, then finished off his beer can. He crushed it in his hand, then held it out. His body began to radiate with heat. Then, his hand began to glow white hot and along with that, the paper bag caught on fire, leaving only the molten aluminum, glowing a molten orange-yellow. Using his jacket, Apollo seemed to perform several small but intricate maneuvers and his body also began to noticeably cool down. When the air around him returned to a normal temperature, he held a metal sculpture of a swan in his hand. He took Heather's palm and placed the metal swan in it.

"Interesting. You seem to be able to produce fire, and the way you do it, it looks more like a combustive process. Magic, I assume. Where I come from, it's a little more rare. The way I do it is a little different too. See, mine is more of a biological process. There's this thing with induction-" He paused then looked at the others- "but I'll spare you the lecture." Apollo backed away as the cat approached. He waited for the woman introducing herself as the city's guardian to finish talking to it before leaning down to pet the cat over her head.

"It's your loss then" he said to Alice. "When everyone else has state-of-the-art Apollo Enterprise equipment, that is. But don't worry, I'm always open for business. Lunch sounds good. I've been wondering what the food here's like."

Rojy Erac

“Cmon… just a little… bit… more” Rojy finally placed the cable connecting the entire interior of the robot. “Phew… now to see if it’ll work… but there is still so many things to worry about...”

(Inside Rojy’s Mind)

Lawful: “How do you know so much about wiring”

Good: “Well back back before I even had this power, I was an overseer for a construction site, machines would sometimes fail and I was the only one that really understood how to fix them… I’m also well versed in the materials necessary for the wiring.”

Lawful: “But will the wiring be enough for Project 1?”

Good: “... I’m not sure… but first we’ll need a power source and an AI core for it to do all the crazy things it can do”

Lawful: “Good then get to work on the energy source”

Good: “Well I could use my own power as a separate energy source to simply test out of the wiring works.”

Lawful: “As long as it gets the job done.”

Good: “... of course of course as long as-”

Lawful: “someone’s coming, give me control.”

(Outside Rojy’s Mind)

As if on cue Rojy looked at the door as it opened revealing Hakai once again entering the room with Bella behind him. Hakai gave his message of travelling and left the room not before threatening Lawfu.

(Inside Rojy’s Mind)

Lawful: “what and idiot. Ignore him and keep working”

Good: “... o-ok...”

Chaotic: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWNNNNN ”I feel like I just woke up from the sheer BORING that you exude you Self entitled BRAT.”

Lawful: “It was so relaxing when you were off sleeping”

Chaotic: “WELL RELAXING IS BORING SO INSTEAD I’LL GO IN THAT TRIP, MAYBE CAUSE SOME HAVOC TOO HIHIHIHIHEHE.”

Lawful: “No, we’re staying here to grow our future power”

Chaotic: “FUTURE POWER. PPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTT, YOU CALL THAT FUTURE POWER, that’s more pathetic than the vampire I was shredding to pieces.”

Good: “Sorry but I can’t trust anyone really, so I’ll just stay here to work in the meantime.”

Chaotic: “WHAT DO YOU MEAN? Hakai’s offering you to travel, you’ll get to see more of the world LEARN more things, maybe find a PROPER library and not thus DUMP.”

Good: “Well I guess you’re right but I can’t just leave this here”

Chaotic: “I’m going to keep nagging you until you decide to come, so I don’t think you’ll be able to get much work done.”

Good: “... but… maybe… ummm”

Lawful: “Fine, we’ll go, but we’ll bring along Project 1, besides we aren’t restricted by the terrain to work.”

Chaotic: “ADDA BOY THAT’S THE SPIRIT, HAHA.”

Lawful: “Just don’t nag at us while we work.”

Chaotic: “Fine fine, But I better get some FUN and ACTION, or the Nagging will NEVER END.”

Good: “Well… in the positive I’ll get to… enjoy the scenery?”

Lawful: “Yes, but you should focus on working”

Chaotic: “WE’RE GOING ON A TRIP IN OUR-”

Lawful: “SHUT UP, YOU’RE SO DAMN ANNOYING”

Chaotic: “Make ME SHUT UP HAHAHA”

(Outside Rojy’s Mind)

Rojy subtly flicked his wrist up and Project 1 began to float near Rojy and followed him even after he left the library. He had already walked a couple times through the guild to get a good idea of where he was going but it still took him a while before arriving at Hakai and the others location. “I’ll only be bringing Project 1 so I can work on the way, for anyone’s safety do not bother me while I work.” Rojy simply said as he especially looked at Beth with one of his eyes twitching uncontrollably. “I’m ready when you are.”

Gohan510 Gohan510

-Ivan Federico-

Ivan stood next to Teranis, wine still clutched in his right hand, more than half of it already gone, drunk quickly and deeply by the gunslinger. Their elbows touched for a moment and Ivan realized he was swaying slightly. The wine was stronger than he realized, he held the flask up to the light of the festival lanterns and squinted looking at it with his 20/20 in-depth vision. He was immensely enjoying the Nortestran beverage; They really knew how to make a good wine he thought to himself as he sloshed it around inside the container. The festival was going smoothly and the pretty woman who had identified herself as the princess began to talk. The knight from earlier along with several other Nortestrans positioned themselves around her in a vaguely protective formation Ivan recognized.

Then things suddenly went to shit.
In spite of all the civilians around, the partying, children playing and people off guard and relaxing during the festival, violence sprang up. An unlikely source, one Ivan had not expected at all, created this violence. The unicorn, Wakinyan, Kotori’s familiar and partner was crackling with energy for a moment, haunches raised, crackling with ferocious power. A moment he saw only because Ivan had been talking to Teranis with her back facing the other summoned. Ivan’s eyes had widened for a moment, taking in the sudden change in atmosphere, barely managing to mouth the words “Get down” to Teranis before lightning flashed down from the sky in a heavy cracking movement. Screaming erupted in the crowd and people began to rush all about grabbing their loved ones and fleeing the scene, scared the war had once again come crashing down into their lives to ruin all they cherished.

People were fleeing the scene in every direction, chaos erupting and trampling down the young and elderly as the crowds rushed to escape the sudden violence. Ivan tackled Teranis down as the lightning exploded on the Nortestran commander who had stood near Athena. Growling he stood up, much of the drunkenness gone from his body now as he realized that Kotori and her group was preparing for battle against the Nortestrans. Helping Teranis to her feet, he began to walk towards the clashing group, the chaos only intensified by the cyborg man from the first summoning fighting the princess’s guards. Ivan’s weapon began to glow with a very intense red light, the weapon itself shifting and growing, traveling up his arm, the mechanical points of it connecting with his flesh and absorbing energy from within himself and his surroundings. Everything began to glow with the eerie red light as Ivan stalked closer to the clashing fight. Ivan had not clashed with true anger since coming to Valucia. But now, he was truly mad, enraged even, disgusted that Kotori and her friends would have the gall to start a fight against the Nortestrans during such a peaceful time, and with so many children and civilians around to boot! The entire clearing glowed with the red light as Ivan stalked forwards, the fighters not noticing that they themselves were glowing with the very same red light, highlighted almost as if they were now all targets of Ivan’s wrath. He had lost so much, and now the one who had the gall to herself his friend was attacking the people he had fought to save? His adopted sister Hecate was gone, mysteriously vanished during the earlier fight, his father and whole world was now a week long gone memory, disappeared and destroyed by the ending of his old world, and now they were trying to take the first happy time he had come across since coming to Valucia? HE would not allow it; He needed answers.

The entire clearing was now glowing red, every individual, Wakinyan, Athena, Kotori, Csilla, Teranis, Gen, all of the people near Ivan now glowed with red light. Ivan now stood within view of all of them, Teranis at his back, the panicking crowds gone, leaving several trampled wounded and dying in their wake. Ivan then began to speak to them all, tears of rage glistening in his eyes.

“Kotori… What... the fucking... hell... is this??? We just fought a long, and might I add, fucking hard battle to defend these people! All of you fuckers better stop fighting this goddamn instant before I fucking disintegrate this entire goddamn clearing! We were literally just being celebrated by these people Kotori, their children and elderly were here, just fucking enjoying a respite from this war! And now you’re going to just turn on all of them because your fucking unicorn doesnt like a couple of em? You told me you were a fucking healer and now, You have killed people on the whim of your fucking horse! Explain yourself! NOW!”

Juju Juju Viper Actual Viper Actual Gohan510 Gohan510 seasonedcat seasonedcat StaidFoal StaidFoal YsFanatic YsFanatic Solirus Solirus Damafaud Damafaud

BB and Bunbot“Ah…haha… sorry man.” BB expected Hush to say something but instead he remained silent, staring at him for a moment before releasing his hand. “OOooooh, I get it now! You’re the strong, silent type. Pretty intimidating! It fits the mask. You sure you’re not a part of the Drive-ender gang?”

BB laughed at his own comment, which nobody else in the entire world would get. He would have wiped a tear from his eye if he still had eyes. Bunbot floated over and bumped into BB’s head while making an irritated beep sound. “BB! You cann’t touch people like that! That’s rude and dangerous! What if he was hostile? You could have gotten hurt an-”

The little bot stopped when it noticed BB already moving on to the next person. Its screen-like face held a series of three dots, much like a loading indicator as it realized BB had not listened at all.

Meanwhile BB had eagerly accepted Xander’s handshake… though not in the way he might have expected. Instead of a traditional handshake he went straight for the homie handshake.“Hoho! Nice to meet you, old guy! Wow, I’m really digging the au naturel look you got going on. You know, most people don’t like going for the whole aging thing, but you’re really killing it, mister! Damn, is that mustache real? Dude...”

Then somebody spoke up, BB’s pixilated eyes shifted over to find another boy talking to him, calling him a mage. BB gave an impressed ‘hmph’ and crossed his arms proudly. “Well I don’t know about mage but… how about HIGH WIZARD! BB! Master of all seven cores! Ahhh~!” BB played the sound of automated cheers from his speakers as he pretended to wave to an invisible audience. He chuckled softly to himself, turning back to Alberto only to realize he was now focused on Hush. “Oh...”

”BB! Stop fooling around! This is serious! I can’t contact HQ and there are no signs of this being a simulation. EDEN is no longer giving off signals either. We have to be careful!”

”So you’re telling me all this grass and stuff is real?” BB crouched down and plucked a flower. In his vision he saw a small box appear beside it, identifying it as [Bellis perennis. Common name; Daisy flower]. He sniffed it, finding the scent strange and new. A smile made its way on his face.

Bunbot did not share his wonder. “BB! Listen, I am currently creating a topographical map of the area. We should obtain information on our current whereabouts.”

A small holographic map appeared above the AI’s head, displaying their current surroundings and little dots to display where they were on the map. Two glowing question marks appeared on an area that looked like part of a city, and a small settlement before that. “I suggest we investigate these places.”

"Wait, I want to talk to these guys first. I didn't even get their names..." BB said, realizing there was now a crying girl near Hush. BB's eyes seemed to widen, "Oh crap. Hey Kiddo, what's wrong? Are you ok?"

Hush seemed to try communicating with the girl using a notepad, which BB found very strange. Wait, could he not talk? Also, could the girl even read? Why was he using such an archaic thing such as paper? Luckily Bunbot was a helpful AI and floated beside the girl, scanning the document. It read out the words aloud so the girl could read.

Sulric Trynd

Sulric had been in his current room, writing down all that had happened in his journal while he had a flower next to him with a small drawing of his beloved wife. He left the room putting away the journal and began heading to where Princess Athena was going to do her speech to the summoned. Sulric remembered the girl and the beast that had helped with the fight against the Mollug commander and her dragon… Talking about Dragon, Sulric had simply told the dragon to get some rest as it slept next to Sulrics Room out in the open. It breathed heavily sometimes realising some smoke from it’s nose. Just looking at the beast made Sulric get a feeling of guilt and disappointment… But this was war in the end… Whether he liked it or not… Still his stomach twisted as he remembered how he won… Was it worth it to win with cheap tactics? Was it? …

“Hopefully… I can get my spirits up from speaking to the Summoned...” He softly said to himself.

An officer approached Sulric with a stern look as they always did. “Sir your nights are being put through medical care and then should be back on action soon”

“Thank you for your hard work” Sulric responded

“Not at all sir, we are grateful to have such talented healers and a Great commander to serve under, It’s you who we should be thanking.” the Officer responded.

Sulric gave a crooked smile when hearing those words, “Go give my thanks to the healers and tell my knights they did a fantastic job holding out against Synthia.”

“Will do sir” the officer then left.

Sulric stopped for a second to enjoy the night sky and the sound of music in the distance… lately his mind had been faltering but the people and the fellow higher ups of Nortestra kept his hopes high and so did some of the summoned… right? RiGHt?!

Not a second too late a lightning struck, momentarily blinding his eye and almost deafening him from the thunder “... That sound… is it… ” Without time to think too much Sulric sprang to action heading for the origin of the sound. “Something must be wrong, it must be assassins no? The SumMoNeD MUsT bE DefEnDIng hER RIGHT?” His own voice was trembling as he began to think of the possibilities again.

Sulric burst into the area stepping on the ground to stop his momentum. “Princess… oh thank goodness you’re fine, what’s going… on…” Sulric looked at what had been going on, it was worse the could’ve imagined…

“Kotori… why are you attacking them… when you saved me was it because you were trying to gain my trust? A-R-R-RRRRE… JUST using ME?!” Sulric almost burst into tears not before stopping his foot on the ground causing it to shake.

Not soon after his barriers began to form around Kotori and Wakinyan, blocking their paths. Sulric then created chains out of his barriers to hinder and stop Wakinyans and Kotori’s movements.

Sulric was trying to not cry, his heart having felt betrayed… this is what happened when he trusted someone too quickly… this is what happened when he trusted…

Sulric did another stomp shaking the ground once more, taking a deep breath.

“AS THE COMMANDER OF DEFENSE OF NORTESTRA, KOTORI AND HER BEAST WILL BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR HER ACTIONS AGAINST NORTESTRA NEXT WEEK… ” Sulric paused and took another breath.

“SOLDIERS TAKE THEM BOTH TO THE DUNGEON WHERE THEY’LL WAIT… I’LL BEGRUDGINGLY DO THE SAME FOR ANY OTHER SUMMONED WHO WANTS TO THREATEN PRINCESS ATHENA.”

Sulric’s soldiers quickly arrived and started taking Kotori and Wakinyan away into the dungeon.

Sulric stayed looking coldly at all the other summoned, with his eye going red, his heart feeling like it’s about to burst, and his stomach twisting as if it was about to rupture… it hurt doing that to someone he thought he trusted… but he couldn’t appear weak infront of everyone…

Can I trust anyone anymore? Sulric asked inside of his head keeping his stare at the other summoned.

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture StaidFoal StaidFoal Gohan510 Gohan510 YsFanatic YsFanatic Damafaud Damafaud Viper Actual Viper Actual Juju Juju

Last edited:
Ian
a60b2483d02e5e8124bc2dc286952fc4.jpg
Ian examined the area, while Charon was beating up knights, and the giant beast was being held down by Gen's massive sized summoned snake, it was the snake king. Fitting for Gen's strange personality. Ian heard the princess appoint him to conduct a spell or weapon to prepare if anything popped off again and so he did casting a magic circle beneath him preparing to fire off his spell at any given moment. Ian was surprised Athena was giving them a second chance, although he knew the woman was not dumb and yet had something planned for the long run so he trusted her judgement. He trusted her a lot more then her father at least. A lot was going on now even everyone in the area began shining red.

Gen
Ichimaru_Gin.png
Seeing everything unfold he was happy to see his summon hold the giant unicorn down, for how much longer he did not know. Gen watched as the man in full armor was taking out knights with ease which was prepared to take care of. Gen was about to send his sword off at the metal man, but he was intercepted by one of the princess's guards blocking the sword that was thrown at him. Gen smirked tucking his blade back into his clothing while still holding onto the weak Toren. Some medic mages came to there aid and began healing Toren on the spot due to no time taking him to a medical tent or he might die. "Hang in there why don't ya. I still need you here with me..." Gen said with his sly voice and creepy smile making the medics worried and scared to be around him. Gen stood up letting the medics tend to his "friend" as he flashed stepped in nearly instant to Athena's side. There he waited to hear what was going on. Then his body started to shine red. The summoned seemed to be going through some emotional scene which made Gen disgusted. Gen felt the ground shake as Sulric spoke mentioning that the girl and her beast will be trialed. This was perfect, they may be executed for there misbehavior. Aldreg would love to see this drama play out. "What shall we do princess?"
Solirus Solirus Juju Juju StaidFoal StaidFoal YsFanatic YsFanatic Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Viper Actual Viper Actual Damafaud Damafaud

TERANIS
Satisfied with the monarch's answer Teranis nodded and walked over to Ivan. For now it would seem that the city would be able to know some relative peace- at least that's what she thought just before all hell broke loose.

When the first lightning crackles echoed across the city Teranis paid little attention to it. If this world was anything like her own the weather could very well produce thunder and lightning as easy as sun and clouds appeared. As Ivan swayed into her Teranis chuckled but unlike Humans the laughter of a Biraakan was more akin to a cheerful chirping than anything else. Still, the resemblance was obvious enough and Teranis suspected that Ivan would understand what the sound represented.

As she recovered from her chuckling while also steadying Ivan, Teranis came to the realization that this was the first time since she had been summoned that she actually felt at ease enough to properly relax. Unfortunately the calm would be short-lived and not a minute later the magical steed attacked a group of Nortestran guards.

Teranis would be warned and subsequently tackled just before lightning struck down and as the two of them got up she pulled out both of her swords and formed up on Ivan and his advanced weapon. The warrior glanced between Ivan, the retreating crowd, the other summoned and then back to Ivan again.

In a matter of seconds the beast had managed to undone their hard-fought victory for which many had laid down their lives for in the first place. Teranis didn't blame Wakinyan however, no, she blamed Kotori. A master should always be able to control or at the very minimum be able to calm a beast or a companion.

Teranis rolled her shoulders and glanced at Ivan again. He was rightfully angry. I am furious as well, friend.

"Lay down your arms. There is no need for further bloodshed. Far too much has been spilled already," said Teranis with a firm, almost commanding, tone.

NARAYA

While surprises often came with the job Naraya was more or less shocked when literal lightning feel from the sky and fried several of the local soldiers. Judging by the panic and angry tones the bounty hunter figured that this sudden event was anything but planned. As the civilians cleared the area Naraya remained in place. Her translator struggled to keep up with the words being exchanged while her sensors alerted her of weapons powering up, powered armor turning on, adrenaline rising as well as letting her know that unknown sources of energy were slowly increasing.

Great, just great. Even more magic? Great...

As she watched the exchange of words Naraya was reminded that the creature Wakanian (or was it Wakinyan?) must have been the one responsible for bringing her ship down in the first place. She made a mental note to be careful with that one.

When several people drew their weapons Naraya rolled her eyes and took several slow and casual steps towards the group. She rolled down her hood, revealing her mask in its entirety. At the same time buttoned up her poncho, revealing a part of her stealth-suits front as well as the weapon she was currently gripping tightly.

"Please," said Naraya, her translator repeating the phrase three times in an attempt to find the correct translation for the local language.

"Let's put the weapons away. There's no riches to be gained from massacring unarmed. It'll look bad on your resumes."

That said, Naraya looked at Wakinyan and Kotori. "By the way, you two owe me a new ship."

Just as Naraya finished one of the local soldiers, presumably an officer, arrived to reinforce their presumed leader while another individual began to yell before using some form of magical barrier to stop the culprits dead in their tracks. Naraya simply shook her head. Would've been easier to just use a sleep-dart or two.

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture StaidFoal StaidFoal Juju Juju Solirus Solirus Gohan510 Gohan510

Cardoza Ademar, Synthia, & Alexander Murkoff
(Written by StaidFoal StaidFoal Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture & Gohan510 Gohan510 )
Shortly after the meeting with Mikhail

Synthia l looked at the commanders that she sat alongside. Her legs were still crossed over each other and she let out a sigh. She didn't know what to think of it, a strange man with strange devices just appeared and disappeared. She looked over to Alexander then Cardoza. "What do you guys think..? I mean it seems fair as these summoned seem to cause us issues. Though I don't think we should rely on just this device we should conduct a formulated plan. That's were we fell short in the last siege." Synthia said to the two with her usual poker face and serious tone. She was petting Karasu's chin while waiting for responses from the two. "I propose my magical troops to prepare summoning circles two days before our next attack that way we'll have a stronger push in the beginning. Though we'll have to agree on when our next attack is exactly.. A week from now maybe? I also want to promote the discussion of having nearly all of our troops in the camps to engage, meaning my two inquisitors too. That way we have the maximum man power in this all-out battle."

Alexander nodded as Synthia spoke, agreeing with her words outwardly but inwardly cursing her insistence on bringing all their troops to the assault. "I can agree with that proposition Synthia, yet I fear bringing ALL of our soldiers may be foolish. There may yet be more summoned on the outskirts of this battlefield and the idea of one of the stronger outworlders engaging with an unprepared rearguard brings fear into even my desiccated heart. But yes, I agree on bringing our stronger units to the front, having the Inquisitors on the frontlines inspiring soldiers and leading the charge is an excellent idea. I recommend taking all of our siege forces and directing our assault singularly on one point while leaving the fourth army to defend our base camp." The commander sat down in a chair and folded his arms after speaking.

Synthia listened to Alexander nodding to his response to her. "You're right about the possibilities of summoned being on the outskirts. Which brings me to my next topic in warning us. Forner commander Kinji had arrived in my battle taking one of the summoned with him. Before I could get the killing blow he along another with demon like abilities might come back. Not for a rescue mission."

Brother Beast growled at the mention of the former Nortestran commander. Kinji and Alexander had fought in the past, before the general had mysteriously been removed from his post. His removal from the Nortestran force had weakened the already battered Nortestran military to a severe point. And yet, this was not the worst news that had been brought up in the meeting so far. "Speaking of old Nortestran commanders, the one known as Forsith has joined the defense of Castellan. You know him surely, the only Nortestran commander to continue waging an offensive against the Mollugs while the rest fled to hide behind their city walls. He was sighted entering the city towards the end of that last disastrous battle, leading a force of several hundred into our rear positions with high effectiveness. Another known as the Frostfire princess joined with him and they smashed our rear defenses. I've heard from captured prisoners that she is a Summoned of immense magical power, thought to be a being from an ancient prophecy of Nortestra."

"I engaged in combat with him and his troops as well.. I thought he'd still be recovering from the shrine, but I was wrong the giant helped the summoned intercept my children (behemoth)."

Brother Beast placed his feet on the table, crossing his legs as he watched the other two commanders. Cardoza was an old war hero and Synthia was a new generation magical prodigy. Cardoza was known for his blistering speed, rapier wit and intensely sharp blade, whereas Synthia was known for her many powerful magical familiars and even stronger energy attacks. They were dangerous individuals on their own, and when in command of a force they both proved to be more than adequate enough to take on any commander. There was a reason the two were fighting alongside him against the capital of Nortestra. There was a reason they were all in charge of the Castellan siege, the siege against Mollug's greatest and most hated enemy.

General Cardoza himself sat unmoved, glaring down at the middle of the table, legs crossed and rattling his fingers against the wood. 'Forsith is nothing more than an small-minded obstacle,' is what he wanted to say, but he knew all too well that that wasn't the case. His mind was clouded by the cold grasp of anger and the thirst for vengeance; the image of Sulric shedding crocodile tears as he slaughtered his daughter with such an dishonorable tactic. "Back to your previous point, Synthia. You have the right intentions in mind, but we'll need more than just numbers now that the summoned are working for Nortestra. As Desh Daalwijk, the failure of a man who tried usurping the High Council, once said, 'To achieve victory, you must become fear. Become what torments you—to understand it, to master it. Only when you have merged entirely with the enemy will you fully fathom him. This is what is needed to win the war. Be cruel. Be merciless. Become their worst fears. Only then can you truly tear down that which opposes you." Though his goal and efforts were miserable, one can learn from his quotes. "My point is, our regular troops are no match for the summoned. They need more than just knowledge of a sword and shield or fire and ice magic."

That isn't to say that having more numbers on the battlefield wouldn't prove to be a detriment. The longer the fight is drawn out, the more exhausted they'd have to get. "I approve of sending the powerful inquisitors out on the frontlines. Even if that man's weapon is enough of a force on its own, we still need to provide backup. There's no telling if it can take the full force of their power." Cardoza spoke particularly about the massive, red laser reported in the battlefield that tore the clouds apart and brought a "enormous, metal dragon" crashing down from the heavens. His calculating gaze quickly turned into a scowl. "And that swine, Sulric, will answer for the ever so foolish decision he's made!" His fists shook with anger and grief, softening after a while. "I swear on my little girl... blood will be spilled. One. Last. Time."

Brother Beast glared at Cardoza from underneath his mask, all too aware of the mans rage and how it would effect his movements. He was glad however the man was so unnerved, an unnerved Cardoza was better than a fully aware one if Brother Beasts plan were to work fully.

Synthia listened to the proposition Cardoza had brought to them and they were both right. Although Synthia did agree that in order to win they will have to strike harder and not just by force but with fear. Synthia then looked over to brother beast with a glare. "This time we should stay close, if we scatter too far off in the battlefield we'll all get jumped like me and wyman. In order for this to work, if you see the other being overpower or out number drop what your doing and help them. I will not allow these Nortestra baboons to out-tactic us again. My inquisitors will be my aid, but if any of you need my help you know how to reach me. To talk about this beam, I wasn't aware of it as I was heavily focused on combat with one of the summoned. All of there powers, seem to be that of city destruction level. The boy I fought against had a demon within him, if the demon is brought out then I don't want to toot his horn, but it seems nearly impossible to defeat that demon. I never seen a demon fight so hard and fast until I met him. As for that beam, Alexander you need to have your pack fish out any of the summoned that decides to not show their faces on the front line. Like whoever put this meta contraption in my leg will have to pay for their sins. We need to push them back with this new "gift" we got from that man. It will help with the exhaustion as we use it to handle most of the lesser men."

"In my opinion, we should use the gift first, send it in as our vanguard, to devastate the enemies defenses and take most of the brunt of their response. It will work even better if there is any hint of treachery as well. I do not trust that man one bit, he is using us, no one would simply gift a weapon like that so easily, they could simply use it to take the wealth he speaks of gaining from us."

"Agreed using it as a vanguard was what I meant thank you. I thought the same, seeing him was too random and it seemed like his agenda was bigger then we thought. Though if it does show any slight disobedience we will destroy it ourselves. We will send behemoths in along with it, that way Nortestra has to use resources to take out the giant threats. Once they're down then we push with our man forces."

"A smart course of action," Cardoza remarked. "If that man is indeed tricking us, I'll have siege weapons of my own trained on the 'gift.' I have my doubts about his offer. If he does not show up with the gift in person, we should assume it to be a trap." In the corner of his mind, a memory sparked up. He recalled hearing about it in the past from a fellow aristocrat, brushing it off as a mere rumor. A rumor of hidden hand consisting of clever, high-class individuals that focused on whatever benefitted them the most. Cardoza put a hand over his chin. Could the rumors have been true all along? No, he decided. There were few people who could truly keep a secret. If they were real, they'd have been outed a long time ago. Mikhail must've hailed from a foreign kingdom like Xact.

Brother Beast leaned back and then took his legs off the table to stand up and walk over to the map in the center of the room. Pulling a dagger from seemingly nowhere, the general stabbed it into the wood with a quick movement and then stood back. "So we attack in a week then yes? Preparations must be made then and plans must be laid out. I will gather my hordes and ready them for assault, Cardoza your shock troops should go in right after my pack floods the gates, I will follow after the gift into the breach against our enemy. I will keep some reserves in check to hunt the summoned"

"I stress this again that yo have your pack seek those who hide within the shadows of the battlefield. That way no one can stay safe for very long. In order for us to do that we will have the behemoth and this new gift to cause enough mess that they don't notice your pack going on a hunt. By then me and Cardoza will be challenging any forces that come our way, with Sir. Cardoza's weaponry focused on the gift if it does decide to betray us then that's one less problem. For the summoned I'm sure they would have already grouped together so be prepared to have them come at you with numbers that seem to be a group. If we push Nortestra back into the last wall they will be force to surrender. We might even be able to push them into betraying those they so seek as help. If done correctly of course. I will start preparing my mages to write the summoning circles down ahead of time so there's no delay when we attack. For a week preparation we should have three behemoths on frontline. Maybe four if I summon on myself."

"Synthia you may have a point... My pack is the largest fighting force this campaign has however, so I must insist at least some of my soldiers be on the frontlines." Brother Beast smirked as his goal was attained. He had not wished for his soldiers to be the first into the breach truly. He needed his men ready and behind the Mollugs forces. The plan he had made with Athena was going perfectly except for the Gift, so now he needed to ensure that it stayed on track.

A strong plan with powerful core generals. Victory should have been assured, but Cardoza found himself wishing for something other than just the siege of Castellan: the death of Sulric Trynd. It was odd. As the highest ranking general of Mollug, the first priority was always the kingdom; he's been taught that since birth. Family was supposed to come second, yet... No matter. Now was not the time to worry about such trivial matters. "An excellent plan, as expected of you, Synthia. I've no doubt that we've all that is necessary for success. This meeting is dismissed. Prepare everyone for next week's attack." Cardoza was first to rise out of his seat, his once masterfully strategic mind now filled with a 10-year-old Wyman, saying that she wants to be just like Daddy.

Synthia and Alexander soon followed after him giving a nod to one another before going their separate ways. Synthia headed towards her tent before she got side tracked giving her inquisitors a small visit.

Mentions: Sulric Solirus Solirus

Last edited:
Forsith, Athena, Felicia, Lissandra, and the three magic knights (Korin, Ara, & Buu)
(Written by StaidFoal StaidFoal Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture & Gohan510 Gohan510 )
Current Location: Outskirts
Post arrival: Meeting area​
Forsith, Lissandra, Felicia and Sulric s magic knights had been patrolling with a regiment of knights on the outskirts of Castellan's safe walls when news of the coming celebration had reached them. The two generals and their companions had been luckily finishing up the walk as the message arrived and were able to immediately begin to head over. Forsith had been discussing Felicias powers with the princess during their walk, still enamored with the frostfire princess and her impressive abilities. Lissandra was busy herself flirting with Korin, having developed a crush on the younger man at some point during the siege.

Korin and his siblings told Forsith and the other generals about Hitori and his efforts on saving them and countless lives from Synthia. They were truly indebt to that man who didn't even know them yet risked his life going blow for blow against the mighty mage Synthia. They hoped that after getting news of the meeting with the other summoned that the three will be able to meet up with the man again and thank him for his struggles. Although from a distance the three noticed a flashing light similar to a thunder strike. They turned to the generals and knew it was time for them to head over as soon as possible.

Lissandra continued to flirt with Korin as they headed in the direction of the lightning flash and Forsith continued his conversation with Felicia as they moved, trying to get as much info on the woman as possible before they arrived. Forsith idolized Felicia at this point, believeing against all odds that the prophecy might be true and she might be the savior Nortestra was looking for.

Felicia, worn from the previous fight, thought it a welcome change of pace when chatting with the fanboy-like general as they advanced to the flash of light. She explained to him the vision she dreamt of: a prosperous kingdom with war as a distant memory. Felicia had learned from her mistakes on her previous world, vowing to uphold her name's legacy with this valued second chance. Felicia appeared before cowering townspeople and ushering soldiers, scowling ahead at the scene. "By the Gods..." Why in the world were the summoned fighting the Nortestrans? A betrayal of sorts? In no mood for any unnecessary conflict, Felicia ran over.

Forsith was astonished at the movement of the summoned, he had not expected betrayal from the beings that had saved the Nortestran so many times. He owed his life to the ones known as Ivan and Felicia, and he trusted the two had their best interests at heart. He would stand with Nortestra however though, despite his disappointment with the upper echelons of command within the government, he still loved his nation.

Over the course of the trip Korin flirted back with Lissandra. The closer they got people were running from the area screaming and looked to be in fear.As they got closer the siblings all got together noticing Sulric using his barriers to hold down a summoner and her beast, while another had a strange weapon along with someone holding two swords. Then there was a man in full armor, and finally Athena with most of the commanders to her side. Commander Toren seemed badly injured so bad that he had three medic mages on him constantly healing his wounds. Korin ran over to Sulric's side with his two siblings behind him. "Sir are you alright?!" Korin mentioned to his commander, him along with his siblings all pulled out their respective weapons ready for anything to go down until Felicia rushed in.

Lissandra came over, not completely concerned with the inner politics of Nortestra and continued flirting with Korin.

Athena was biting her nails, remaining silent on the outside. Her mind, however, ran rampant with several courses of action. She needed the summoned on their side, but it'd have been near impossible to convince her people otherwise thanks to the unicorn's stunt. If she ordered their release, she had to account for if the unicorn did it again, and losing her people's trust. For once, the brilliant princess was at a loss of what to do.

Before Felicia even said anything, the bystanders would go quiet, focusing on the living myth and muttering her name. As she confidently strode into the scene, Athena looked at the newcomer with a troubled, then shocked look. "The Frostfire Princess?" she thought aloud.

Forsith had already explained to Felicia her nature as a living myth, and by the look of it, she's already enraptured most of the citizens and knights. Might as well use it to defuse whatever situation occurred. "Citizens of Nortestra," she began, "I am the Frostfire Princess, one of the otherworlders your generals spoke of that saved Castellan from ruin. I do not know whose side attacked first, but know that my goal is to end the war for the sake of Nortestra, and to do that, I must rely on them." She pointed to the chained Kotori and Wakinyan, and the resistant Charon.

Interactions/Mentions: Juju Juju Viper Actual Viper Actual Solirus Solirus Damafaud Damafaud seasonedcat seasonedcat YsFanatic YsFanatic

Kotori held her fire when the soldiers attacked. She could see the hate in their eyes, the fear, the loss, and though she knew they did not understand, she could not help but feel a twist of dread in her gut. She blocked a spear’s thrust with her bow then dropped to the ground, using her leg to sweep out the guard’s feet from under them. “Stay down! I am not your enemy!”

She quickly rolled to the side, dodging another strike, but there were too many to keep up this dance. Thankfully, a familiar face leapt in to shield her just when a sword struck at her. Kotori looked up at Charon and gave him a gracious nod of thanks, hoping he understood just how much it meant. As she positioned herself closer to him, she noticed the man(?) begin to siphon some power source. Motes of light near the dead men began to flicker and fade, but Kotori could not confirm any of her suspicions just yet.

Susan watched as the guards rushed past her, trying to apprehend Kotori, the metal man (whom she knew was Charon thanks to the sign that was still around his neck) and Csilla. The knights seemed to forget about her, partially thanks to her unassuming look and short stature. She decided to keep it that way and slipped into a void rift when things got bad, reappearing a behind an overturned table on the outskirts of the battle. It would be easy to let the void gobble up the guards, but she needed to limit her power would let Kotori handle this.

Athena’s command fell on deaf ears, but when Kotori heard Ivan’s voice she found herself frozen. She slackened her stance, speechless and wide-eyed. A gun or a sword, Ivan or Hakan, it was all the same; friend turned into foe. As the gun’s glare washed upon her like faded blood, she felt her chest ache. Why must it always turn to this? She wished with every inch of her that they had never left that room. If there was anything she could possibly give, she would surrender it just to erase this.

“No, Ivan... I…” she whispered, struggling with her words. With a short breath she steeled her expression and stood taller, as if that would make her brave.

“Wakinyan is not a horse, he is the God of the Skies, Divine Beast and Heaven’s Wrath made flesh. He fought his own brother and sister to defend the weak and innocent; Unspeakable horrors, just so that their fear would never be known to the sleepers.” Kotori glanced towards the Princess, to the guards stationed around her, seeing their distrust and fear. “We fought for the city when enemies marched on its walls, defeated a dragon who would have burned your homes to ashes, banished a demon who would have enslaved your people. All for a nation we did not know, and people who did not know us.”

Kotori grit her teeth, frowning in frustration and heartache. “A week ago he died… we died defending the realms of men from creatures who would see it destroyed. We would do it again in a heartbeat.”

Several people told them to stand down, and several people were ignored by Wakinyan who was still struggling against the serpent. Kotori knew he would listen to nobody, not even herself. A mercenary in a mask asked her about a boat, though Kotori had no idea what she meant. She gave the masked lady a quizzical look, though nodded at the notion of lowering her weapon.

Even if she knew this would leave her open, Kotori placed her bow around her shoulders and took a few steps closer to Ivan and the barrel of his gun. Now that she was closer, he could clearly see the light catching on tears near the corner of her eyes. Her expression was stony, strong to hide the rending in her chest, but the eyes never lied. She was keeping up a brave face but there was only so much pain and fear she could hide. Seeing the pain on Ivan’s face only made it worse.

“Kill me now if you must, and I will have happily died defending the innocent once more.” she said, staring at the man she had called a friend no less than a few minutes ago,“But never accuse us of betrayal. I swore to Sul’ric that I would defend the city and I intend to keep that promise. The enemy is still out there, wielding powerful and dark magics, and they are in here, hiding from you behind lies and deceit, but Wakinyan sees past them all. They have committed unspeakable crimes, enough to have fallen victim to his heavenfire. If they were innocent, they would still stand.”

Her head swam as she glanced at the dead men around her. She knew they were evil-hearted to have fallen instantly, but she still could not help but feel sorrow for them. Could she have redeemed them? The question was an old one, yet one that came up with every execution. Could she have redeemed them? How many years could they have lived? How many people could they have harmed?

Csilla froze at the scene before her, her eyes widening in horror. Not only the bodies around Kotori but the weapon directed at her. Moving quickly, she ran forward and stood between the weapon and Kotori, “You know Kotori and Wakinyan! You know that she would only harm people if they were evil! As a demi-god myself I can confirm that these two are the same as me! I’ve fought beside her! I know her! Not to mention the people she has healed, the people she has saved. She has risked her life time and time again to save the people of this world. Do you not see this?”

Kotori looked past Csilla, placing a hand on the starchild's shoulder in both thanks and support. “What Csilla says is true; they were killed for the depths of their sins, not because of what flag they fought under. For days I have waded through Mollug and Nortestran corpses, saving as many as I could before I collapsed. I know what this peace costed, perhaps better than most. You speak of pointless death but how many have fallen to this war? How many are dying as we sit and celebrate?” Kotori forced her gaze back to Gen and Toren “It will all mean nothing if you let them go. They wi-”

Her words were interrupted by the arrival of Sulric. Relief sprung in Kotori ‘s heart as her eyes laid upon the general, someone who she believed would see reason. Only she did not catch that in his gaze or posture. Instead Kotori watched in horror as Sulric’s warm eyes, the very same ones that had made her feel safe in combat, froze over. Her heart dropped and she felt herself pale. Frustration was not the right word, nor was sadness. This was despair.

“Sulric!? No.. that is not true! I would never do such a thing! You have to listen!” Kotori cried, holding out a hand. Golden light flashed around it, snagging her wrist downwards as magical chains formed around them. A look of disbelief filled her face as she looked down at her cuffs, hands shaking.

“Sulric no! Please listen to her! Listen to us!” Csilla exclaimed helplessly.

Even Susan, still watching passively from the sidelines, felt a frown break her neutral expression. For once, she felt the urge to rush in and aid her allies. It would be as simple as nullifying the old man’s magic, and possibly his head, yet she stopped herself, realizing how brash she was being. How strange. She regained her composure and continued to watch. If they were to be taken away, she would have to be the one to break them out.

As soon as the snake withdrew, Wakinyan got the same treatment as Kotori. Gold links formed around his hooves and neck, a collar and shackles. Lightning crashed overhead and he let out an earth-shaking roar, rearing up against the chains. His hide sparked as he twisted, stomped, kicked, anything to shake off these chains. With the snake now off of him he turned to glare at Gen and Toren, electricity arcing on the ground near him. Kotori knew exactly what he was planning.

“No! Wakinyan! Stop! This will only make things worse. By the gods above, I beg you, please.” The raging beast shook his head, leaning against the chains and snarling as he tugged with tremendous force. Still, Sulric’s chains seemed to be especially potent on him. He tried jumping again only to be met with the same outcome. For a moment Kotori felt a wave of sadness, like a fragment of a memory or of someone else's heart. She could almost feel chains around her own neck. “We must show them the truth. Let there be a trial. You are the divine judge, if anyone demands a trial then by tradition we must give it to them! But if you attack them we will only make the lies more powerful! Waki… please…”

Csilla watched in pain as chains appeared on them, “Wakinyan please! You need to give up here! If you aren’t careful you will die. Kotori will die! Please I know this angers you, it pains you to see yourself and Kotori this way, it does the same for me, but you need to calm down! If you aren’t careful you could lose your chance to show you are good here!”

Eventually the lightning dulled and Wakinyan lowered his head, slumping his weight against the chains. His scaled sides heaved, his eyes flashing enigmatically. No more did he struggle, but his mane still bristled as he stood to glare at the blind mortals around him. Slowly, he rose back to his full and magnificent stature, chains rattling as his head turned towards Sulric and Athena.

His voice invaded their minds, forcing itself painfully into their psyche. It rumbled like caged thunder, the words lost in a deafening storm yet still clear in their minds somehow. “░Y░O░U░ ░W░I░L░L░ ░H░A░V░E░ ░Y░O░U░R░ ░T░R░I░A░L░”

Csilla felt helpless, but this was better than nothing. At least they were going to have a chance to defend themselves. A chance to live. “Please Sulric, I know you are hurt, you feel betrayed. But I can promise you, no, I can swear on my life that Kotori did not betray you. She is not that type of person, if anything she saved you and the princess from those who would betray you. Those who are evil! Please… you have to realize this…”

Csilla felt small tears in her eyes. People turning against those she cared about wrongfully. Would she lose another of those who are important to her to the supposed justice of people? The humans killed her kin for power and out of fear. Would they do the same to Kotori? Would she lose another? It hurt, but she had to do whatever she could to save her. She trusted Kotori with everything inside her being. She knew that Kotori wouldn’t do this without reason. She trusted her to not have done this for no reason.

Somebody named Felicia and a few others arrived on the scene and told them to stop fighting but at that time there was nothing Kotori could really do even if she wanted to. Several guards surrounded Kotori, one placing their hand firmly on her shoulder in preparation to move her to the prison. A few were brave enough to try holding onto Wakinyan's chains but a low growl from the beast changed their minds. Kotori looked to Csilla and offered a small, sad smile, "It will be alright, Csilla. Thank you for defending me. Please take care of Susan."

[Kotori is about to be taken away...]
[...or is she?
*music begins* Hey, Vsauce, Micheal here. Why...is... Wakinyan... so aggressive?]

Last edited:

Katie Moon
Castellan, Nortestra
Katie didn’t give a whit about the whole ‘darkest sins’ and whatnot. When the fight broke out, he remained seated on Dirk’s shoulder, licking his paw lazily. The Princess had bodyguards, so no real harm could be done. Anyway, if things got out of control, Dirk would just need to activate the [Spacetime Reversal] and the two of them would be safe. Then if somehow the Princess got in danger, he could swoop in and save her. Profit!

What played next was a sort of drama of trust and betrayal he thought only happened in movies. Csilla and Kotori cried. Susan was there. A bunch of people he didn't know or remember was there. A guy he remembered from the summoning was there as well, as well as one of the three women he kinda remembered were there as well. The Princess was there too. It was like a climactic moment in a TV series where all of the main characters finally met and tension peaked.

Katie took some skewers from a food stall using his [Pseudo Telekinesis] amidst the chaos and contently watch the tears, wrath, dead people, and broken hearts from the side. Not his problem if someone died from being trampled by the running crowd or something else. It was the horse' fault. And he wasn't friends with the horse.

DirkDirkDirk. You think they will let me barbeque God of Skies, Divine Beast, Heaven's Wrath if they find him guilty? I drank a Deity's blood once and it's delicious. Its meat will probably taste divine. It's a divine beast!

"Want one?" A skewer of meats and vegetables floated in front of Dirk.

The whole scene in front of them wasn't their problem, so why worry? Might as well relax while they could. It was still night, anyway.

-Isekare Nodone-
Isekare sliced through the flesh of another demon, chopping the creature's arms both off at the forearm joint. It wheeled about and attempted to bite the swordsman, finding the very same blade penetrating its skull as it leaped forward. The creature instinctively bit down as it died and only managed to cut itself further, the katana slicing through its teeth and gums with ease. Isekare whipped the blade out of its skull and the head split with a cracking sound. Blood spurted into the snow as Isekare spun away, bisecting a second demon with buttery ease as he moved from one target to the next. He stopped for a moment surveying the battlefield from a snowdrift that continued to blow away in the blizzard. Isekare then swung the blade about his body and let it go, the blade piercing the skull of a charging devil. Isekare rushed after the blade the moment it left his hands and leaped several feet before the pierced demon, his legs landing on the shoulders of the creature before wrenching the blade from the head before front-flipping from the corpse to divide another creature in two. Despite the bloodshed, Isekare himself was barely stained with any gore, only droplets of the enemy's fluids.

The beast from the watchtower was gone now, disappeared into the whirling maelstrom of ice and cold that besieged the evening. It had fled like many of the other demons in the area, leaving behind the corpses of its fellows for the snows or other more feral beasts to devour. Isekare regretted not being able to cut down the beast himself, and yet knew it would be foolish to hunt after the creature in the conditions they found themselves faced with. Even with the might of the fortress behind him, rooting out the creature would no doubt prove far too costly.

Isekare noticed now, the combat was slowing, the demons less in number now with fewer charging from the forest to assault the Czarsnikeians. The powerful demon that had been summoned earlier was finally down now, the foreigners having taken care of the beast with a combined effort and assault against the creature. Isekare appreciated this for a moment before realizing another immense figure had appeared on the edge of the battlefield. This black figure was surrounded by other armored warriors and appeared to be hostile to the ravenous demonic creatures all around them. Isekare could appreciate the diversion but still found himself intrigued by the being’s appearance. Yet another strange figure to appear in their dangerous land, it was strange they had so many visitors. Legends told of the appearance of a being who would one day either save their dark, snowy land, or end it. These same legends said the very same figure would be demonic in its very appearance, like the very same hordes of creatures that besieged Czarsnikei. Isekare doubted any of the newcomers would be that figure, but his curiosity still forced him to move closer for a better look.

As he approached, he continued to cut down stray demons, crossing into his path from the forest and the battlefield, easily being brought down by his flickering aqua colored blade. The vampire was within easy viewing distance now, very close to the now distinguishable dark figure. The men around the now visible black knight were covered from head to toe in metal, moving with mechanical precision and unholy vitality. Obviously beings not of the normal world, magical in nature no doubt. The tall black figure himself was quite grand to behold, a metal knight of some sort, somewhere between nine to twelve feet tall and bristling with dark spikes and black energies of some origin Isekare could only guess. The blue clad swordsman himself was a creature of dark magics, his energies brought into existence through some method lost to the snows of time. Isekare’s own parents had told him in his early days that the power that ran through Isekare’s veins traced back to the depths of time, before the Age of Demons. This dark knight however was truly a sight to witness, striding through the cold winter with ease and an arrogance that spoke of immense age and power. Isekare dodged another two demons, one of which ran into the upraised blade of one of the metal men surrounding the goliath. The other, somehow more unlucky than its impaled brethren, stumbled, snarling into the path of the dark behemoth. The tall metal man smashed the beast into a bloody pulp with a single motion of its massive onyx blade.

The snows swirled around the figures as Isekare stood within full view of the beast of a man. Glowing red eyes looked out from its eerie skull faced helmet, and Isekare shuddered for a moment as they locked sights with one another. To his credit, Isekare did not flinch, and yet his shudder was not from the snow that flurried in all directions. He called forth in that moment, a stable voice, true and piercing through the blizzard as he hailed the oncoming figure. “Greetings stranger! I am known as Isekare Nodone, Blue Light of the North, pray tell me the title of the one who walks before me now?”

SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

Charon looked up in some surprise from where a knight was trying to pull his sword from the android's grasp, the soul eater's strength sufficient to bend and warp the metal blade, when Kotori and the giant unicorn gave themselves up. "Wait, not fighting now? Jeez fleshies are bad at making up their minds." With a sigh he let go of the blade and crossed his arms as the Red Energy dissipated. "Guess its not longer time to be a bodyguard, boring."

The android's glowing eyes glanced over everyone nearby. "Don't get the wrong idea though, I will not let myself be restrained for any reason."

StaidFoal StaidFoal Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Solirus Solirus Viper Actual Viper Actual Gohan510 Gohan510 Damafaud Damafaud Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat

-Ivan Federico-
The Gunslinger was at an impasse, a truly strange and heartrending decision to make. And yet the answer was simple at that very same time. They were not from Nortestra, they were not beholden to it’s laws, hell they had fought and nearly given their lives to save the besieged nation. He had fought twice now to save the red nation from destruction. He did not know if Kotori was true in her words, and yet in his heart he knew she was innocent of wrongdoing. If anything her damned familiar Wakinyan was the only one to blame here, who was he to judge any for their sins anyways? In Ivan’s world the simple act of taking a life, no matter how evil or dark it was, was taboo in and of itself. Ivan would not allow for Nortestra to take away his friend now, he wanted to know the truth of things first. He would not let some outside nation with its own strange laws and practices be the deciding figure in his new friend’s trial.

The clearing continued to pulse with the crimson light as Ivan watched the figure known as Sulric place chains on Kotori and the rest. He was not their judge, no one was! Turning to the crowd and the generals and the princess he raised his voice “Trial!? Fuck that shit old man! You aint no fuckin judge! And we just fuckin saved this goddamn city and now ya gonna try and put us on trial for being in a fucking warzone! The fucking unicorn thought they were hostiles and thats fuckin that! I dont fucking agree with what they just did, but we’re goddamned heroes, so excuse me if I fucking expect some goddamn leniency!” Ivan’s gun continued to pulse as he spoke and any hint of tears was gone now. “And Kotori, I expect a decent fucking explanation for this bullshit! I was tryna fucking enjoy myself and yall go off and start killing people? This aint the fuckin 13th century! Come to think of it I don't know what fucking year it is to be honest! That's sorta fucked up too to be entirely honest. Point is to you fucking Nortestrans, is that you fucking need us! So don't go putting your goddamn saviors on trial yo!

Ivan was close to Kotori now, and he could see in her eyes the whole situation was getting to her. Ivan’s own eyes softened for a moment then, she didn't want any of this. Wakinyan had been the one to start the violence. She needed to get some control around the damn unicorn fucking soon. Ivan took Kotori’s hands and looked her in the eyes again, finding the same resolve and the same pain within her. He brought her hands and the cuffs forward and then placed his gun’s barrel against the restraints and blasted them off with a single charged shot from the rifle. He turned and looked with angry eyes at the officials all around them, locking eyes squarely with Sulric for a moment. “Trial? I dont fucking think so, we dont even know the goddamned legal system round here, what I want as compensation for fighting for you is for them to be spared this bullshit. If you want us to leave that's fine, but that means we ain't fighting for you anymore. Just clear this bullshit away, enough strife has gone down here and im fucking tired of it. And Kotori, I don't care what Wakinyan is, just tame your goddamn horse. And I better get a damn good explanation for this later.”

Juju Juju Viper Actual Viper Actual Gohan510 Gohan510 seasonedcat seasonedcat StaidFoal StaidFoal YsFanatic YsFanatic Solirus Solirus Damafaud Damafaud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back