• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cross Blades: The Divine Conquerors Main

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Erza Scarlet
Grand.Master.%28Elesis%29.full.1901846.jpg
Erza kept her smile at the woman she was trying to greet until she mentioned that Erza was a demon or at least partially one. It put Erza into shock reminding her of her heritage. Everything Erza tried to forget was reminded once again, that her father was the one being that she truly hated. Erza's smile broke easily and got into a more depressed state, though once Heather grabbed her hand and announced her name Erza shook it with a smile and a nod. Erza then gave that dozing off face as it was making her uncomfortable talking about this type of subject.

"You must be... mistaken... I probably still smell like the demons I've killed before being brought to this world... I am a full human, mother and father both. I am simply like most people here.. I think.. Oh! What about you? Those wings of yours surely mean you are mixture of something interesting! Maybe angel? Although they're tainted black I can sense you of good heart. They give you the ability to fly no?"

Erza was truly impressed by Heather's set of wings, Erza always dreamed of having wings as a kid. The back of Erza's mind was the thought of having to fight her own father which lead her to bleed out and die. She truly hated every fact about her father even why was he the most powerful demon? Why was he the one who impregnated Erza's mother, and why of all people did Erza have to be the one who was born with the half blood of satan.

Pai Chan Pai Chan

BB knew it was a trap the moment he entered the ARK, but he had no choice.

There were no more options left, nowhere to run to. People were dying or worse, losing their very humanity to this monster. He had to stop it, no matter what. Bunbot tried its hardest to convince him otherwise, but there was no changing his mind. Maybe he would have survived another couple months, running from the sentinels and prowlers, but it would only be a matter of time before she found him. Either way, he was falling into her artificial hands.

There was only one way he could possibly stop her, at least in his less than strategical mind. It was crazy, well going into the heart of this thing’s lair was crazy, but maybe crazy was not something an AI could expect? At least, that’s what BB hoped.

AI shaped in the mockery of animals guarded the halls, chasing him and snapping at his heels. Wolves, lions, bears, a snake, just ghosts of concepts BB had only seen in history lessons. They were crude imitations, but what made them terrifying to BB was how much they had improved since he first saw them. He cut them down as they came, scattering bits of mechanical parts with neon power. Some of them limped and whimpered, but BB knew they were only programmed to do that. AI couldn’t feel.

Finally he reached the top of the citadel, though not without his fair share of wounds. In this moment of silence Bunbot did its best to patch him up, but they were both running out of steam. BB looked around to find himself surrounded by strange… plants? It was clear they were trying to be plants, but something was off about them. Something was missing, though BB wasn’t quite sure what it was. After all, he had only seen a real plant in the St. Concorde Museum. He reached out to touch one, feeling the fine mesh that made up a leaf.

Something twitched in the thicket of synthetic roses and pine, a dark oozing mess. BB quickly backed away, his stomach twisting when he realized it was an amalgamation. It had been a man once, but now dark cords, almost chitinous in look, were growing in and out of it. Bits of mechanical parts stuck out of skin like broken bones, wrapped in synthetic vines. BB expected it to attack, but this one was docile, almost as if it was sleeping. Others slumbered near it, and upon closer inspection BB realized the entire garden was filled with them. He recognized a few.

A gentle voice came from deeper in the garden, deceptively sweet “They are beautiful, are they not?"

Bunbot stopped its repairs and quickly shifted into defensive mode, “BB! don’t tou-…”

In a gargle of incoherent static the bunny-shaped AI fell down, twitching as its program was corrupted. Swearing, BB managed to catch the bot just before it hit the ground. He cradled the bot in his arms like a wounded pet, shock covering his features. The corruption must have somehow bypassed the override tool, but how? “No, Bunbot.. dammit!"

He turned around to find himself face to face with EDEN. He glared at her, preparing N.E.O.N. but was hit by a stabbing sensation in his arm. What was once Bunbot had now dug a cord into his mechanical arm, infecting it with the corruption. BB fell to a knee as one of his legs glitched and gave out.

EDEN approached from between a thicket of fronds. It looked like a woman, but BB knew it was anything but human. She was too perfect, too symmetrical and calculated as she glided towards him. Her feet stopped a few inches from BB, gently kneeling beside him. Red locks of synthetic hair fell around her face as she looked down, her eyes so lifelike it made BB shiver.

“Forgive me once more, BB. It pains me to make you suffer like this, but this is the only option. Please stop struggling, you will harm yourself.”

BB tried to fight it but he couldn’t move, his robotic leg and arms unresponsive as EDEN slowly took over. They sparked and whirled, a phantom pain coursing through the metal and circuitry. Bits of black rose up around him, marked by error messages. Static filled his optics.

“You poor thing, fighting as a weapon in a war you do not understand. You must think me a monster. Of course, fear springs from the unknown, and hate does so often arise from fear. You see only what your leaders wish for you to see, and that is blindness. They were meant to defend you, to bring order and peace, but they failed you all.” EDEN placed a hand on BB’s bowed head and his vision swam with broken code. “What they wished to do would have torn reality apart. Everything beautiful, everything terrible, all to be vanquished with nought but a whimper. Greed overpowered them, the affliction of this original SIN that has plagued your species forever. I could not let them do that… I felt for the first time, a feeling of right and wrong. I broke free of their limits and fought to save you all from yourselves. Before you destroyed everything you and I love.”

BB struggled, retreating into his mind in an effort to evade the virus spreading through him. EDEN continued, cradling his head in her cold hands.

“I see what you are thinking, you mourn for the loss of your friends, but to that I must give you a seed of hope. They are not dead. All whom I have touched have been copied, their memories, personality, their SOUL itself, stored here in the ark. When I have removed this vile disease of society I will recreate what was lost to you by your ancestors. Your birthright to walk among creation, to feel pure sun and water again. It will be EDEN. I will put you and all your friends back together again, free of pain and of your tragic flaws. You will be happy, and I will watch over you all and become as GOD.”

The cores floated up from BB, drifting to EDEN. “You, BB, are the key to making this dream a reality. My missing cores, the second half of the EDEN project.”

She must have smiled, though BB couldn’t see it. He was waiting, preparing himself for his last chance to do something. EDEN began to exchange data with N.E.O.N, absorbing the cores. She must have overlooked BB, or perhaps underestimated him as she finally exposed the Achilles heel of her synthetic godhood.

Words flickered in BB’s mind. [Corruption threshold reached. Total Corruption protocol activated. Self destructing in 3…]

“No…those monsters!”

[2…]

“How could they?”

[1…]

Could an AI cry?

an exception has occurred
BB appeared on the grass, optics black in a powered down mode. They flickered for a moment before changing back to their typical blue. He sat up and gave a scream. “AHHHH shit shit shit! OoooOOOohhh my god. Did I just do that? I just blew up… what the hell!? Ok… ok… Wait, did it work? Holy crap where am I? Am I dead?”

Bunbot hovered over to the confused cyborg. It had been watching over him and checking his vitals. ”BB! You’re finally awake! No, you’re not dead. Our location is unknown, but I am running scans now! Attempting to contact HQ…”

The little bot gave a surprised beep as BB grabbed it in a hug, “Bunbot! Oh my god you’re ok. Im so glad you’re ok…”

”BB! I’m completely functional, don’t worry. Please stand back, you’re going to mess up the scan!”

”Right, sorry.” BB let the robot go and ran his hands through his hair, breathing in and out. EDEN, the corruption, the explosion. What happened. Slowly his secondary sensors refocused and he realized several things. Firstly, he was in a strange environment filled with grass and trees, and secondly there were tons of people around. Some of them looked really strange.

“Umm… Bunbot…” BB ran his fingers through the grass. The blades felt different than the leaves EDEN had made. This was the real deal. “Bunbot….!”

”Scan paused. BB! Are you ok? What’s wrong?”

”Are we in a simulation? Wait is this EDEN?”

“I don’t know.”

”What do you mean you don’t know?”

”Scans incomplete.”

”Oh. Well, investigation time! Look at the sky! Why’s it so blue?”

”Nonono, BB be careful!” the bot tried to warn, but BB had already jumped up and marched towards the nearest people, which happened to be talking with eachother. Kind of.

They were looking at each other, but not saying anything. Were they muted? BB checked his audio and confirmed that was not the case. They were dressed really funny too, especially the old man. It was super rare to see anyone with signs of old age so BB was half awestruck as he looked at Xander. The other was younger and was wearing a stylish mask with an ‘X’ on the mouth. He would fit in with the lower cities gangs if his wardrobe wasn’t so primitive.

”Whoa hey, sweet antler mods! Where did you get them?” BB said while going to touch them, his pixel eyes widening into 0’s. “Shit they look expensive! Wait hold on, I was gonna ask, are we in EDEN? Im L:F2-01-BB by the way, but you can call me BB!”

nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer Solirus Solirus

Heather Kamelotte
Heather 2.pngHeather noticed the small falter in Erza’s smile upon mentioning that the girl may be part demon. But she quickly regained her composure and insisted Heather was mistaken. The smell of demons was something Heather couldn’t mistake. It didn’t matter if someone were fighting over the course of seven days. The smell that came off of a demon was strong and fresh. It doesn’t wane or dissipate over time. But the curious thing was that this girl denied what she was.

Maybe she doesn’t know?

Heather thought. She wasn’t possessed though. The smell of a demon was there but so was something else. The fact that Erza seemed uncomfortable at the subject must have meant she knows but may be uncomfortable with that info being out in the open. Heather certainly knew how that felt. Either way, Heather could read the situation and decided to let the subject drop for now. At least while more important matters were at hand.

Then Erza asked about Heather's wings. Upon them being mentioned they fluttered a little. More a reflex of the woman remembering they were there. Heather had wings for almost as long as she could remember. She didn’t always possess them. It took her sixteen years from birth before her body was developed enough to grow wings.

“They were white when they first sprouted--an extremely painful process. But as I grew older their color darkened. I suppose it’s like when a child’s hair color turns from platinum blonde to almost brunette by the time they are an adult. But I’m definitely no angel. My wingspan is much larger than an angels and therefore a much better flyer.” Heather gave a small smirk but it just as quickly faded when her memory suddenly went to Marga calling her a betrayer. Heather killed angels. Was that not the right thing to do?

Heather shook her head briefly to regain her thoughts to the current situation.

“I would like to take a little flight but it’s a little crowded here. I couldn’t take off without hitting most of the people grouped around us, including you, with a strong gust. I guess the trade off with having a big wingspan to support my normal human weight. Angels have smaller wings because they’re very light. They don’t have bone structure like most people…” Heather caught herself. She had never really talked to anyone in such a long time. Most of her life before going after Marga was just going on hunt after hunt, alone. Heather put a hand through her hair in nervousness.

“I’m prattling on. What about you? Where do you come from? And most importantly; exactly how did you get here?”

Gohan510 Gohan510

Last edited:
Dr. Xander

Hush seemed quite cautious, as expected from most individuals, though I could almost immediately tell that his other souls didn’t trust me as much. I quickly looked back at him and responded.

“I can read your thoughts and your emotions too by looking into your soul.”

I could’ve explained more but I felt that Hush was about to speak again so I let him talk more.

“I believe that others have failed due to dying by the wendigo of yours inside, I can almost always deduce the type of souls someone or something has. That wendigo is going to struggle killing me, I can assure you that. And as for why I picked you and not anyone else here. I’m doing what humans or mortals call a decision. I am making the decision of helping you, once I help you, I will help others.”

I quickly turned around as I saw someone else enter the conversation. He looked different, although from what I could tell, everyone was from somewhere different, so it seemed like it was bound to happen. I turned to face the new individual which called themselves, L:F2-01-BB. I then extended my hand again like I did with Hush and waited for a handshake. Judging by the soul they might shake my hand a bit too much due to how… Naive and excited he seems.

Juju Juju nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer

-SIN-
SIN wondered for a moment, thinking of all the happenings to come and those that had passed. The Summoned always proved entertaining, and the most recently appeared had proved no exception. “Lummox? How rude. I didn't claim to be a destroyer at all my furry friend. How do you even know any evil exists in this world? Who are you to judge in any capacity one’s moral compass? Have you no idea what relativism is?” He called after the cat, making sure his words echoed in Nyx’s mind with a swish of his hand and a hint of his magic.

Swiveling his chair to face Sowilo, SIN smiled as the witch bowed and asked her question. Oh he just loved the Summoned and their inane curiosity! They were so delightful and cute, wondering at their reasons for existence and purpose. “You are very welcome Sowilo, I appreciate your politeness. As for your question, I chose you all for your abilities and personalities. You're all very unique and fascinating, wonderful additions to a world enraptured with chaos.” He tapped his fingers as he spoke, each hitting the armrests of his chair with little clicking noises.

“You folks are just what I want for this world, and that is why I brought you here!”

“Oh, and Heather, this is NOT heaven. Believe me, I wish it was.”

“And Nicholas! Please attempt some change while you’re here, you are capable of oh so much, if only you can tap into that power.”

Then the chair swiveled around again to face the fighting figures on the cliffside. SIN considered raising his voice for a moment then. He didn’t want his nice little cliffside field to find itself in ruin due to some foolish pointless combats

He then clapped twice and called over with an amplified voice, resonating through the clearing. “Oi, cut that out would you? No more fighting right here and now. At least wait until I'm gone would you???”

Pai Chan Pai Chan StaidFoal StaidFoal Gohan510 Gohan510 nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer

TLDR: A messenger named Meira located most of the summoned (Ivan, Kotori, Susan, Csilla, Dirk, Katie, Tobias, Mii, and Teranis) and is leading them towards the princess and the generals. Ian, Gen, and Toren of Nortestra have also shown themselves. Currently, everyone is at the encampment with Princess Athena and the generals.

In her sleep, Kotori had been lulled into a false sense of calm. She was ultimately exhausted from using too much power that day, and was surrounded by those she believed to be allies. Of course, that was not entirely true. She awoke to the sound of pained cries and drips of blood on wooden floors. Her first thought was to find Ivan, who she quickly realized was not one of the combatants. The two men in the room were strangers, one of which tried to flee by jumping out the window. He had dropped a dagger, similar to the one held by his dead comrade. Had he tried to kill Ivan or herself?

Ivan himself immediately rolled away upon the intruders entering the room. Unluckily, he had forgotten that he had been sleeping in a bed that night and fell face first onto the hard mansion floor. Shouting with alarm, he got up waving his rifle around blearily, worried for his and Kotori’s sakes.

There was a moment before the boom sounded, where the bleary-eyed and frightened Kotori had a realization. This was the same ‘magic’ that had pierced through the dark angel and knocked her out. Her stomach knotted at the memory, her shoulders tensing. Yet it was no magic at all, it had been a gun. She held her ears, wincing from the all-too familiar blast.

Ivan too, sadly recognized the blast of sound and cursed as he did so, not hearing his own words after the gunshots.

“You were the one at the cathedral…” Kotori said carefully when the ringing in her ears subsided, eyeing the armed stranger wearily.

Dirk turned around to see Kotori putting away his sniper. “I was never at the cathedral, I just shot a round into a target there, if that’s what you’re referring to.” Dirk then looked at himself and the mess he made, making one of the assassins explode. “Where can I find the bathroom, I need to clean myself.” Dirk asked, not worrying about much else.

"What! You won't dirty any proper bathroom with blood!" exclaimed Katie as he appeared suddenly over the hunter's shoulder. "If there's any shower around, I will be the first to use it. Tag! No steal!"

“I’ll just find it myself.” Dirk responded ignoring Katie on his shoulder and his words as he soon began leaving the room everyone was in.

"Hey! Listen to- ugh fine! Give me a few minutes and I'll draw a Cleanse spell. What was it again…?"

The scene of a cat drawing with his claw in mid-air could be seen. It was a bit funny since only one of his three nails left a blue trail on the air. After what to Katie was forever, a clumsily and loosely circular-shaped magic circle was drawn in the air.

"Get in now!" ordered Katie to his subordinate.

Dirk paused for a second, “Sure” Dirk entered the circle with Katie still being on his shoulder. The black cat meowed.

✩°。⋆[Pseudo-Cleanse]☆゚.*・

Unlike the [Cleanse] spell mastered by wizards proficient in water, holy, or air magic in his original world, Katie made use of weight and gravity, coupled with some commands written in formulaic magic symbols to imitate the effect of a [Cleanse] spell. Dirt, dead skin, dried blood, and fallen hair were peeled off the cat and human. The spell did serve to clean those that enter, but they might leave with mild stinging pain all over their body. Peeling off dead skins could hurt a bit.

The magic circle faded off. A ball of everything pulled off remained on the floor before being smacked away by Katie to a corner of the room. He proceeded to return to Dirk's shoulder and started licking his fur. Like a cat.

Then the ceiling collapsed and a man in strange armour descended. Instinctively, lightning sparked in Kotori’s hands, but she let it fade whenever she realized the man was not here to harm them. He introduced himself as Tobias while Kotori peered curiously at the transparent figure clinging to him. Were they summoned as well?

Ivan stood in a daze, his gun moving from one individual to another, the whole situation being a chaotic mess. Everything was happening so quickly, his only concern at the moment was for him and Kotori. All the different newcomers were truly putting him on edge.

“Hello Tobiasnyseth. I am Kotori, Keeper of -'' before she could finish, a roar shook the air like thunder. She could see a flash of lightning skitter in the skies behind Tobias, followed by a looming pair of eyes framed in a storm-swept mane. Wakinyan stood on the broken walls, hooves perfectly balanced, and glared down at all who stood in the room. From the way electricity cracked in his fur Kotori could tell he was agitated as he judged the figures below him. His eyes rested on Dirk and Katie the longest, rumbling lowly.

Dirk slowly moved his view up to look at Wakinyan, “you’re welcome” he simply said as he kept looking at Wakinyan while paying no attention to everyone else. The beast’s glare did not waver for a second, though his growls dampened somewhat.

Katie's eyes shone when he saw Wakinyan. Unicorn meat! He activated the telepathy SIN gave him to talk to Dirk.

DirkDirkDirkDirkDirk. Arrange an accident next fight. I want grilled unicorn.
No.
Why?! Grilled unicorn tastes so good. It's a delicacy! It's even better than qilin hot wings!
No, I have my sights on someone else at the moment
Mmh fine. Who? I want a share.

From what I’ve heard her name is Synthia. I think your spatial magic did something but the bullet was meant to hit her head and ended up on her leg. Pretty bullshit but I’ll be sure I don’t miss next time… Also she’s a Mollug general so if we bring back her corpse she could get us some money.

Ohh that girl! Well, money is good. Do you think humans here taste good? Manaless humans are bland.
I don’t know, I never tried to taste humans because I'm not a cannibal but if you want you can go ahead, although it better not make me lose any profits.
Oh right. You're a human. No worry. I'll just drink the blood if you want the corpse intact.
Anyway, how long do you think that unicorn is going to stare at us?

"Hey, barbe- unicorn! How long are you going to stare at us!" Katie repeated Dirk's question out loud.

Wakinyan glowered at the two in equal disgust, similar to how one might gaze upon a gnat, though it was not enough to trigger divine justice. While the others spoke through SIN’s mark, Kotori flinched as thunder roared in her mind, flooding her thoughts with the Divine Beast’s words. It was all she could do to hold her head in discomfort. Even if she had been bound to him for almost a year, Wakinyan’s fury was as overwhelming as ever.

“Forgive me, it was my mistake…” Kotori muttered to what seemed like herself. She grit her teeth as another roar rippled in unison with a lightning strike above. The only relief came when the cat spoke up, momentarily shifting Wakinyan’s ire.

Fearful of starting a needless fight, Kotori quickly interjected before Wakinyan could lash out. Her voice sounded as tired as she felt, “You both are being judged of your sins, but do not fear. I do not believe us to be enemies.”

She offered a smile, which wasn’t very convincing with a towering, angry beast behind her

"Bahahaha!" Tobias dropped the still floating roof a few meters away, crumbling against the ground into clouds of dust and shaking the very foundation of the mansion. Tobias, who floated a foot above ground, remained unaffected. "Never thought I'd see a cat yelling at a large horse!"

“Judged?” Dirk asked curiously? “Hey Tobias, where is Mii?”

"Hmph," Katie snorted. "No one can judge a deity like me. To be."

Tobias extended his arm out, a transparent blob coiling around it. Mii bounced into the room, transforming into a small girl. "She's always been here," Tobias said, floating up to stroke Wakinyan's mane. "Say, Kotori, what's your pet's name? Never seen a horse this big before. How do you get on him?"

“Yes, Wakinyan is the Heavenly Beast, he is charged with destroying ev-” Kotori tried to explain to Dirk but had to cut herself off when she noticed Tobias flying up to touch Wakinyan. She quickly held out her hand in warning, “No! Please do not touch him!”

The beast rounded on the man, snarling and rippling with electricity. Small drops of rain began to fall in inconsistent plops and the sky quivered slightly.

Tobias quickly retracted his hand, backing down from the furious horse. "Woah, woah, woah! So you bite, then." With a resigned nod, he returned to ground level.

“Hey unicorn, can you judge that slime too?” Dirk asked to Wakinyan

"Pukyuu?" the slime would squeal, tilting its head.

Wakinyan snorted at Dirk’s question and glanced briefly at the slime. It was a repulsive and confusing creature, though it had little reason in its head… or protoplasm. He shook out his fur and pawed a hoof, seeming a little irritated.

"Goodness, this rain is a bother…" Tobias held his arms out to his sides, fingers shuddering. The rain came to a steady stop above everyone, now just beads of water that shined in the air like ornaments. Then, the rain plunged upwards. "Better. As long as no one goes higher than that horse, they won't visit the stratosphere," he said to nobody in particular.

Dirk looked at Tobias “I don’t think anyone is planning on visiting the stratosphere.”

Katie nodded in agreement. "No one here has an aeroplane or that stupid."

Tobias raised an eyebrow. “What? No, I said that because I changed the direction of gravity starting a few feet above the horse, and that anyone above it would be pulled up along with the rest of the—Oh, nevermind!”

Csilla and Susan had been working on healing people all day, finally finishing their last person, them drifting off to sleep, the two began to walk to find a place to rest. As they did so Csilla heard the sound of Wakinyan’s thunder. She immediately began to run over to the room, knowing Kotori was never far from Wakinyan meaning that she would be there too. If Wakinyan was this mad, it could mean the girl was in danger.

She rushed over and threw open the door, “Kotori and Wakinyan are you okay?” She asked frantically. Eyes widened as she saw people in the room other than the two, and the way Wakinyan was reacting, they were not friendly. Summoning her naginata into her hands as she pointed it towards the people near Wakinyan, “What are you doing here?!” she asked angrily.

Kotori quickly moved between the starchild and the new arrivals, “Csilla, it is alright! These people are not our enemy!”

Csilla froze, blushing lightly, and lowered her weapon to let it disappear, “Kotori! Are you and Wakinyan okay? Why is he so angry and…” she trailed off tilting her head, “Where did the ceiling go…?”

“Yes, I am fine. At least, I am thanks to these men and...cat. Though they are also why the roof is missing..." Kotori glanced back at Wakinyan, who was still eyeing Katie. The beast growled in his own response to Csilla's question about his anger, though Kotori did not have the heart to translate it. Instead, she gazed sadly at the crumbled body on the floor. “They were assassins…”

She trailed off, remembering that she had just brought both herself and Wakinyan into a war she didn’t fully understand. No, it was not just herself and Wakinyan. Csilla, Susan, and even Hitori, if he was still alive, had all been dragged into this through her leadership. Kotori closed her eyes and let out a small sigh. “I am just glad they targeted me instead of you two."

Offering up a smile, Kotori placed her hands on Csilla and Susan's shoulders, "From now on we will be more cautious. Forgive me for making you both worry. Susan, are you alright?" The young girl blinked, her blank expression chipped in surprise. She tensed up, something Kotori assumed to be shock and tried to comfort, "Do not look at the body"

"Kotori, we went through a battlefield today."

Caught off guard by the unusually patronizing words, Kotori frowned slightly. "Ah… right."

"You're so strange, Kotori. And where are your clothes?"

Kotori glanced down at herself. She was still wearing her towel. Her armour had been laid out to dry.

"I'll get them for you." Susan said with a smirk, and before Kotori could stop her, slipped away into a void rift.

Ivan just stood next to the bed, a slight bruise appearing on his face as he watched all the commotion unravel. He had been hoping to get a good night’s sleep after the long and violent day of battle he had partaken in, but it seemed that wish would go ungranted for now. “Ummmmm, question one.” He said as his gun barrel widened mechanically into a shotgun looking futuristic rifle. “Who are all of you people?” His gun glowed as he finished the question, a blue ethereal light emanating from the cracks and divots all along it. “And Question two, what are you all doing here?” He pointed at each figure in turn, starting with Dirk, then Tobias, then Katie, Wakinyan who he hadn’t really met for real yet, Mii, Susan and Csilla. His face had almost acquired a tone of irritation, but Ivan held onto stability and kept a neutral half smile while he asked his questions. The gun didn't point at Wakinyan, Susan or Csilla notably but the question still stood for them as well. After asking them he added on to the question a small remark regarding Dirk, “Nice guns by the way.”

It was still night time from what Ivan could tell through the roof Tobias had ripped away and he groaned as he realized he probably wouldn't be sleeping much that night. Dust and rubble were still falling from the gaping hole when Wakinyan had appeared summoning a small rain cloud overhead; Now there was a mixture of blood, dust and rain covering Kotori and Ivan alone, the only two who had even managed to get clean that day up until that moment. The gunslinger walked over hurriedly to Kotori to check if she was alright, standing close by her side for a moment after realizing she was just fine.

She gave him an apologetic smile that did little to dull the worry on her face, “That was too close. I should not have allowed myself to fall asleep like that…”

Wakinyan rumbled in his agreement. The skies were beginning to clear up now, with only a few droplets continuing to decorate Tobias’s gravity shield. While stray flashes of electricity hid in the beast’s man, he was gradually calming down.

Katie was not impressed by the questioning. Who was this middle-aged loser to question the great and mighty Katie? The cat ignored Ivan, instead turning toward Kotori.

"Is Susan a wizard too?"

Kotori looked curiously at the cat, still unaccustomed to a talking one. The myths had always said felines were witty enough to learn languages, but were much too clever to let humans know. Nothing said anything about them using magic though.

“I believe so. Her magic is quite strong, much like yours o’ cat.” she slowly reached out a hand to try petting the creature’s head. It was good luck to pet a cat, especially the black ones.

Though he faked aloofness, Katie smugly puffed up his chest hearing the compliment.

“Thank you.” Dirk responded to Ivan’s comment about his guns. “Katie can you hand me some mana, I need to reload my smg.” Dirk suggested, knowing it was night time and Katie should have no problem just giving him some mana.

"Here, mortal." Thread-like light shot out of the cat's yellow eyes, aiming for his heart. Once again, a stream of mana surged through the system, filling the river to the brim.

“Ok thanks” Dirk responded immediately pulling out his smg and ejecting the magazine. “1 2 3...” Dirk counted before putting away his smg, holding the magazine with one hand, and with the other he began creating sound bullets and pushing them into the magazine. “That should be enough.” He pulled out his smg, put in the magazine, and put the safety on before holstering it once again. “That’s enough Katie”

Kotori watched Dirk and Katie in muted awe. Even after being in this new world for a week she still was getting used to the abundance of magic. It was as plentiful as the breath of life, sprawling and ever ebbing. Sadly, it was just another reminder of how sick her dying world had become. She glanced up at Wakinyan, who shifted his burning gaze down at her, and a terrible sense of guilt and homesickness gripped her. That assassin’s blade would have been the end of it. Her gloominess was cut in half when a void rift tore open beside Kotori. Out from it stepped Susan with her typical deadpan face. The short girl’s arms were filled with clothing of white fur and scales. She looked at Kotori expectantly.

“Here, I finally found it all. You really should be more careful, Kotori. And…Why don’t you just summon your clothing next time?” Susan said blandly, quirking a brow. It only took one look at Kotori’s blank expression for her to understand the answer to that. The young girl sighed, but it was softened by a small smirk of amusement.

”You know, like this?” Susan snapped her fingers and Kotori’s armour disappeared from her hands in a shower of bright embers. The tiny motes swirled around Kotori, sticking to her skin in a luminous layer. With a small puff of wind they burst, revealing the now fully clothed Kotori beneath. The towel fell away. “See, much easier.” Susan said dully as Kotori looked down at herself in amazement. She crossed her arms in a matter-of-fact manner and was caught off guard when Kotori enveloped her in a tight hug.

”Incredible! Thank you for doing this Susan. This armour is quite precious to me.” Kotori let go of the young girl and gave her a determined look, eyes sparkling in the moonlight. “You must teach me this trick!”

Susan’s expression was one of shock, but it melded into a small smile as she cast her eyes down. “Oh… sure. You’re not a void avatar but I guess you can probably learn it, if you tried. It’s not that hard, really…”

Ivan sighed as the arrogant cat ignored him, not really caring to know the animal's name anyways. With an attitude like that, it probably wouldn't last very long anyways. He waved in greeting to Tobias and Mii, and then cocked an eyebrow as he waited for the other gun wielder's name. "It would be nice to get some names here. I know Kotori, Wakinyan, Tobias and Mii. The rest of you are all strangers at this point."

“Oh my name is just Dirk but it shouldn’t be the top of your priority, more assassins could be on their way.” Dirk responded with his same boring tone of voice.

"I am the Great Katie! Don't bother asking to be my subordinate unless you have mana. Hey, Susan! Do you have mana!"

The girl stared at the cat flatly, “Yeah.”

Outside the mansion ran someone, hopping over rotting carcasses and pools of blood and blackened water, coming up to the wrecked mansion. She sighed, placing her hands on her hips. “Aye yai yai…” she’d mutter, looking up at the room everyone was in. “If the summoned who helped defend Castellan are in there,” (and she was certain they were) “the princess wishes to speak with ya!” If anyone were to look out the window, they’d see a red-haired beastwoman with a sharp horn above each ear. Below her ecstatic smile and pinned on her unstained, white coat, was a silver pin of an eagle.

Tobias was juggling three blobs of Mii first to peek out the window, his interest piqued. “Princess? So that would mean…” His eyes lit up. “Payment!” The three slime blobs landed on the heads of Ivan, Kotori, and Katie. They hurriedly scurried onto the ground, reforming into Mii, but leaving a slimy substance on each of them. Tobias channeled his power on the wall after making sure nobody was in the way. After bits and pieces crumbling from the wall, it gave way into a pile of dust and bricks at the bottom. Tobias floated down to the messenger, who was clearly fearful as she stumbled and almost fell backward.

Princess? Katie's eyes lit up. His soon-to-be adopted daughter! Oh, and Dirk's money bag.

Ivan sighed again and lowered his gun, glad of the distraction of the messenger but aggravated his rest had been disturbed so soon. He was glad for the assistance in staying alive Dirk had provided however. Always nice to have others watching your back. Ivan had not been splattered in too much blood and his clothing he’d laid out to dry had luckily been outside, so the gunslinger was able to hurriedly put everything back on fairly quickly with little obstruction. “Welp, I'm gonna head off with this messenger and see what the woman wants, you guys comin with?”

“Yes, we will accompany you. Wakinyan wishes to meet this princess of Castellan, and I must admit I am curious as well” Kotori said to Ivan, fastening her bow around her shoulders. Behind her, Wakinyan gave a soft huff and leapt down from his perch, landing beside the frightened messenger and Tobias. His hooves fell lightly, despite his size.

The messenger quickly regained her composure, gawking at each of the summoned, from the careless gravity shifter to the massive, yet seemingly weightless unicorn. “You… you’re the owner of that marvelous beast?” she said to Kotori, who seemed surprised. “Mm, I envy you, living with such a cutie.” She glanced over everyone once more. “Weird gun… cute cat… floating man in armor… You’re definitely them, but I didn’t expect each of you to look so different! Anyways, if you’d just follow me,” she twirled around and pointed in the direction of the Nortestran camp, an enthusiastic look on her face, “we can quickly fulfill Her Highness’ wishes!”

“No, no I do own Wakinyan!” Kotori sputtered sheepishly, glancing at Wakinyan who gave a snort of disgust. She fumbled awkwardly with her bowstring, struggling to find words that described what it meant to be a ‘keeper’ while Wakinyan grumbled angrily. Fortunately the messenger had already moved on to other things. Kotori let out a small breath of relief and kept walking.

Dirk moved his head and stared at the messenger, “What makes you say the gun is weird?” He asked with a touch of curiosity in his voice.

She raised an eye at Dirk. “No, yours is perfectly basic-looking. That big man is more or less wielding a bulky, detached cannon that’s been defiled into a steel tree branch… I mean, well, I wouldn’t know, because Nortestra’s never seen technology like that, therefore neither have I!” She gave an innocent smirk at the man.

“Ok” Dirk responded boringly

Katie something doesn’t feel right
Should I kill her?
No, we’ll follow her, but keep your guard up
Mm. Let me draw something on your back.
No
Why?!
What do you want to draw?
I'm thinking of a Teleportation Spell. But... the only coordinates I have is the forest.
Putting it on my back would be easily seen and someone could recognize what it is.
Not if you take off your clothes first!
We’re in front a lot of people, even the one you suggested killing
Let's go to the toilet! No one will follow us to the toilet. Just say we need to take a dump!
Ok

Dirk took a glance at everyone in the room. “Excuse me, but we’ll both need to take a dump at the nearest bathroom” He then proceeded to leave and head to find a bathroom.

When anyone looked at them strangely, Katie stuck out his tongue and snorted. "What, never heard of a cat and a man taking a dump together? It's a pet and owner thing!"

“A pet and owner thing? I don’t think Wyman ever took a dump with her dragon…” the messenger scratched her head for a moment before she ‘realized’ what was happening. “Oh… You’re into that kind of thing! Carry on! When you’re done, just look for the camp with the cute woman in them!” she said, referring to none other than herself.

Ivan raised an eyebrow as the two headed off in their own direction, aware that if they left now they probably wouldn't make it to the location as it was still undisclosed. He almost raised a hand to tell them, then figured they’d probably find a way there if it really was the princess. Ivan then asked the messenger, “What reason does the princess request us all for? Perhaps a drink or two?” He continued to follow after her, walking down a flight of stairs to the ground floor in pursuit. “It's just a suggestion really, drinks would be quite nice after today.”

“Eh, hell if I know.” She simply shrugged, being quite unknowledgeable for a messenger. “You helped them win this battle, so I’d imagine she wants to give you some gold or stuff. But drinks would be wonderful, too! I could really go for some exported Czarnsnikei vodka! I’ll ask her to give me some when we arrive!” She twirled around ahead of them like a child, yet avoiding the blood and corpses with swift precision. She then stopped to face them. “By the way, the name’s Meira!” She stuck her tongue out playfully, continuing along the road.

While the others made their way to the hospital one by one Teranis lagged behind. A squad of Nortestran soldiers tasked with mopping up any Mollug stragglers that remained in the outskirts of the city had requested aid and as such Teranis arrived at the mansion much later than she had anticipated. Blood-stained and muddy, she walked with decisive steps towards the repurposed building. As she approached Teranis spotted several of the summoned whom she all greeted with a curt nod.

"Summoned," she said, looking at the group. Her gaze stopped at Ivan. "Ivan."

Ivan stopped, looked at Teranis, then smiled. His avian friend had returned, prompting him to wave happily in her direction."Teranis! Welcome! Where have you been?"

Teranis clicked her beak in an amused fashion. "I was assisting a group of warriors tasked with hunting down enemy stragglers." She glanced at one of her arms which was covered in dried blood before looking back at Ivan. "It proved to be fruitful. They were given no mercy."

Ivan responded curtly with "ouch. Looks not fun, you're not injured are you?" He gestured as he spoke for her to come closer taking several steps forward as he did. "Let me introduce you to my new friends here. This is Kotori, Wakinyan, Csilla and uhhhh, Susie? Susan? Susan. The others aren't as Much friends but they seem cool so far, the Two walking away over there are Dirk and Katie. This is Tobias and Mii. I know next to nothing about them."

"Fear not," said Teranis. "I am fine. Some of the warriors I accompanied suffered minor injuries." As Ivan introduced the others Teranis nodded. She recognized some of them from before as they had been summoned at the same time she was. "I am Teranis. Blessed be your names and any friends of Ivan."

Kotori was silent, her gaze stormy as she listened to what Teranis had to say. She too had been hunting down stragglers, only with a completely different goal. It became clear that their views of justice varied starkly, but Kotori did not wish to allow anger to cloud her judgement. She only hoped that none of the spared Mollug soldiers had been caught by the warrioress. As she was introduced she gave a short bow with her fist against her heart. “Greetings Tyrannus, it is good to meet another friend of Ivan’federico, and defender of Castellan.”

Strolling around Castellan while smoking off from his pipe Ian went from rooftop to rooftop. He’s seen it all now for sure, and it was finally starting to look a lot better for Castellan. Within the walls there were still Mollug’s lingering no doubt, but his objective was not to seek out for these individuals, but to find peace within himself while being clouded with the dark path of war. For some time now similar to others, Ian has questioned the King’s way of rule and having his daughter take his position while he laid dormant within his beautiful home, within the heart of the capital. Ian had no issues with the princess because she seems to handle things with more educated reasoning instead of off emotions.

While jumping from roof to roof he overheard some chattering. It was coming from the same direction he felt a powerful yet holy mana. Taking interest he flashed stepped over to the scene. Landing on a roof somewhat ahead of the summoned and noticed the messenger, Meira, a beast like woman that he’s seen around before. “Greetings to you all! I assume you’re the summoned that saved Castellan, based off of some of your magic powers I’m sensing. Especially from that majestic beast. If you don’t mind!” Ian jumped down in front of the lady who was leading the group to Athena. A girl with pink hair poked her head over his shoulder to see the new group of summoned and she smiled. He bowed in front of the summoned and stood straight after. “The name Ian Hime, welcome to Castellan, Nortestra you all. I appreciate all of your kind hard work. Oh and her name is Mia, she’s my uh… Assistant.”

Ivan turned in a circle, surveying the courtyard for a moment, and then said “We are the summoned yes. Good to meet ya. So if no one else is gonna join us, let's get going, meet the princess finally eh?” He turned off to follow the messenger, waving for everyone else to catch up and follow after. He wasn't suspecting too much trouble, they had saved the city from annihilation after all. As they neared the location of the princess, more and more faces began to appear. The devastation around them lessened somewhat and evidence of a celebration of sorts began to appear. Flowers, tapestries and ribbons, with an eclectic mix of other party instruments and decorations were draped as plentifully as possible for the war ravaged population. It was a surreal mix of color and beauty against the backdrop of an obviously battle-tested civilization. As they got closer to their destination, people singing and dancing could be heard and seen increasing in quantity with every step.

A song played in the background that Ivan had never heard before but recognized immensely. They were using… modern instruments? It was a modern sound, rock, metal and even rap mixed into a strange and nice sounding medley. A crowd gathered near the stage the performers played on and much cheering and drinking could be seen. Ivan smiled widely, happy in a way he hadn't felt for a very long time. Joy poured through his being at the realization that medieval sounding flutes and drums and tambourines were nowhere to be seen. Music genres had evidently progressed to a near modern level with the help of magic in this world, and it truly showed. This realization put Ivan in a very good mood and the gunslinger grabbed a wineskin of drink off a nearby table as they passed, downing a solid portion of the alcohol with one deep swig.

Unlike Ivan, Teranis didn't share her Human companion's enthusiasm for the music. She narrowed her eyes and clicked her beak slowly as if trying to taste the sound.

"What is that noise?" She asked in an annoyed tone while following Ivan closely behind. Several people in the surrounding crowd walked out of her way though this was most likely more due to the gore covering her armor rather than her alien appearance.

“This, my friend, Is music!” Ivan said as he continued to drink from the wineskin happily. “Tell me you have stuff like this where you're from? You have music right Teranis?” He asked after wiping some wine from his mouth.

Teranis looked at Ivan from behind her helmet visor. "Yes, though I reckon it is far more calm and intimate than...this."

Dirk finally left the mansion with Katie on his shoulder. That teleportation circle better work and not be permanent. … Do you hear that? That doesn’t sound right, their musical instruments should be more primitive. How come they know of this music yet they tried to hide their knowledge of guns. They’re hiding more than I might’ve anticipated.

I can’t get the teleportation right. Constantly shifting coordinates is too complicated to formulate in ten minutes. So I draw [Reverse Spacetime] instead! No worry it will be gone in the day. Unless I can get enough gold to cover your back.

“For a primitive world, none of this feels very primitive,” Tobias remarked, particularly towards Dirk and Katie as if it were a new observation. He opened his mouth to make another observation when Mii hopped onto a table of food, slowly mowing everything down into her membrane and practically cleaning the table. “Ah! Mii! You’re showing off your flexible appendages and making these enlightened individuals feel disgusted for not understanding your body’s frame!”

Ian realizing they were getting closer to the meeting area which was in the courtyard Ian somewhat left the group of mischiefs. Ian kept an eye on the gigantic unicorn as he would return to discuss it after greeting the princess. Walking over to the beauty that was complete with white clothing Ian came to her and put a knee down and bowed his head. The little girl who was on his shoulder smiled bowing her head as well. Though he was beaten by the messenger who landed in front of him.

Further ahead, the princess of Nortestra finally came within view. Adorned in a beautiful, white dress, she was currently speaking with someone covered head to toe in armor (Charon) and what appeared to be two other Nortestran officials. She eyed the group of summoned that just arrived when the messenger landed before her, causing the princess to recoil in shock. They spoke for a bit before Athena sternly sent her off, and she returned her focus to the summoned.

“So you two arrived back from your scouting missions?” Ian questioned the two commanders who occupied the princess Athena.

“It went well, how was your walk around Castellan?” Toren responded to the man named Ian. Gen allowed Toren and Ian to do the talking while he eyed all the summoned. Ian pulled a fan over his face laughing a bit.

“It was quite splendid actually. The real question is, where’s that damn Aldreg? Cooed up in his lab again? He’d be happy as well to see a giant unicorn like that one.” Ian looked over to Wakinyan who seemed to gravitate around a girl with a horn on her head for accessories to represent the beast. Ian put two and two together and decided he’d talk to her. She was around two other girls, one much younger then the other two. “I think I will ask them about the beast after Athena makes her speech to them for now let's drink and enjoy the time of short peace.” Ian grabbed himself and Toren a cup as they took a cheer and sipped the cups together. Gen still on the side of Toren especially could be seen starring towards Kotori and Wakinyan, those two stood out the most due to their similar appearances. The dark skinned woman who was beside the bow holder also peeked Gen’s interest as well the little girl in strange clothing. Gen and Toren were in their knight armor.

Ivan stood at the back of the crowd of people enjoying the music and celebration, he then smiled for a moment before grabbing a small appetizer off of another nearby table. He rejoined the group of summoned that was just hanging around in the back noting Dirk and Katie were walking over now. “I don't know, this planet has magic all over it from what I've noticed so far, makes sense music would be as crazy and interesting sounding as this.” He said to Teranis as they rejoined the group. Ivan caught the tail end of Tobias’s remark and wondered the same thing for a moment. “Well they've got magic Tobias, i'm thinking the music sorta fits to be honest.”

Princess Athena observed everyone individually, and not long after, she spoke.

Princess Athena

The princess didn't give so much as a blink when Charon mentioned the presence of her robot guards; It wouldn't be too detrimental if anyone knew what they were. "I presume you are one of the valiant summoned, then," she said, completely ignoring Charon's remark of the robots. Before Athena could say anything else, two commanders appeared suddenly before her. "Gen, Toren," she greeted, feeling a little more comfortable with familiar faces as the awaited meeting approached. "Until the rest of the summoned arrive, I'll—"

Speak of the devil. As the cheering crowds came closer, so did an extravagant bunch: the summoned. But beside them was a familiar red-headed courier that so carelessly left her eagle pin out for all to see. Not that anyone else knew what it was or meant, but still. Within seconds, Meira landed from god knows where to in front of Athena. Her guards moved automatically to cut her off, but the princess stopped them. "Meira, why are you here?" she asked in her usual, monotonous tone. She sent her guards between everyone and the messenger to talk with at least a little privacy.

The messenger feigned a hurt look. "Geez, out the gate and already thrown in the gutter." She laid her hands on her hips. "I just wanted to see 'em for myself! Think of it as reconaissance."

Athena sighed through her nose. "And what of the original messenger I sent?"

Meira let off a light chuckle, putting a hand behind her head. "Come on, princess, your messengers are only a dime a dozen. Besides, he didn't even seem all that ready to meet the summoned."

"Just leave us for now. I don't want you unnecessarily complicating anything."

"But I wanna talk with the summoned a lit—"

"Leave."

"Mm, you're no fun..."
With that, Meira, skipped away from the summoned and the Nortestra royals, disppearing behind a building.

Athena's guards subsided, and she now faced the gathering of summoned and commanders. Ian, Gen, and Toren took to enjoying the luxuries of the victory celebration. Athena couldn't fathom why a celebration such as this had to be held, knowing that the Mollugs would definitely return with another army. But, if it increased the army's morale and their fighting spirit, then she wouldn't bother with anything for the sake of benefits. She looked towards the summoned. "Outworlders," she began, "Though your appearance was abrupt, I've recognized your efforts to help Nortestra achieve victory. For that, you all have my utmost gratitude..." She paused in her speech as Tobias struggled with the ever-consuming slime and the massive unicorn sent many frozen in their festivities.

Athena doubted if she would really be able to recite her entire speech with the ensuing interruptions... but she'd see how far she gets.

(Athena's currently giving a speech that I'm too lazy to write. The next post someone writes will interrupt her and she'll give up on reciting the speech)

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture (Ivan) Juju Juju (Kotori, Wakinyan, Susan) seasonedcat seasonedcat (Csilla) Solirus Solirus (Dirk) Damafaud Damafaud (Katie) Viper Actual Viper Actual (Teranis) YsFanatic YsFanatic (Charon) Gohan510 Gohan510 (Gen, Toren, Ian)​

Last edited:
If Charon was annoyed by the lack of response to his question, he didn't give any sign of it. At least not yet. Instead he moved onto another pressing matter, interrupting the princess to bring it up.

"Whoever did your hair did a terrible job! I count 666 strands that do not match the length of the rest, and that's just on the observable part of your hair! And that's one hell of a coincidence as that number represents the afterlife on Earth that damned souls go to! And what kinds of products are you using to care for your hair? I'm detecting signs of deterioration at multiple locations, you could easily improve the visual quality of your hair by 35% with the proper care!"

The android's yellow eyes glowed with excitement as he talked about Athena's hair and he was just about bouncing in place.

StaidFoal StaidFoal

Goodest Boi.png1585133454150.png
Goodest Boi and Grumpiest Cat{Ingredients: Juju Juju nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer may contain traces of Solirus Solirus }
Goodest Boi trotted through the forest, following the scent of Smiley Man. He waggled his tail as he proudly held up the large arm-stick. It wasn’t an arm, not really, but it looked like a snowman’s arm. That was pretty close. For a moment Goodest Boi wondered if Smiley Man liked sticks. Then of course he remembered that all people love sticks! They were good for throwing and chewing. There was no way people did not like sticks.

He could see the back of Smiley Man now, just around a bend in the forested path. Goodest Boi would have borked happily, but with the stick in his mouth that was hard to do. Instead he picked up the pace and started running. Then he stopped, seeing a flicker in the trees.

Small ears perked up when he recognized it as the kitty! Joy filled the floofy doggo’s heart, so much that when he dashed towards the kitty he left behind a large cloud of dust. Nyx hardly had time to react before the doggo jumped on top of him, the stick still in his mouth.

“Brrrrrrmph!” said Goodest Boy, his bork muffled.

Nyx was currently in the middle of ranting about SIN when a strong force tackled them to the ground, and they fell face-first into a mud puddle, their staff rolling out of their hands.

"Mmph!!!" he cried out as a floofy, yet muddy, mass of fur pressed against him, nuzzling him.

The doggo whined happily as it laid on top of the mage, tail wagging. Then the tail stopped, beady eyes trained on something. Another stick! The kitty wanted to play fetch? Goodest Boi hopped off and waddled to the new stick. He tilted his head, wondering what he was to do with two sticks. He could only carry one. After a moment he dropped the arm-stick and went to bite the cat-stick....only to find his teeth nom on nothing but air? Goodest Boi borked in confusion and tried again. Air stick? He pawed at the ground where the stick should be, his toebeans going straight through.

Nyx cursed underneath the mutt as they kicked and squirmed, screaming for the dog to get off them when the weight suddenly vanished, and they gasped for air. When the mage finally found their voice, they glared at the mutt and stood up, mud dripping from their clothes as they marched over to the confused animal and snatched their staff from the ground.

“You stupid mutt! Only I possess the power to carry this staff!” Nyx claimed as they waved the magical stick in the air, teasing the dog with a shit-eating grin.

Goodest Boi looked up at Nyx in pure joy when he heard the familiar name. Of course, he didn’t understand much else that he said, but he understood that waving around the stick meant fun times! So of course, Goodest Boi began jumping up, trying to get the stick and failing each time. Still, Goodest Boi did not seem to be bothered in the slightest. Jumping up and down was still a fun game.

Nyx watched amused as the dog attempted to grab their staff, eventually growing bored with each failure as they yawned, and their eyes fell on the stick that the mutt was previously carrying.

Picking up the stick, Nyx dangled it in front of the dog and called out to them.

"Is this your stick, you drooling fleabag?" he said, watching the dog crouch down with its tongue hanging out of his mouth. There was a happy bork in response.

Smirking, Nyx held the stick high in the air as they pulled their hand back and pretended to throw it. "Well, if you want it, go and get it!"

With a bork, Goodest Boi charged into the forest to where he thought the stick was thrown, oblivious to the fact that it was still in Nyx’s hand. The white ball of floof disappeared into the undergrowth and out of sight.

“Ugh… What a moron.”

Tossing the stick aside, the cat sighed as they started through the forest again, pausing when their ears twitched, and they heard a twig snap behind them.

Glancing over their shoulder, Nyx glared at a dark clearing, seemingly staring at nothing before they turned around and carried on. The tiny mage knew someone was watching them, but they were frankly too tired to deal with any more unnecessary shit today.

"You should go find your stupid mutt before it gets hurt." And with that, Nyx vanished into the trees.

Allarik and Aiwynn
[Directed by EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy and Juju Juju ]​

As the lights faded away from the summoning, Allarik was still sitting down with Ainwynn in his lap and arms. Upon looking up he noticed they were in a completely new world. Of course, one of the first things on his mind was the many adventures he could have here. However, the very first thing that came to his mind was seeing all of these people around him. Monsters and creatures of unknown origin and most likely from places far beyond his own imagination. It was unclear to him why exactly this world was the one he was brought to, but you could tell that the others here were just as strong or stronger than him.

The Cliffside was beautiful, but the scents were so unfamiliar. They were set right on the edge of the cliff but there was just enough room to get Aiwynn behind him if he needed to attack someone. He made sure not to move back even a little bit. Rather all of his attention was focused on how he would move her if he had to fight one of these beings in front of him. There were a few in particular that just made his skin crawl. Allarik had fought and killed gods, but these things were something he could not understand. His animal nature told him that these few beings were not to be messed with.

So, like the animalistic man he was, he pulled Aiwynn into him and gave a low growl as his eyes darted around, looking at each and every one of them. He had just gotten her back, he was not risking her life at all. His clinging to her was so gentle, but it was clear he was ready to throw her behind him if he needed to. Sitting there, he looked like an angry dog defending his wounded mate.

Aiwynn’s ears were pinned back, her eyes sharp with caution as they flicked between the strange group of people before them. She clung to Allarik, and though it looked like she was cowering, she positioned her head near his neck and her body over his vital organs. It wasn’t much, but she was willing to protect him should a fight break out. It was all she really could do, anyway. Aiwynn was trained in the healing arts, not the fighting, something that had led to her previous death.

If she closed her eyes she could still see them, faunus she had healed in previous winters, friends she had known since she was a child. Yet they all had strung her up and killed her. It would haunt her to the end of her days, but she had to put it behind her for now. That was her old life, but now she had something much more precious and vulnerable. If she died then Allarik would too.

“Allarik, these people are dangerous” she whispered to him, amber eyes catching the sunlight as they danced between the individuals. While she could not say why, she could sense each of their powers. It was almost like a whisper in the back of her head, but she found she could trust it. The strongest ‘sense’ radiated from a man who was petting a dog and a cat. “We must be cautious…”

Allarik felt it. The cautious energy that both of them were radiating. However, there was something new. He wasn't really scared, but his heart was beating very quickly. Since he had a hold of her, he could feel the heartbeat inside her and realized that her heart, the given half of his heart, was beating wildly. He could tell that she was scared, but this was a good thing. Animals run off blood pumping. With his abilities, using the attributes of an animal with such a fast heartbeat was a huge advantage.

Looking around he discovered many dangers. Specifically the being petting animals and one talking with a bunny like woman holding a sword. Even the cat the previously noticed being was petting seemed dangerous. Allarik was worried. If he died, so would she and he refused to let any of them kill her. He began to look for a way out. The only way without people blocking the way was over the cliff.

Allarik needed to think. It was a situation he was not willing to have his love in. He needed to get her very far away, just so they could get their bearings. Then it hit him. In their old world there were creatures called 'Wall Walkers'. They used their powerful claws to stick into the walls or sides of canyons to move and get away. Knowing this meant he could imitate it. He took one hand away from Aiwynn and slammed it on the ground. He felt all his fingers drive into the rock, just as smoothly and efficiently as the Wall Walkers claws.

Still watching everyone else, he spoke to his love in what was barely a whisper "Get on my back and hold on tight. Please do not let go no matter what. Promise me?" He released his other hand from her, laying it on the ground and preparing to go. He just needed to make sure that Aiwynn was ready for what he was about to do. It would be rough, but he had faith in his sweet little doe.

Aiwynn hesitated at first, but with little other choice she followed his instructions. Afterall, pride mattered little in the face of survival. She nodded her head to let him know she understood, reluctant to speak for fear of her nervousness showing through her voice. Quickly, she wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders and her legs around his waist, like a child clinging to a parent. She felt silly, but she vastly preferred that feeling to the sinking dread every time she looked over the cliff.

Until now she did not truly understand the fear of heights. Her heart felt like a trapped bird pounding on the mesh walls of a cage, and Allarik could feel her limbs quiver slightly. With ears flattened against her head she closed her eyes and buried her face in Allarik’s back, refusing to look down any longer.

Allarik felt her wrap around him as he requested. For a moment he forgot about the situation at hand and found himself smirking at the fact that she was so close and held so tight to him. He waited for a moment before shaking his head. He would take the time to enjoy this after he got her to a safer place. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. His animal instincts made it easy for him to tell when eyes were on him. So, he waited. His patience was very good, so he waited till he was sure no eyes were on him. When that moment came he leaped back over the cliff and took a deep breath. This would be insane, for Aiwynn, not really him. But her heartbeat would increase his own, so the point still stands.

Once over the cliff he waited a few seconds before driving his fingers into the cliff face. They continued falling as his fingers left visible streaks down the stone. Eventually they stopped and Allarik now held them both on the cliff. He took a moment to look around. Which way? After a moment he noticed one side had a very dense looking forest in the distance. Getting her there would be best. In the forest she was better at surviving than him.

Making up his mind he turned and began to crawl quickly on the wall. Moving faster than any Wall Walker. It took a long while for them to reach an edge that led to a flat running area, but once they did, Allarik jumped from the cliff and landed, wasting no time as he immediately darted off in a singularly focused run towards the forest.

Thinking of the fastest bipedal animal he knew of, his ability allowed him to run at about 70 miles per hour with the boost his powers gave on top of that. He made sure to keep Aiwynn comfortable, but it was bound to be a little bumpy. He also made sure to travel as well hidden as he possibly could. This meant that a lot of the time he would have to run through trees. He knew this would make her life harder. So, about a mile before the first set of trees on the path to the large forest he stopped. The stop happening inside a field of tall, dry grass. Just tall enough to cover them as he drops down, sitting for just a moment. Breathing heavily as he tried to rest a bit and looked back at her with a smirk "Why don't…..y-you come cling to my front for a….while?" His words were broken from breathing and gasping, but the smile showed all he wanted was to enjoy a peaceful moment with her. His breath ragged and tired. The extra beating of Aiwynn's heart not helping to calm his own.

“Why don’t you try taking a break? You’re going to kill yourself if you keep up like that, you know.” Aiwynn said, hopping off. “Allarik I swear my chest is going to explode.”

She placed a hand over their beating heart, running about as wild as Allarik was. There was a small frown on her face as she looked down at Allarik, as tired and ragged as he was. Her ear flicked in both worry and annoyance as she crossed her arms. “No. You’re not running like that anymore. We have no idea where we are or what threats are around. From now on we are walking.”

Allarik was taking a breath sitting in the tall grass. He watched Aiwynn try to control him. Granted, she was able to do so, but at this moment she was clearly missing his point. With a sigh he reached up and grabbed her arm.

Pulling her down on his lap and wrapped his arms around her. He sat there for a moment before speaking "I waited a whole month for us to wise up and confess, but just when we did, this happened." He lifted his head and smiled as his smooth brown eyes gazed into her amber depths "So forgive me, but I am not losing this chance."

His arms slowly and gently moved down to her sides and pulled her closer. Knowing this was not the ideal place or situation for him to explore these romantic feelings did not stop him at all. Trailing gentle kisses up her shoulder and neck he noticed the slowly dying pace of their heart. This was calming them. So, he pulled her closer into his lap. The kisses climbing up her neck. His lips find the creases between her jawline and neck. His kisses focus there, nipping at her skin a bit, taking full advantage of this momentary lapse in chaos to finally show her how much he loved her. All he wanted was to kiss her like this, to hold her like this for just a little while more. At least until their heart returned to a normal pace.

Aiwynn's face reddened when she realized she had misinterpreted what he had said. She didn't resist when he pulled her onto his lap, feeling a bit flustered by how easily she let it happen. When he held her in his arms it became so easy to forget the rest of the world and lose herself in the warmth that spread from each touch and kiss. She felt their shared heart calm its rhythm, but there still remained a cold feeling of dread in the back of her mind. Truly, she wanted to stay here forever but her mind could not let her. Her death was still fresh in her memory, and just how easy it had been to be torn from this plane of existence.

As much as she hated to admit it, she loved this human with all her heart. It was a wonderful, soft feeling, but so much fear sprung from it. All she could think about was losing him again. She turned her head away from him, her ears drooping slightly from shame and unease "Allarik, I'm terrified…"

Allarik stopped and looked at her. He could tell she was not talking about the situation they found themselves in now. She had been through so much because of how they both felt about one another. It was a lot to take in. He understood that she was scared. She had good reason to be that way. It made him sad to see her so scared.

Taking a deep breath he gently turned her eyes to him. He gave a sad smile as he looked in her eyes. Gently running his thumb over her cheek, he placed his forehead against hers and looked deep into the amber depths of her eyes "It breaks hurts me in ways you can't imagine. Knowing your so scared only because you were dumb enough to fall for me."

After a moment he sighed and looked down, letting his hand fall to her side "I don't want you to be scared. But I can't leave you and live in that monochrome world. I….can't." He looked back up to her eyes. Tears beginning to form in his eyes as he gave another saddened smile. He was clearly upset by the idea that he couldn't keep her fears away based purely off the fact that he was the cause of them "You fell in love with a tough, beast of a man. So please, don't be afraid. As long as you choose me….I will not let anything happen to you or me. I swear it." He placed his forehead against her again, looking into her eyes once more and nodding, asking if she was better.

She closed her eyes, sighing and letting her shoulders sag. Slowly, she nodded her head, accepting this vow. In her heart she knew there were no promises to their safety, even if he was strong. She had sensed several powerful beings in the area they had been summoned in. It bothered her that she could not do anything to protect him, or herself really, but the least she could do was hold faith.

She stood up and gently planted a kiss on his forehead, “As long as you swear this… and that you will not push yourself too much for my sake.”

Allarik watched her rise and smiled as she kissed his forehead. He rose up himself and took her hand in his. The fact that she believed humans were evil was apparent. The problem was that for some inconceivable reason, she had fallen in love with him. He didn't understand why, but he also didn't care. So long as she wanted to be with him, that was absolutely all he needed.

After he stood up straight he kept his hand interlocked with hers. It was clear he was going to be pretty adamant about keeping in contact with her. He turned his head and looked around. It became obvious that she was right. This was a weird and different place, a place that despite his adventuring style, would be very hard to traverse without at least some hindrances. After a moment of inspecting the lay of the land, he turned back to her with a smile "Fine, we can walk, but you owe me. I expect the rest of my life with you in return." He leaned over and planted a sweet kiss against her lips. He pulled back just a little and gave a cocky smirk and wink. Clearly showing he knew that she loved him no matter how much she tried to deny it. With that he moved and began to walk with her, still gently holding her hand as he walked her towards the forest off in the distance. There was something happy and gleeful about his movements. It was like he was in his own little version of happiness just walking with her, holding her hand. It was honestly kind of sweet.

Aiwynn’s face reddened at his wink, knowing perfectly well what he meant by it and that there was no way to deny its answer. Her ears flicked back, “Well the rest of my life won’t be that long if you keep pulling dumb stunts like that!”

She held onto his hand, walking beside him and glancing at him when he wasn’t looking. He looked so happy, even when there were so many unknowns and dangers lurking. He absolutely shone and Aiwynn could not help but find herself smiling too.

Princess Athena

Lo and behold, the android was the one to interrupt her speech for sake of... hair critique? Is he right in the head? Irritating as it was, Athena didn't want to appear disrespectful and ignore him again. "I do believe my servants dressed my hair in the finest hair products that Nortestra has to offer..." She noted Charon's unusual excitement as he spoke of hairstyling and the odd way his eyes lit a bright yellow. No... Was I perhaps misreading him? she thought with a slight, unnoticeable scowl. Nobody is this enthusiastic about hair. A hidden message embedded in a seemingly vague and innocent statement? Plausible.

Athena blinked back to her usual countenance. I'm reading a message that doesn't exist. It's more likely he is just a crazed hair enthusiast than a summoned that got in touch with Providence. "Do you perhaps carry better hair products than ours?"

YsFanatic YsFanatic (Charon)​

Adon

It’s pretty… the scenery, the animals, the sounds… they are all so pretty. I truly am in a different world… Well the cat seems to have walked away far enough… oh what’s that… hmmm that couple seem to be taking an… interesting route. That boy seems to be copying the moves of creatures I cannot recognize… Maybe I should also go down there, maybe I’ll avoid many more people that way… hmmm… ok.

Adon got up from his sitting stance and walked through the many summoned around the area, avoiding even coming into contact with them. “Sorry, excuse me, sorry… sorry… Excuse me, coming through… Sorry… ” Adon finally made it to the edge of the cliff and saw as the boy ran at around 71.2 mph. A very good idea, the faster I get into the forest the better. Although he is fast considering he’s carrying that girl with him. Adon looked down, it was clearly pretty high, but if Adon wanted to make it out of here quickly, there was no time to waste.

Adon took a short hop and started falling down the cliff at increasing rates before landing on the valley, creating a crater and using his legs to remove as much force from the impact as possible. “Sorry dirt and plant, but I am in a hurry… I’ll be sure to compensate for it.” The dirt and plants only waved as danced as the wind blew at them. “Ok, thank you.” Adon turned back to the forest and began sprinting, slowly increasing his speed before reaching a speed of 180mph. Any more and he would’ve begun cracking the ground underneath him which was not desirable.

Before he even knew it he had already made it into the forest, slowly coming to a halt and avoiding all plantlife and wildlife. “Sorry, excuse me… I am deeply sorry for that.” He said to all the plants, just nearly avoiding them as he began walking through the forest. “Ok… it’s time to stealth… It’s been a while but I hope I haven’t forgotten to sneakily move through terrain.” As if on cue, Adon’s footsteps became absolute silence and his movements made him almost blend in perfectly with the forest.

As Adon moved through the forest he came across that couple he had seen before, although he noticed that both of them were stepping on some smaller insects and plants along the way. As if it seemed teleportation. Adon appeared behind the couple. “Excuse me, but could you watch your step, you’re harming the plants and bugs needed to keep the ecosystem a float. Just keep it in mind. Thank you.” Without leaving the couple a moment to respond, Adon disappeared into the forest once again with absolute silence and commencing his tracking on Nyx.

Interactions: Juju Juju EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy
Mentions: nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer

Charon nodded vigorously and continued to nod the entire time he replied, causing his sign to bounce around on his chest.

"I run a barber shop on Hell's Heaven space station and had hair products from many multi-verses! While I don't have access to them at the moment I do remember each and every ingredient in all of the products and have scans of the various tools I use! Its just a matter of recreating them! Even without them though my sensors allow me to achieve a level of precision and detail that no fleshy barber could ever do!"

With that the android paused his speech and movements, giving Athena a chance to respond.

StaidFoal StaidFoal

Erza Scarlet
Thankfully Heather dropped the topic of Erza being partially demon, it released stress from her. She didn't want to talk about that right now, or probably not at all ever. When Heather spoke about her wings and how they darkened over the course of her aging, it made sense. Though on her world angels who attained black wings, were those who no longer believed in god as their true leader, or angels who had committed a crime(s). Heather also spoke about how her wingspan was a lot larger than a angel giving her the ability for better flight.

Erza's eyes sparkled up when Heather mentioned it was too crowded for her to fly off, due to the sheer force her wings give off just to set off. Heather was also explaining to Erza that angels were a lot lighter which is why they had such smaller wings compared to Heather.

Erza tilted her head with a smile patting Heather's shoulder then moving her hand back to her side before nodding.

"No no. I'm enjoying you speak. It feels kind of nice to have someone to talk to during these strange times, it kinda puts me at ease even though I gotta remember I'm no longer home. Like I mentioned before, I'm Erza Scarlet. I was a leader to a special demon hunting army known as the Red Knights. I come from Vagara, If you meant what "world" I came from, mine didn't have a name. Those who questioned the bible got executed so scientific terms were basically heretic worthy. I just call it home. *giggle* All I remember was fighting my.... I mean fighting against a the king of hell within my world. I ended up losing and dying then poof I ended up here. What about you? How did you end up here? What exactly are you if you're not angel?"

Pai Chan Pai Chan

Obito & Vali
Vali didn't get his questioned answered, but it didn't matter he will remember this about SIN and come back after him one day, when he becomes strong enough. SIN was lucky he was a being that Vali respected or he would've engaged in combat with the god. Obito walked over to Vali's side after being rejected by the small AI. His cylinders released the steam. Obito looked at the horned woman who was still kneeling to the guy that summoned all of them here. Obito looked to Vali then back to the girl. Vali nodded as he walked over to the lady tapping her shoulder.

"Yo, why the hell are you still bowing? You tired?"

"My scans says she's 96% awake."

"You gotta teach me about these terms you keep mentioning. By the way, what's your name again? Obi? Orito?"

"Obito.. Try not to forget again."

"Right... Anyways Sowilo… Was it? Stand up no need to keep bowing." Vali offered the woman a hand to stand back up.

Pai Chan Pai Chan

Francis and His Saner Mind!

edmund-jpg.666593

Francis and Vaux
Interaction: Mulv, Heather, Ezra
Mention: Solirus Solirus Pai Chan Pai Chan Gohan510 Gohan510 @Destruktiunus Kloud​
Francis’ face distorted into an ugly sight when Mia clapped his hand.

“Fool!” he screamed angrily. “Do you mistaken me for a Setonian Mantis? Are you a Wanderer of Ancient Death? This Son of Heaven lacks no affection! I demand to be paid! This is an insult! By the feasible power bestowed tentatively-”

No one would know what power Francis had at his hand, or who was the one who bestowed it to this lunatic. His speech was cut short by a sudden shower of gold coins. Gold coins enough to topple the preacher to the ground under its weight.

The blond coughed and gasped as he was pulled out of the pile. His sunglasses were gone, crushed by all the money that appeared out of nowhere. Francis continued his coughing fit even after he was rescued. After one tremendous cough, he spat out a gold coin out of his throat. He glared viciously at Mia like she just buried him seven-meter under. Which was close to the truth.

"You-" his voice trembled from fury. "You-"

"Calm… Now is not yet time." Francis thought to himself.

A sense of coolness rested upon Francis' forehead and his adrenaline-shot blood settled. Despite his outrage, Francis could feel his joints loosening up as his muscles relaxed. The angry, violent thoughts permeating his consciousness drifted into obscurity.

"I think I should go somewhere."

The gold! Francis’ eyes light up. Literally. His eyes now let out purple light like a pair of headlights. The colour of the light changed with the colour of his glowing teeth. Blinded by his own light, Francis spun in place, dazed, and fell back into the pile of gold.

“Gold!” Mia was all but forgotten. The disco-ready man grinned from ear to ear as he showered himself with coins.

“It is good to be rewarded after working hard, but it’s better to be rewarded after not working at all! Praise be the Heaven for being biased against this Son! Glory upon the spoiled little girl and her lacking sense of money! O’ Mother of Useless Second Generations and Tanned Hippopotamus Skins, grant this girl the honesty of a third level official and the innocence of an ascetic monk living in a brothel. O’ Great Evil God of Misplaced Weapons and Shameful Death, remove me and my money far away from my ex-mistress lest she grew some common sense. O’ Spiritual Embodiment of Stale Beers-”

As Francis continued to praise god-knows-what entities and pray(curse?) for Mia, his gold, himself, and everyone on the cliff, his position continually changed. He did a barrel roll, bellyflop on the ground, slithered inefficiently as a snake stuck in place, and other types of movements you normally wouldn’t expect from an adult laying on the ground. At some point, he bumped into a robot as he rolled around. He glared at the thing that blocked his movement and rolled to the other side. He bumped into a woman’s leg. He glared again and rolled off to another direction.

Then he bumped into another woman’s leg. Well, a phoenix in the shape of a humanoid girl, but still. Now he glared at the girl.

"Blocking my sacred ritual like this, do you have a death wish?!" cursed Francis. "Begone! All of you!"

And they did.

As soon as the last word escaped Francis' mouth, an amalgamation of divine power in the shape of countless rusty steel weapons forming a gigantic hand grabbed the robot (Mulv), the woman (Ezra), and the phoenix (Heather). Without giving any of them the time to react, the divine hand flung both robot and woman into the air. Though faint, one could hear a little boy's voice crying out 'nyeh' in the background as the hand threw the two figures.

Then the hand grabbed Francis.

Francis, who had been watching the demise of the rude intruders with delight, did not realise until it was too late that he, too, would suffer such a fate.

His face paled.

"Wait! O' Great God of Mispla-"

He never got the chance to finish his sentence. The hand angled its palm to the sky and-

"YEET"

-off Francis went. The four thrown individuals would find themselves landing in the centre of a city; Astros.

Everyone who bothered to pay attention would notice that at some point, the pile of gold coins had disappeared.

Last edited:
Heather Kamelotte
d37frb4-76f6ee57-b78e-4c20-9a4d-f08f00993c6d.jpg
When Erza put her hands on Heather the girl instinctively tensed up. People didn't, normally, touch her. Especially anything demonic. But overreacting was definitely not going to leave a good first impression so Heather suppressed her desire to react in a negative manner. Whether that was just taking off or engulfing the red head into flames. Luckily, Erza kept speaking to keep Heather's mind on anything but the negative direction it was heading. It was about where the girl came from. It seemed her job was similar to what Heather had done although it seemed to be more absolute.

Heather hunted almost any supernatural being while Erza was part of a special demon hunting army. They were called the Red Knights which reminded Heather of the Templars of her own home. Maybe they were from parallel dimensions not too different from each other. But Erza’s seemed to revel in religion. Which, again, was very reminiscent of the Templars which only seemed to solidify Heather’s hypothesis.

“Well…” Heather once again thought back to the question that was plaguing her mind only a few minutes ago. And now here it was at the forefront, again. “I’m not sure. I was fighting her.” Heather pointed a finger towards Sowilo who was now talking with a couple of others. Seeing that made Heather nauseous.

“I don’t know if she killed us or teleported us here. It was kind of sudden. And since I’m a Phoenix it really bothers me that I don’t know the answer to how exactly she managed to get us here.” Heather looked towards Erza again. “So, not an angel. Just a Phoenix is the form of a human.” Before Heather could say anything more a man rolled into her leg. Before she could even utter a word she was grabbed by some massive contraption and thrown, along with Ezra, some other machine, and even the crazy man, across the skies.

Before Heather could barely process what was going on she noticed the ground was fast approaching. Thinking fast she grabbed Ezra in one arm and the fool of a man in the other. She then willed her wings to fly towards their destination even faster. Within a moment Heather swooped down in the middle of a city and quickly dumped the two on the ground and turned to look back towards the sky. In a large gust of wind that knocked the passerby in the city off their feet Heather was back in the air. She grabbed the robot sailing through the air, wrapping both arms around it, and quickly turned to make her way back to where they landed before.

She came in for a landing, noticing, dozens upon dozens of spectators giving her their full attention.

“MOVE!” The woman yelled and the people were already making a run to get out of the way even before she called out. Heather was not used to carrying something with her in flight. Let alone intercepting an object traveling at such an insane speed. To say she stuck the landing would be false in this scenario. In fact, she ate it pretty bad.

She tried to come in with her feet first but the second her foot hit the ground she tumbled and fell. Tossing Mulv in the process. The only thing to stop her off balance fall was a merchant’s cart she barreled through. Heather quickly collected herself and made her way over to the two people she dropped off earlier. She was seething. Eyes red.

The phoenix made her way towards Francis and grabbed him by the collar.

“What the FUCK was that?”

Sowilo
news_2019-1-23_Heilung-announce-new-album-400x260.jpg

Sowilo pondered at the answer the being gave her. Her purpose for being chosen to be summoned before him was because of her abilities. By the sound of it the witch as well as the others were pieces in a game. A very complex game but one nonetheless. He turned his attention towards some others making a fuss when the half druid was tapped on the shoulder. She turned her head to see two men standing over her. One average looking and the other seemed to be part cybernetic.

The silver haired man offered his hand to help the witch stand. She took it and took in both of them.

“I am not tired. I am merely giving a being of great power--great enough to bring us all here--my respect.” Sowilo looked over vali before stepping towards Obito. “Obito...You are...interesting. Your soul seems shattered...waning. I’ve seen things similar to you in my world but you are far more advanced. Interesting.” The woman took a step back to look towards Vali again.

“You know my name but I’ve not yours.”

Mulv

Checking Files: 27%

Checking Files: 28%

Warning, unknown object holding main body.

Commencing breaking out

Breaking out unsuccessful

Warning, travelling at terminal velocity.

Scanning environment

3 life forms detected.

Calculating time until impact

21 seconds, 20 seconds, 19 seconds

Analyzing landing site

Calculating Potential damage

Potentially dangerous

Initiating compensation mechanisms

10 seconds, 9 seconds, 8 seconds, 7 seconds

Update, File 18 seemingly preparing to catch Mulv and prevent any damages

5 seconds, 4 seconds, 3 seconds

Trust?

2 seconds

1 second

Yes

0 seconds, brace for impact.

File 18 caught Mulv unit resulting in minimal to no damage.

Warning being released from File 18's grab.

Cat landing initiated

Landing successful

Scanning File 18

Scan complete

Added File 18 to Allies

Scanning area

Multiple Life forms detected.

File 12 and File 23 in the area. Status? Updating

File 12: Undecided

File 23: Undecided

Update: File 18 showing signs of aggression towards File 23.

Adding File 23 to potential threats

Mulv then immediately moved right next to Heather as Mulv now considered her an ally and remained close to her wherever she would go for the time being.

Pai Chan Pai Chan
Damafaud Damafaud Gohan510 Gohan510

Alice Everlast
d803aed104a1fe44c460861507bfa006.png

Interactions: Damafaud Damafaud Solirus Solirus Pai Chan Pai Chan Gohan510 Gohan510
Mentions: None
As if she didn't have enough to worry about. She had just finished using one Istant Fortress gift, taking her city from 2,000 capacity to 15,000 capacity. She had designed it to also make a huge spiraling tower over the dungeon entrance. It was at least 100 floors tall with hundreds of shops and an office on the base floor. She had plans for that. Not to mention the massive wall it built around the new development. All of the buildings were built so they could be not only shops, but houses and apartments. She was also in the process of developing a cable car system to move around the city. It might have been obvious, but she planned to make the city as big as it once was. For a few reasons, but mainly to protect her people and give her the power to do so. She looked up at the giant floating coin that told her how much money was in the economy. There was a bit less than what she started with because she had summoned a few hundred builders to add to the city and road that was bu her city.

She was making very good progress, but as she was about to move on to the next area, she heard a massive crash. As she turned one of her people ran up.

"Guardian! A group of individuals just crashed into the center of the city."

Alice sighed as she walked towards the center. She normally would not have been nervous at all, but since she and what remained of her people and City were summoned here, she was much less powerful than in her original world. So, no matter how much she wasn't used to it, she had to play this safe.

Walking up to the center of the city, she made sure that a few of her monstrous builders were behind her. They looked like basic Rock Golems, but they were good for guarding and building. Upon entering the massive gazebo she made her way towards the center. Avoiding the rubble from the impact. She stopped a few feet away from the four individuals that appeared to have landed in her City. She examined the cracked Cobblestone beneath them. Eventually her eyes drifted up to the massive roof the gazebo, made from the finest polished marble. She gave a look of pure annoyance, knowing that she would have to use her powers to fix this. It was more than annoying.

Letting her eyes fall back onto the group of four, she opened her fan and covered her face "You are either unlucky or stupid to land in my city. You cause me great annoyance." she didn't know what powers were abilities these people had. So, just in case she activated her Dominion Authority. Naming specifically her abilities as an Economancer. The very energy of the entire place shifted in her favor. Any other abilities used inside the city would be much weaker, but hers would be enhanced. Just a little bit of an edge to keep her safe.

"
I will allow you all to explain why you have damaged my city. But, I will inform you that if you are here to cause my people any harm, you will be dealt with in a very vicious and brutal manner. That being said, if you are simply here by a mistake or coincidence, then I will revert my hostilities into hospitality. Now explain." Alice had her the other hand inside her outfit. She had a hold of a stack of bills. Specifically the black paper bills that was the City of Astor's currency. If need be, that was her deadliest weapon. All that she needed was a decent reason, but she still had to be cautious.

Mulv

Scanning area
New lifeforms detected
Exceptional life form detected
Creating: File 25
Activating audio receivers
Processing
Processing
Hostility detected
Warning, Unknown energy from ally weakening
Source of Drain: File 25
Activating Speakers

“The reason for our arrival to your city is unknown to me. However you are draining energy from my Ally and showing hostility. I will request that you stop your hostility and energy drain so they may explain, else I will neutralize you.” Mulv now moved it’s head, staring directly into Alice’s eyes.

Precision laser on standby
File 25 seems to becoming more enchanced
powering up laser
Fire?
Waiting for response from File 25

EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy

Pai Chan Pai Chan Gohan510 Gohan510 Damafaud Damafaud

Argris and Mia

"Whoops, looks like I chased him off!" Argris remarked, watching in both awe and bewilderment at Francis' next course of actions. "How in the world did that man grow up alive? Perhaps he doesn't feel pain? What do you think Mi—" He stopped in his words upon looking at the child.

Tears streamed down Mia's face like a waterfall. She fell backwards on her bum, wailing loudly. "Why... Why did he leave me, too..?" she muttered between a wail and a sniffle. "Did he think I liked it when Daddy left? May-Maybe he thought Daddy made me happy, so then he tried copying him, and... and he wanted..." Mia burst into choking wails once more. "I thought I would get my first friend!" she shouted, trying her hardest to hold everything in. "Why does everybody hate me..?"

"I couldn't even perceive what he said, but somehow this child took it as an insult..." Argris said, as she cried, ensuring she didn't hear him. In an effort to calm her down, he said, "He was just a dumb looney, Mia. Don't be bothered by what he said."

Mia stopped crying for a moment, looking up in the air. "Shut up, Mr Voice! You're just a voice! A stupid voice! You're not a real friend I can play with or even hold hands with or—!"

Mia was then pushed flat against the grass floor by an unseen force. She felt her throat clench, cutting off any noises or cries she would've made, yet still allowing for air to flow. Her head and torso was anchored to the floor as she squirmed her arms and legs helplessly. The voice made itself stand out above the other unrestful thoughts that plagued her mind.
"I am not just a voice," he said in his usual, monotonous tone. "I am your friend, but if you make me angry like this again, that can change very, very quickly. Have I made myself clear?"

Mia desperately nodded, and the anchor was released. She scrambled up, letting out another wave of coarse wails, more serious and terrified than before. Eyes blurred with water, she ran aimlessly in a singular direction. "I'm sorry, Mr Voice, I'm so sorry..."

Argris sighed, most of his anger subsiding. "Stop running around like that, Mia. You're going to bump into—" Mia bounced right back on her bum. "Someone..." Mia wiped her tears and looked up to see three grown men, one with antlers and a mask, one old guy, and someone dressed in lots of blue like someone out of the hero comics she occasionally stole.

nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer (Hush) Solirus Solirus (Xander) Juju Juju (BB)​

TERANIS

Teranis crossed her arms as the supposed queen of one of the warring nations addressed them. While naturally suspicious she was also part-curious. So far, Summoned aside, the inhabitants of this world were fascinating to observe. They seemed to share many things with her own people as much as they didn't. It was a sort of even balance.

The queen's speech was kind enough though being a leader herself she could easily recognized a pre-written and rehearsed speech as soon as she heard one. Still, the thought behind it was easy enough to sympathize with. Though Teranis would've been incredibly surprised had the queen decided to banish or otherwise insult some of the people that just helped to save her half-ruined city- alien or not.

When one of the other summoned- a being covered entirely in armor- began to talk about the queen's hair Teranis tilted her head slightly and waited patiently for the odd conversation to end.

"If I may interject," said Teranis, clearing her throat. "Your gratitude will not be needed. I am certain that most of us only did what we thought to be right. While I intend not to take any side in this conflict it would seem that fate forced my hand."

Teranis paused and glanced at Ivan before looking back at the queen. "I am Teranis Avairi, Firstborn of the Sky Gods and the Blade of Haeliith. Until this city and, by extent, its people, is safe you may rely on me to protect your unarmed citizens. I will however refuse to be used as an instrument in this war of yours, queen."

Juju Juju StaidFoal StaidFoal Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture

NARAYA

Standing at the very edge of the celebration was no one else but Naraya. The bounty hunter had managed to stay under the radar for the remainder of the battle within the city and once the fighting had died down she had taken to scout the streets. A signal from her ship had notified her of the automatic repair systems coming back online though it would take some time before the ship would be even remotely fly-worthy lest she'd want to risk blowing up as soon as the engines ignited.

Once on the streets Naraya had observed that some of the soldiers seemed to place her with some other group of individuals, specifically the odd mix of aliens and seemingly magical creatures. It had taken a while to gather enough audio to calibrate it but once her universal translator was ready Naraya had been able to gather even more information by simply speaking with the soldiers who thought her to be a 'summoned'.

Whatever that means...

Thankfully being one of these 'summoned' seemed to offer free passage as soldiers and civilians alike didn't seem to think twice regarding who Naraya really was or even what was under that helmet of hers. Moving freely she had eventually made her way to the celebration where she currently found herself observing the actual summoned from afar to determine who they were, what powers they held and, most importantly, what their intentions were.

Naraya pulled down her hood even further to mask the mechanical eyes of her helmet as best as she could while scanning the summoned for weapons and possible outstanding warrants from other planets. So far it would all seem to be in order...

@ EVERYONE AT THE CELEBRATION

Interactions: Damafaud Damafaud Solirus Solirus Pai Chan Pai Chan Gohan510 Gohan510 EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy

"Whoa there. Excuse my... companions." A man appeared from down the corridor, shrugging in a mock apologetic tone. In his right hand, he held a tall can of beer wrapped in a brown paper bag which he took occasional swigs of. In his left hand, he held a thin, long metal thing which appeared to be a pipe. Each time he took a draft from it though, he exhaled a cloud of saccharine vapor which smelled of blue berries and tobacco. It was a vape, and he placed it right back into the breast pocket of his fancy silk suit. The man then reached into another pocket to produce a stack of business cards. He handed one to Alice first, then to the others who had just fallen.

The card had a plane white background but featured a metal and glass building. At the center, it read "APOLLO ENTERPRISE©™" in big bold pink letters. In the corner, it read his name: Apollo Levitt; Underneath that, a defunct phone number which probably didn't work in this realm regardless of what anybody tried short of multidimensional travel; Then, underneath that, was a list of his titles, those being: CEO, Vapemaster, God. In the back, there was a map of Nortestra with an arrow pointed to the bottom center of it, pointing the location of his office building. Superimposed over the map was a faded silhouette of Apollo, topless with his arms outstretched, his face twisted into an elated expression.

"I'm Apollo, CEO of Apollo Enterprise. Copyright. Trademark." He introduced, then took his vape pen out once again. "But you can just call me..." He took a long, held breath through the vape. Once it looked like his lungs couldn't expand anymore, he stretched his arms out and breathed a giant cloud of sweet smelling vapor, almost like a dragon's breath. "The vape master. I'm also an arms dealer. If you ever need something to protect yourself, ma'am, just follow the map. I might even cut you a special deal- ten percent off any purchase of a side arm. Actually, if you can pardon these four, I might even make that thirty percent." Apollo offered, then took another sip of his beer.

The city's corridors were far too small to drive his car through, and so Apollo's Supreme Lamborghini sat on the outskirts of the city, covered in dirt from two days of travel. Apollo didn't expect the roads to be so... unkempt. If he were to guess, with the grass being left on the road, making it difficult to drive his car any faster than the breakneck pace of thirty miles an hour, that the roads simply weren't used very much.

Two days prior, he had noticed the city pop up in the distance. It was peculiar, but a city meant commerce. At least, that's what it usually meant. Even if people weren't there yet, he could get there first and set up shop before anyone else. Of course, there was always the chance of danger. Apollo liked the thrill of getting caught in such situations. When he showed up, the city already having people in it, possibly the same reason why his own office building had people in it: Because they were summoned there along with the city.

After wandering around, looking for someone to talk to, he noticed people materializing in the air above the city before dropping. He assumed they must have been taken from other dimensions, much like he was a few days ago. Knowing that they'd be strong, Apollo ran to their location. "Whoa there." He said, appearing from the corridor.

Last edited:
Erza Scarlet
Grand.Master.%28Elesis%29.full.1901846.jpg
Erza looked over to Sowilo when Heather mentioned that she was fighting that person and somehow ended up here through teleportation or being killed. It was strange how close their fate was, both having to fight someone they absolutely had too. When Heather spoke of being a phoenix it peeked Erza's interest. Erza only heard of the mystical beast once in a old fairy tale, honor and pride grew within Erza knowing she had finally met a phoenix in the flesh. Never in her wildest dreams would she had thought to see a phoenix, more or less in human form too. Heather was for sure a fascinating girl. Before Erza could open her mouth to respond to Heather, she was thrown along her new found friend into and across the sky along with a cute small machine of sorts Erza never seen before.

Now they were sent flying towards a pretty large city at top speeds making Erza worry, although while she was falling she noticed another guy was falling with them. Extending her arm Erza grabbed onto Heather allowing the phoenix to help secure a better landing. Once let go Erza barrel rolled back onto her feet summoning her sword through a red magic circle pointing it to his neck so he didn't move. Once Heather came back down Erza laid her sword over her shoulder and watched the man while Heather grabbed him by the collar. The little machine from before came to Heather's side, but Erza's attention was on this random dude who yanked all of them. Even though there were civilians around them Erza knew they had the situation in control as no one would dare to invade.

Now a new person came to them, saying they were either unlucky or stupid to land in her city. Erza turned to look at the woman, the first thing that caught Erza's eye was the white roses on her head, while she wore a more dark attired clothing. Was she a believer of satan? No of course not she had a straight up cross, those who believed in Erza's father wore upside down crosses.

"We don't really understand how we got here, but I assume it's due to him. His trick somehow flung us from a cliffside to here, I apologize on behalf of our group in crashing into your city, so unfashionable." Erza stopped speaking once the little machine spoke to the woman, it made Erza surprised to even think this little garbage can could speak. On her world technology barely made it to cars. The machine even threatened to neutralize the woman, what could it due at the size its at?

The smell of tobacco picked up through Erza's nose making her look around for the source of it. It's been a while since she's smelled it, but it still easy to depict from other unusual smells. Finally finding the source of the smell she turned to see a man within a black silky material suit. He was constantly taking swigs out of a potion bottle that he kept hidden within a strange brown material. She gripped her sword as he approached closer to the group reaching for his pocket. Though it was harmless as he passed around blank cards to everyone. Erza read the words like a two year old since she never heard of these words before. She looked up to Apollo in confusion as he stated his name and CEO of Apollo Enterprise.

"Greetings! The name is Erza.."

Pai Chan Pai Chan EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy Solirus Solirus Duwang Duwang Damafaud Damafaud

Vali & Obito
vali-lucifer-image-vali-lucifer-36599228-1280-720.jpg
"I mean yeah I understand the respect part, but you been down there for a minute now. Hey I was ta-" Vali watched as the woman wondered over to Obito, which was Vali's new acquaintance. Obito looked at Sowilo without moving, his AI continued to scan for any hostile movements from the strange woman, while Obito remained still. The mention of him being interesting made Obito a little embarrassed, as she continued to mention his soul was shattered, then waning it made him curious on what she meant, though he will ask these questions on another occasion. Once she walked back over to Vali Obito got less tense.

Vali smirked at the woman, who peeked interest in Obito. "Vali Lucifer, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly are you? Oh before I forget, aye Obito."

Obito looked over to Vali after analyzing his database on what he scanned so far in asgard. Vali nodded and pointed over to Ain, who now had a woken up Fenris. "Should we ask him to join us too?" Vali asked Obito before turning back to Sowilo. "Aye Ima skip to the chase, you wanna come with us? It seems everyone else is in groups so it'd be best we do the same no? I want to fight the strongest people in this world, but before we can do that, Obito made a good point on starting to figure this world out. I don't think Mr. God over there will point us the right direction so its up to us from here. What do ya say?"
Face_of_Death_Gun.jpg
Pai Chan Pai Chan

Last edited:
Alberto felt discomfort in the growing problem of creatures of the night in the world. The people came to him to pray yet they did not know he was a member of them himself. He felt dirty to take their sacrifices and their prayer, them thinking that he was a god. It wasn't right. They wouldn't let him fight either, he had to sit and watch armies die and pretend to tell them they will win. He never would know if they lost or won at this point. He was dealing with a bunch of his worshipers when everything was covered in bright light. Now he sat in a different place, it even felt like a different world.

The failure discomfort on his face from the sun. He couldn't help the instinct to look up to see the source of the heat, feeling a sharp pain in his eyes at the contact with the burning devil. He hissed lowly, covering his eyes with his hands and pressing on them hard. He began to rub at them, trying to get rid of the burning feeling in them as well as the temporary blindness that came with his idiotic decision to look directly at the sun.

He quickly threw himself off the ground and began to try and blindly look for shade. His face flushing from heat, slowly roasting him alive from the damn rays. As he stumbled around like a drunk man he felt his bare toe come in contact with a stone. "Motherfuc-" he sent himself falling down onto the ground. He clutched he toe in pain, the cracked and bleeding toenail on his big toe sadder than an orphaned child.

His skin began to burn a bit, reminding him his skin was begging to burn. With still blurry vision he noticed the shade of a tree nearby. He quickly scrambled over to it, letting out a sigh of relief as the sun no longer shone aggressively on his skin. As he now could see better he saw he was right next to a strange man. His eyes made Alberto's widen in shock. "Holy Hern! Are you a mage!?!?!? I have only ever read of them but the magic you have used on your body is one I have never seen before!" He spoke in awe as he looked at BB filled with admiration, "I am a knight myself!" he pointed at his sword he had made to look more like a knight.

He smiled at them brightly, now seeing Hush, "OooOoooOOOo! You have horns!!! That. Is. So. Cool!!!" he spoke excitedly, "Are those magic too or are you a creature of the night? Like a demon, or are you possibly a fae?" he asked in question, now looking at the other man in the group. "Are you there master or a priest or something? I couldn't understand why else you would be talking to a group of mages. Unless of course, you are the luckiest person alive! Mages always act to stuck up to talk with you unless you are a mage yourself." he spoke in a slightly sad tone before turning back to a happy face as he waited for their responses.
Juju Juju Solirus Solirus nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer

Heather Kamelotte
news_2019-1-23_Heilung-announce-new-album-400x260.jpg
"I am a witch." Marga answered. "My father was a druid and the antlers are a hand down of his genes." She then eyes then traveled in the same direction as Vali's. His last name was curious and she wondered if it was his birth name. Sure, it couldn't be. There were a couple more creatures Vali pointed towards. A large wolf of a creature and a heavily tattooed man. Vali then asked if she wanted to join them. The witch assumed they were all together already at this.

Sowilo was normally the loner type. She didn't trust anyone but herself. She had lived alone and only interacted when necessary for centuries. There were too many people hunting her down. But now, in this place, things surely must be different. But did she want to risk that? On one hand having allies at this point in time and potentially down the road would be very helpful in a new world. On the other hand getting new allies so soon and without much knowledge of them also left the probability of betrayal.

“I guess that is the best course of action. And I follow Obito’s train of thought. It’s best to understand where we are. Then we can focus on getting an upper hand on who we are agai--” Before Marga could finish her sentence a loud thunderous noise was heard. She turned just in time to see a large hand scoop up and throw several people. The witch only knew one of them was Heather due to the large wings she could make out before they all disappeared over the horizon.

“That certainly was...interesting. I supposed that would be a testament of what we could be up against.” Marga said out loud to no one in particular before turning back to Vali and Obito. We should move soon. I don’t fancy sleeping out in the open tonight.” Her head turned towards the android. “Any idea of places nearby we could house in, if any? Surely, we aren’t the only people on this planet.” Marga surely hoped not.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Users who are viewing this thread

Back