• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cross Academy (Looking for a Male!)

NessaChan~

Life is short so smile while you still have teeth
Cross Academy, known to be prestigious and ranked one of the best boarding in the world but somehow only teaches night classes. The students who enroll are considered to be beautiful and smart intellectuals. To the outside world, people say it is very hard to get into because they only select a few lucky ones. But in reality, it is home to vampires, werewolves, and many other vicious creatures. Some feast on flesh and never follows orders while others try to live a normal life. One day, a human gets invited to join the school for the first time in centuries. The delinquents' mouth water as they hear the news of a new snack arriving while others are excited to meet their first human colleague. What will happen to the human? Will she even be able to survive her first day of school?

Hey everyone! I've been on and off with this site but lately reality is really taking toll so I thought it would be best if I ran away for awhile and stayed here :3
I thought of this idea while watching a movie and thinking of Halloween so it's super fresh in my mind and don't have much specifics on what I would expect out of this roleplay.
The plot is super vague right now so I would love the extra help for a partner who could give it more light and of course roleplay with me haha.
I would be playing the human girl and I'm looking for someone to play a guy who is any creature they would like (I'm rooting for a vampire or a fallen angel because they're my favs but don't let it change your ideas)
Please PM me if you're interested and I hope I get to roleplay with you!

Some stuff about me:
- I have been roleplaying since I was 12 and been on and off about it
- I love cliche fantasy romance stories
- My grammar is not the best but i will try my best
- My intro posts are usually pretty lengthy and I hope my partner could post around the same much as me or even more
- I love oocs because I want to get to know the person I'm roleplaying with
- I only roleplay with people who write in 3rd person and doesn't use texting language.

Cross Academy, known to be prestigious and ranked one of the best boarding in the world but somehow only teaches night classes. The students who enroll are considered to be beautiful and smart intellectuals. To the outside world, people say it is very hard to get into because they only select a few lucky ones. But in reality, it is home to vampires, werewolves, and many other vicious creatures. Some feast on flesh and never follows orders while others try to live a normal life. One day, a human gets invited to join the school for the first time in centuries. The delinquents' mouth water as they hear the news of a new snack arriving while others are excited to meet their first human colleague. What will happen to the human? Will she even be able to survive her first day of school?

Hey everyone! I've been on and off with this site but lately reality is really taking toll so I thought it would be best if I ran away for awhile and stayed here :3
I thought of this idea while watching a movie and thinking of Halloween so it's super fresh in my mind and don't have much specifics on what I would expect out of this roleplay.
The plot is super vague right now so I would love the extra help for a partner who could give it more light and of course roleplay with me haha.
I would be playing the human girl and I'm looking for someone to play a guy who is any creature they would like (I'm rooting for a vampire or a fallen angel because they're my favs but don't let it change your ideas)
Please PM me if you're interested and I hope I get to roleplay with you!

Some stuff about me:
- I have been roleplaying since I was 12 and been on and off about it
- I love cliche fantasy romance stories
- My grammar is not the best but i will try my best
- My intro posts are usually pretty lengthy and I hope my partner could post around the same much as me or even more
- I love oocs because I want to get to know the person I'm roleplaying with
- I only roleplay with people who write in 3rd person and doesn't use texting language.
Greetings my name is William and I would love to play the fallen Angel male. Let me know if I can fit the part.

Hello! I'd love to do this with you if your willing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back