• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TripleThreatGay

I'm the guy you call "forced diversity"
Roleplay Type(s)
RULES:

1. First things first: Triggers. I cannot deal with suicidal ideations or actions (including cutting, even if it's not intended to end in death), depression, eating disorders or homophobia, transphobia, acephobia... Basically any sort of discrimination against LGBT+. Even if it's just for plot or for a passing moment, please don't. I'd rather go for unrealistic levels of acceptance than have to deal with that - I RP to escape from reality, okay?

2. My starters tend to be much longer than most of the rest of my RP posts, as I'm usually wanting to set up the situation for the RP. Please do not get scared off by a long starter.

3. OOC-chatter isn't a necessity for me, but if you're interested in it let me know because I would prefer it to be in a separate chat.

4. I only intend to RP via PMs - the idea of RPing on a forum that others can see doesn't sit well with me.

5. Please only respond if you're interested in the ships I've listed below - don't ask me if I want to do an OC/Canon RP, or if I want to do a Canon/Canon that isn't listed.

6. Please let me know if you need a break from the RP for whatever reason. No one likes to be ghosted.

7. No smut!

8. Just to prove that you have indeed read every single one of these rules, let me know when you ask to RP with me (either in this thread or via PM) the answer to this question: Who's your favorite party character?

SHIPS:

(More stars (*) means I'm more likely to agree to RP it. If it has no stars at all then you'll have to have a good plot in mind to convince me or I simply won't be interested for the time being)
(I'm willing to play whoever in each ship, as I've never RPed for this fandom before)

Cristopher/Willhelm (**********)
Crisbell/Willhelm (********)
Cristopher/Crisbell (*****)
Willhelm/Time Empress (****)
Crisbell/Ardo (*****)
Cristopher/JKR-721 (*)
Crisbell/JKR-721 (*)
Crisbell/Zas (****)

HEADCANONS:

(Just here because I don't want to get into an argument if I ask to include one/more in an RP)

Trans Male Cristopher
Trans Female Crisbell
Nonbinary JKR-721
Pansexual Willhelm
Past Willhelm/Time Empress (only counts in an RP where this is not the main ship)
Cristopher is another version of Crisbell (only in an RP where the main ship isn't Cristopher/Crisbell)

STARTERS:

(This is here partly to show my writing style; Note that these starters were originally made for omegle and rolechat, so they're much shorter than my usual starters. If you want to use one though that's fine!!!)

((Willhelm Lives AU)) Willhelm was taller, now. And... Prettier. It had caught Cristopher's attention, and he was pretty sure he wasn't being subtle about it. It wasn't as if he minded being obvious, but what he did mind was that Willhelm hadn't really said anything one way or the other. Maybe because Cristopher, himself, hadn't said anything, either? He didn't know. But sitting in the small room, in the inn - with the very-real knowledge that their next encounter with this 'Ardo' guy could be easily spell the end for them - Cristopher decided to take a chance. "Hey, um. Willhelm? Can I..." He paused, hesitating. He glanced to the brush in Willhelm's hand - his hair needed more care than it had before. Cristopher pointed at the brush and asked, nervously, "Can I brush your hair...?"

((Willhelm Lives AU)) It had been a sudden, inexplicable offer Willhelm had given him. To live with him, in his small little hut in the forest. Even Cristopher, admittedly, had thought it strange. But he'd agreed. Because part of him didn't want to say goodbye to his friend. He'd already had to say it to Crisbell, without even wanting to. He'd said it to Zas and Kari, too, albeit a little less permanently. But Willhelm? No, he couldn't say goodbye to Willhelm. Although whenever he asked the man why he'd offered it, Willhelm simply mumbled something about getting lonely before sending him off to do some random chore about the house. And yet, despite knowing this, Cristopher turned to Willhelm thoughtfully, an old, dusty book in his lap, and asked yet again, "Willhelm? Why'd you offer to let me live with you?"

Last edited:
I think there was another roleplayer that was looking for a CrisTales RP as well. Let me see if I can find the link . . .

I hope this helps. =)

I think there was another roleplayer that was looking for a CrisTales RP as well. Let me see if I can find the link . . .

I hope this helps. =)

I've already messaged them and tried to show them a starter idea, they said our 'writing styles aren't compatible', so I appreciate the thought but, well... ^^;

Aw man, that is a shame. I hope you will be able to find someone in such a case! I was looking into CrisTales recently and am hoping to get it when I whack down my list of games to play.

Aw man, that is a shame. I hope you will be able to find someone in such a case! I was looking into CrisTales recently and am hoping to get it when I whack down my list of games to play.
Aha, thanks much ^^ If you need to know where to find a cheap copy feel free to DM me! ;)

Added a list of headcanons and some starters I've made (please note that, like I say above, the starters were made for omegle and rolechat, meaning they're much shorter than my usual starters! I don't mind if you want to use them in our RP but just keep it in mind)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back