Experiences Cringiest OC/Roleplay Experiences?

minecraft servers. dear god, the immature 12 y/o's on minecraft servers ANYWHERE make my spine leak spinal fluids and make me age by 10 years every second as i see them. the fuckboy and fuckgirl skins... ugghhhh...

One of the first RPs I did was for Sonic the Hedgehog. Back when I was about 12-13. I feel like that should be an "'nuff said" type of statement, but I used to be one of the super cringe-y Sonic fans when I was a kid. The kind that gave the fandom a bad name, unfortunately. I don't think it was necessarily the fact that I was writing Sonic characters, but more that I was just so young and inexperienced with writing in general at the time. Just an immature kid, really. But every time I look back at it, it breaks my heart a little more to think I wrote some of the things I did. At the very least now I can say it was a learning experience and that it marked the start of the hobby for me.

One of the first RPs I did was for Sonic the Hedgehog. Back when I was about 12-13. I feel like that should be an "'nuff said" type of statement, but I used to be one of the super cringe-y Sonic fans when I was a kid. The kind that gave the fandom a bad name, unfortunately. I don't think it was necessarily the fact that I was writing Sonic characters, but more that I was just so young and inexperienced with writing in general at the time. Just an immature kid, really. But every time I look back at it, it breaks my heart a little more to think I wrote some of the things I did. At the very least now I can say it was a learning experience and that it marked the start of the hobby for me.
It's your fault this movie exists!

Kidding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back