• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

goblin queen

Sarah, 25, EST, she/they, loves plotting, pinterest boards, playlists, art, getting hype about your oc, generally being super excited about roleplaying. I write from 500-2500 words per post but tbh i prefer to round around 2-5 paragraphs per response so its not a huge ordeal. im a grad student and i intern full time man i get tired

looking for some cringe ass fandoms to roleplay canon/oc in, we'll get to that but for now real quick:

you gotta double

you gotta not be a freak (ie - racist, homophobic, antisemitic, etc)

you gotta be willing to plot and work with me here, get excited with me man i wanna have fun with you

i can sometimes reply daily (again the whole full time work full time student thing makes me b u s y), MAYBE more, but there is never any stress on your end. life comes first we all get Those days

i generally write 2-5 paragraphs, more for intros and more if the scene calls for it.

ok cool now here we go with the fandoms and the contact and all that shit:

FANDOMS WE CAN PLAY IN​

Twilight (biggest crave)

and the crowd goes wild with booing. they're right. anyway booing aside im looking to write a version of twilight that is NOT uh. the racist clusterfuck ms. meyer created. because im like somewhat normal. i'd be looking for someone to play Jasper Hale (but u know. we are absolutely removing that part of his character where the author for some reason decided to, with her whole chest, be like YEAH HE THOUGHT SLAVERY WAS FINE HE WAS TOTALLY CHILL WITH SLAVERY). he's not a confederate in the superior version of twilight that exists in my head, so that is what we're going with. i can play any canon for you but we'd also probably have to change the Lore about the shifters to make them less insanely racist, also.

Marvel (second biggest crave)

this utterly counts as cringe too, and i am aware of it. i like the netflix series and the comics best tbqh but i can and will play any mcu canon for you EXCEPT the maximoffs. because again. i like not being a racist and apparently that is where disney and i differ. i will play maximoffs for you, but they won't have a HYDRA backstory and they won't be white and christian. they also will not be kleptomaniacs, reference "fortune tellers", or any other offensive romani stereotypes. for my part here im looking for benjamin poindexter (the big weirdo with no social skills in daredevil season 3) against my oc, if that isn't possible I am also hype for Miguel O'Hara (Spider-Man 2099), or a properly Romani and Jewish Pietro Maximoff..

Alien

the thing is that fundamentally. Anything canon/oc is a little. Cringe. And i am aware of this so u know. Play david8 against my oc and I’ll give u anyone from the franchise, i know them all i watch them all the time. Love me some sci fi existentialism.

AHS

started talking about this with a friend of mine. We’re back in the pit of despair now i guess……anyway for this one probably oc/oc unless you’re very cool and understand that certain characters may be pretty but they’re still fundamentally bad people (yes this is about Tate and Michael). You can stan villains guys just fucking acknowledge they’re evil its called being sexy. If you can understand pretty =/= good and/or redeemable I’m down to ask for (aged up because uh. Teens arent hot) Tate/oc and am down to play p well anyone for you.

Sherlock (Holmes or BBC)

Genuinely i think this is the most embarrassing one here.

play sebastian moran for my oc (yeah i know hes fanon in bbc, i however do not mind fanon tbqh because moffat is probably As bad of a person as Stephanie Meyer) and i will play any canon for yours.

Naruto

i am not super likely to be stoked for this one unless you have a killer fucking plot. Play Kabuto for me and I’ll play anyone for you.

I am cool with roleplaying on or offsite, but I will not download kik, sorry. I have Discord, Skype, and Gchat/Gmail/Gdocs in addition to the site itself. Please DM me if you're interested in any of the above.

Last edited:
Once more for everyone it literally doesn’t matter if someone you know has a mental illness. If you talk over and ignore the experiences of people with stigmatized illnesses like bipolar you are part of the problem and part of why people use us as horror fodder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back