• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom cringe alert... [ south park craving! ]

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
dear lord ... south park? in 2023? totally unreal. absolutely insane. just wild. but, south park AND mcyts? too much.

hi! i'm elyse and welcome to my cringe alert thread. this'll be where i post interest checks for the more specific and obscure (maybe even cringe) fandoms that i'm looking to write for! my current craving out of these fandoms will always be in the title, but i'm always open to any others!

before we get started, i've got to not only introduce myself but also set some writing preferences.

as i said earlier, my name is elyse, i am a student in college and living in the cdt/cst timezone! i was born in september, my zodiac sign is a virgo. i love literature and writing, i've been attempting to write my own novel, though it's a slow process. i've been dabbling in creative writing ever since i was in... middle school, maybe? i started getting into dungeons and dragons and DMing mini-sessions with my friends and that was when i found my love for writing, i think. entering high school, tumblr brought me into the world of roleplay, which i thought was utterly thrilling. i have been roleplaying ever since my freshman year of high school, which may not be too many years, but i like to think of myself as an advanced literate writer! i add a lot of care and detail into my writing and my characters, my reply length fluctuates depending on how much is needed for a scene, but i can write over 2000 words or under 800. i tend to mirror my partner's writing style, more often than not, so don't worry about having to write a million and one words. i like to say i'm pretty friendly outside of roleplay, i truly enjoy making a friendship out of my writing partners instead of it feeling like i'm emailing a professor each time i try and talk to a partner. i talk, a lot, so if you're cool with it, i tend to rant about my day, my schoolwork, our story, our characters, the song i've been listening to, this tiktok audio that's been stuck in my head for the past four days, literally everything anything that comes to mind. aside from all that, i don't think there's much else to note about me?
and now... preferences!
• there's not a big age requirement, just 15 or older, preferably, but i don't really care. though, do tell me if you're 17 or younger.
also, no big writing requirement? just no one-liners! i encourage new writers to interact with me, even! i don't mind how much you write.
• be ready to double if you also want an ocxcanon pairing! i usually write only ocxcanon for my side, i am very open to doubling.
• be patient and understanding of life outside of writing. as a student, things get hectic and sometimes i will not reply for a week or so! though, if something comes up, i will tell you.
bouncing off that, communication is key! i am ghost-friendly, but if you're unhappy with our plot or anything of the like, let me know and we can figure it out!
• if you write an oc, do not make that oc a 2d character! give it depth. please. i cannot write with ebony dark'ness dementia raven way, i might go insane.
• don't... be an asshole? i don't really know what else to add here honestly.

alright! if you made it this far, hell yeah! below are going to be the fandoms i'm looking for currently. the love interests i am looking for are also listed, though there's not a big selection because these are more specific. i am open to aus and crossovers as well! i am open to doubling. i can totally write any character you ask for! fandoms are listed from most interested to least interested.

south park (AGED-UP ONLY. EITHER HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE.) — looking for kyle or kenny!

haikyuu!! — looking for oikawa!!! please im so obsessed with this again.

criminal minds — looking for spencer reid!

danganronpa — looking for shuichi! rantaro is a second best option. would also be okay with oc x oc!

five nights at freddy's — michael afton. please. this tiktoker has this whole michael x daytime worker and i think it's so adorable i need to write it. bonus points if you know who i'm talking about.

mcyts (streamer au and other aus are SO encouraged) — looking for slimecicle! wilbur and quackity are second best options.

genshin impact (iffy on aus) — tartaglia, kazuha, and xiao are my top three! though, i'd also write against itto, kaveh, cyno, beidou, ganyu, venti, albedo, columbina, and probably a few more i can't think of.

that's it for now! xoxo! hope to hear from some potential partners!

Last edited:
I’ve never done a South Park RP before, but I’m willing to try it out if you’re still looking! :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back