• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Crimson Canines New Recruits.

tammynorthland

the berserker
I am Tammynorthland. I am the host of the crimson canines Roleplay. It is a futuristic roleplay that takes place a million years in the future and humans have returned to a ever changing earth that has all new terrain. Humanity lives inside giant biodomes that purify the air making it habitable for mankind to live in. The roleplay consists of soldiers apart of the crimson canines who embark on missions regarding a hidden enemy that is planning on changing the face of the earth for the worse. There will be action, turmoil, drama, ad some romance.

The characters: every character ios a soldier of different classes in military. Including snipers, soldier, heavy gunner, melee, hackers, and much more.Your skills upgrade just like in a RPG including armor, weapons, mech weapons and armor as well as special attributes including drones, missiles, grenades,and much much more. The characters are all unique in their own way and all play important parts into the roleplay which also WILL incorperate your character as well.

The plot: Earth has long since been reclaimed by nature apart from the small pockets of humanity that are starting to repopulate the earth. The human population is no longer 6 billion. Where it has been reduced to a mere billion. 1 sixth the population. currently after 10 years of the great war where the old crimson canines destroyed the grand titan thanatos. They now suspect a hidden enemy using nuclear warfare as a threat bringing the 7 factions into the brink of war once again.

The Mission: find out who is behind this, just like a RPG there will be side quests along the way and plots for character development as well. This being said all players that are interested will have a link for the chara sheet where our characters fights in certain missions in giant machines we call mechs. robots we pilot. There are a variety of different types but their main class remains the same as Mechs.

I hope you all are interested and if you have questions feel free to pm me regarding them. I want to make this a successful rp and posting is very vibrant and active. Please also if you have any questions post in the OOC so other players can help you out.

I will be going through everything after my vacation which I get back on Tuesday to read through and hopefully get you involved in the very next mission right away.

Character sheet link: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/10x-characters.298563/

blaze%2Borange%2Bdaryl%2Bmandryk%2Bconcept%2Bart%2Bsoldier%2Bexo%2Bsuit%2Bcombat%2Barmor%2Bmech%2Bmecha%2Bblaster%2Blaser%2Brifle%2Bgun%2Bcannon%2Bsnow%2Bwarrior%2Bsci%2Bfi.jpg

Last edited:
I. AM. INTRIGUED.

Got a character from a mech RP a while back - might be able to adapt him to this system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back