• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Criminal Minds Reid x OC, Prentiss x OC, Hotch x OC, or OC x OC

FR0G B0N3S

W3LL TH1S 1S W31RD
  • I will be playing an OC in every pairing, I cant do canon very well
  • Semi-Lit only, I'm okay with a couple lines during conversation, but during an action scene please have at least a paragraph
  • I can double up and would like you to as well
Reid and (MC) are around the same age, Reid much smarter than (MC). They are good friends and hang out when not on the job a lot. some of their favorite things to do are read, watch Doctor Who, and go on walks. They met when Reid started the job, (MC) had already been on the job for about two years at that point
Prentiss and (MC) met a few years before Prentiss started at the BAU and became great friends. The day Prentiss told (MC) that she was joining the BAU was the day (MC) planned on asking her out, but didn't since she also worked at the BAU and didn't want issues
I don't have an idea for this one, so ideas are great!
Calista Floros
It/They/She
Demisexual
Omniromantic
Very secretive about it's past
Very geeky
Big book nerd
A bad b!tch in general
Put in foster care at 1, adopted at 16
Had anxiety and depression as well as undiagnosed PTSD
ccaf1e706561d41adc18d6c0a1d2f610.png

As always, plot ideas are welcome!