What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Criminal Minds is a helluva good show [MxM] (looking for a Hotch)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. AU
  3. Horror
  4. LGTBQ
  5. Mystery
  6. Realistic

shrimpella21

Magic Eight Ball
Hey everyone! I'm back again with another request, this time for the show Criminal Minds. I started watching pretty recently but I'm totally invested. Before I get into what I'd like here are some quick rules you should keep in mind;
  • Please be patient when it comes to response time. Though I tend to respond at least once a day (usually more), I am a college student with classes and work. Sometimes life gets in the way.
  • I'd prefer my partners be 18 or older. I really don't want minors in my inbox, it feels creepy.
  • Remember that quantity isn't everything. Just because a reply is long doesn't mean it's interesting. That said, I'd like if my partners are able to write at least a good paragraph per reply, as I can go upwards of 1,000 words if I have enough to work with.
  • I don't care about your gender, just about the fact that you'll play a male character for this rp.
  • I'm totally willing to double up, as long as my pairing stays M×M
And now that that's out of the way! On to the RP-

Like I mentioned, lately I've been craving a Criminal Minds rp. As of now I'm cool to deal with concepts from season 1 to season 6, since anything after is a spoiler to me. I'm mainly looking for someone to play Hotch. I have an oc in mind to play and I think they'd vibe pretty well, or at least make a really interesting plot. This'll hopefully contain a bit of romance as well as heavy violence, so be prepared for that!

If you're interested feel free to send me a pm or add to the thread, I'm happy with either (though I am a bit new to this, so discord is a viable option as well).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread