• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

kindly

(if you are interested, please pm me!)

hihi it’s miaomurr (formerly nacarat)!! i decided to make this thread separate from my original fandom interest check since i’m really craving a canon x oc criminal minds rp right now (even though i’m kinda already in one rn but i wanna do moreeeeee LOL.. i just really love Spencer mf Reid n i have major criminal minds brainrot rn aaaaa) n i’d like to be more descriptive about what i’d like to do, rather than vaguely mushing it together with my other fandoms that i’m not really craving atm haha. (if you want to check out my other fandoms tho, click this link!)
please note however that i tend to have low energy due to multiple health issues, so my replies might be inconsistent/scattered. i apologize in advance if this happens, and i’ll try my best to reply as often as i can, whenever i can!
also, small disclaimer but i kind of have low muse for doubling atm (as i tend to get very overwhelmed when i double up as a canon character since i haven’t in a very long time).. but if the plot is good enough, i can try my best to attempt it! don’t be afraid to ask just in case, i don’t bite. [:
anyways, onto the info!:

NOTES
  • please play Spencer Reid. you can play any type of Reid tbh (though i am craving something close to post-prison Reid atm lol).
  • if we double up, i can attempt to play Derek Morgan, Aaron Hotchner, or any of the girls. small warning though, i may not be the best at it/them.. so i apologize in advance if i am. also, we’d have to tie them into my listed plots somehow since i originally made them just for Spencer x my OC jnhbgfgh.. x’3
  • i’m perfectly fine with following canon events or creating AUs. or both. honestly, as long as it includes Spencer Reid, i’m good LOL.
  • although i guess i’m technically caught up in a way, i did miss some minor episodes in between.. and also my memory is just plain horrible.. so i might need some reminders here n there, heh. c’:

ABOUT ME
  • i go by miao or murr, but usually murr.
  • my pronouns are she/they and i’m 20 years old atm.
  • i’m LGBTQ+ friendly.
  • i prefer to type more than a paragraph for my replies, but ultimately my reply length depends on yours. i also use third person POV in my replies.
  • i write normally (like proper uppercase n whatnot) when roleplaying, i promise. i only type in all lowercase when ooc.
  • i’m fine with most dark themes.
  • i usually only play female characters, but will try to attempt playing a male character ONLY if we double up. that being said, i’d very much prefer MxF with me as the female, but FxF is fine if we double up. nothing against MxM, i’m just not the best at it. ((‘:
  • romance (preferably somewhat slowburn) is a must.
  • discord is my preferred roleplaying spot.

REQUIREMENTS
  • be 18 or above in age, preferably.
  • at least be a little talkative OOC. i tend to be really talkative ooc once i’m comfortable with my rp partner so,,, x’))
  • let me know your triggers beforehand or at some point in the beginning so i can avoid mentioning things related to them.
  • use third person POV and type at least a paragraph in length for replies, preferably.
  • let me know if you get bored and/or want to leave, please.
  • be willing to rp as multiple characters if the plot calls for it.
  • be willing to add lots of cliche/dramatic stuff. i’m a sucker for it, haha.
  • be communicative about how the rp will go. tell me ideas you have when you get them, please don’t leave me in the unknown. i really don’t want to be the sole controller of it, as much as i may enjoy the rp.

PLOTS
(any of these can be combined with another btw! also, please don’t hesitate to suggest your own ideas if these don’t interest you enough!)
  1. M/C is the BAU’s newest - and youngest - agent, having joined to start new and (hopefully) escape her past. (i have some ideas regarding her past that we could incorporate!)
  2. Penelope attempts to set Spencer up with a friend of hers, M/C.
  3. A relative of Hotch, M/C, happens to join the BAU as a new agent. (or she could be a relative of a different character!)
  4. M/C happens to move into the apartment across from (or next to) Spencer’s.
  5. AU where Spencer never joined the BAU and instead works elsewhere, where he meets M/C. (maybe as a psychologist or something?? idk)
  6. M/C was friends with Spencer when they were little, but the two were separated when she moved away. Years later they meet again, but the circumstances in which they do aren’t what they expected. (she could be a new agent, a random civilian, the survivor of an unsub, etc!!)
  7. M/C is the sole survivor of an unsub attack. While spending time in the hospital, she tries to help the team capture the unsub with her memories. She gets very close with Spencer during this time period. (maybe he’s the one to take care of her??)
  8. AU where Spencer actually gets to live his life as a cowboy who lives in a small town, and eventually meets the town newcomer, M/C. (based off of the convo at the end of 15x07 between him n JJ, as well as a neat lil fanfic i've read!)
  9. While out buying a coffee, Spencer happens to meet M/C. (maybe she’s the new barista at his favorite coffee shop?? or he just accidentally happens to bump into her n spill his coffee all over her?? aaaa idk)
  10. Some type of soulmate AU??? Or like... fantasy AU..... or zombie apoc AU....... or royalty AU........... any AU, really. xD
  11. M/C and Spencer end up becoming roommates somehow. (i just think this would be interesting heheh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back