• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Criminal Group RP ~ OPEN!

LowkeyLovingLoki

heartbeat on the high line
Hey there! I'm Loki! I'd really like to do a group RP with the plot of a bunch of criminals, petty and major, coming together to form a group in order to take down someone that is against all of them collectively. Essentially an Ocean's 8 situation. I'd love for the group to be formed by all having something in common; they all know a criminal who they owe a debt to/who knows something potentially damaging about them, and who is bringing them all together to take someone else down. I think it would be super interesting even to have a cop or someone in the group.
They obviously do not get along incredibly well at first, because of the major differences in personalities. They all have their own reputations and have heard of each other, and are forced to work and live together until the threat is taken down. If we want to make it long-term, we could even have a few threats, each one particular to a certain member of the group who needs the other members to help them out.

As far as different characters go, I'm keen for everyone to come up with their own characters, and I'm even happy for someone to make the person who brings them all together, as well as the main antagonist if they'd like. I don't want this to be super dark, I'd love to have some humor with they way the group interacts with each other, but I'm down for a little bit of darkness and grit as well. I think it would be awesome to incorporate romance and relationships within the group and outside of it as well, but of course we can plan all of that. I've only got the basics right now so I'd really love to brainstorm with anyone who wants to join! Feel free to PM me here or on my Discord, which I will attach below:

LowkeyLovingLoki#8015​

Hey! Awesome! If you have Discord, feel free to send me a friend request since we have a server for to chat about this RP there, otherwise shoot me a PM here!

OOOOOOO How interesting?
I would love to give it a shot, but I may not be as competent in it as you may like.

.....I think I would be interested 👀 quick question though, what kind of activity level would be expected? Daily replies, every few days, etc.?

.....I think I would be interested 👀 quick question though, what kind of activity level would be expected? Daily replies, every few days, etc.?
Hey! As it's a group RP, I'm not expecting everyone to be able to do multiple replies daily. I would say once a day would be great, but if not, i think once every two or three days is okay too.

Bumpity bump bump!
(Side Note: Lowkey has decided to step down due to life happening, and I have been appointed the new GM. Add me on Discord and I'll add you to the group chat for the RP
LumaThePhoenix#8025
Enjoy your day!)

Last edited:
Bumpity bump bump!
(Side Note: Lowkey has decided to step down due to life happening, and I have been appointed the new GM. Add me on Discord and I'll add you to the group chat for the RP
LumaThePhoenix#8025
Enjoy your day!)
I added you!
DUDZcWtV4AEwBgb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back