• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

no rules, no restrictions. one mission to save us all.

• intro.

Long long ago, before even the oldest on the Terrarium could remember, the Earth was torn apart by nuclear war. No one was ever quite sure who started it and no one has ever found out who ended it. In the midst of all the chaos, thousands of people fled to their space stations. Only seven countries had space stations in the sky at the time, but they all came together to from the Terrarium, a place where humankind could live together until the Earth was safe again. The only problem was- they could never tell if it was safe. Their research was limited to results taken moments before the last rockets left, which concluded that the Earth wouldn't be safe for another 300 years.

But humanity found a way. They established systems, jobs, rules to keep the community running. Everything was running smoothly. Generations passed with no issue- until someone found a fatal flaw in the life support. Panic spread, riots broke out, the leaders were at a loss. But there was a solution: send all the criminals in the holding cells to Earth. If they all died horrible deaths, there was no harm done, and there would be more resources to go around. And if they lived, well then humanity was saved. They could all move back to Earth.

The only problem with that plan was- the criminals didn't exactly want to comply with their orders. With the mission dismissed by all but a few, resources running out on the Terrarium, hope seems lost. Why would they trust the fate of the human race to a bunch of criminals anyway?

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
My, this seems interesting. Gained my interest with the simple explanation, though I have not seen the show this is based on.

It says the link to join the discord is invalid or expired

Users who are viewing this thread

Back