If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Long long ago, before even the oldest on the Terrarium could remember, the Earth was torn apart by nuclear war. No one was ever quite sure who started it and no one has ever found out who ended it. In the midst of all the chaos, thousands of people fled to their space stations. Only seven countries had space stations in the sky at the time, but they all came together to from the Terrarium, a place where humankind could live together until the Earth was safe again. The only problem was- they could never tell if it was safe. Their research was limited to results taken moments before the last rockets left, which concluded that the Earth wouldn't be safe for another 300 years.
But humanity found a way. They established systems, jobs, rules to keep the community running. Everything was running smoothly. Generations passed with no issue- until someone found a fatal flaw in the life support. Panic spread, riots broke out, the leaders were at a loss. But there was a solution: send all the criminals in the holding cells to Earth. If they all died horrible deaths, there was no harm done, and there would be more resources to go around. And if they lived, well then humanity was saved. They could all move back to Earth.
The only problem with that plan was- the criminals didn't exactly want to comply with their orders. With the mission dismissed by all but a few, resources running out on the Terrarium, hope seems lost. Why would they trust the fate of the human race to a bunch of criminals anyway?
Okay, so this is probably obvious, but I'm taking loads of inspiration from "The 100" tv show for this. The idea is that it will be different (I've only seen the first four or five episodes) as far as plot goes, and there'll definitely be a lot of character development, drama, etc. One hard rule will be that I won't be accepting any faceclaims from the actual show, so beware of that when you're on the hunt for faceclaims. On to the rest of the rules and a few suggestions for characters!
1. No faceclaims from the show
2. No OOC drama, there will be a vent channel in the Discord if you need to get something off your chest
3. No forcing another player into a plot/relationship they don't want, that's just rude and I cannot tolerate it
4. While in-character discrimination will be allowed, if you say anything discriminatory in OOC- even as a joke- you can and will be kicked if not banned from the rp and the OOC
1. You are absolutely free to make a terrible scum bag of a character, but be aware that their redemption arc won't be easy and a forced redemption won't fly around here
2. Characters should be either teens or early-mid 20s at the oldest. Please contact me before making a character that is younger or older than that age range
3. Moodboards, playlists, song suggestions and the like are all welcome- they're actual quite fundamental to some people's thinking process, so I absolutely encourage the creativity! Memes and incorrect quotes are allowed too lol
4. Please be a good sport. If something bad happens to your character, or if someone does something to your character without permission, please contact me without throwing a tantrum in the chat