• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Criminal Conviction

KatrinaPride

Realistic Logical Ideologist
[[The last time I did this I accidentally put it in the one on one RP section where forum roleplays are played out. I don't know how to delete it. I feel really stupid.]]

In a new world, where the way Law is handled has changed, you are a criminal on trial, living with your defense as the law states you must for the duration of the trial.Her name is Cilica, a defense attorney from Wolf and Rascal, a Law Firm full of wicked a crooked minds, wanting to do anything it takes to win their case.

But not Cilica, she's different. A nervous, quiet and business minded woman who takes her job with the utmost serious intents, and is always honest about it. She is your Defense, and your fate is in her hands.

Hey everyone, after a long hiatus I'm back with this rather unorthodox romance story. I plan for it to be a slow burn, so someone who is dedicated to a long term RP is appreciated, I have very few rules but I enforce them strictly.

1. Let me know of your absence, or if you become uninterested.
2. At least a paragraph please, there is room for leniency but not with every post.
3. Spell check yourself and make sure you're using the correct grammar, none of that text talk 'L33T SP3AK" shit please. There, Their and They're are different. Were and We're are not the same and neither are Your and You're.

Now that we have that all cleared up, please let me know if you are interested. Ciao!

Oh and please no supernatural beings for this one. You will be immediately turned down.

This does seem rather interesting. I have a few characters who might be a reasonable fit for the story, especially if its long-term ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back