• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Crime Solvers; High School Detectives!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Wes looked between everyone as they spoke and decided to take it one at a time. "I mean, they could have been bored. Some people don't think about the consequences of their actions before they go and do something. This could be one of those times but the lack of evidence kind of discredits this. Usually bored people do this kind of thing without thought and leave a mess behind.

"But I agree with Viola. Wanting it for the money doesn't really make sense considering only few of the paintings, no offense, are really worth money. And besides, who would sell paintings after it's known that there was some stolen from the high school. Plus the artists leave their signatures. However, some one from a rival school could be stealing them to prevent us from raising funds..." The detective thought out loud, going into a tangent before he realized it. Wes laughed, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. "Or who knows? I'd rather find more evidence before coming to conclusions. Like the great detective Sherlock Holmes said: 'People twist facts to suit theories, when they should be twisting theories to suit facts.' Or something like that..."
Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc DayShadows DayShadows Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Steve Freeling Steve Freeling 420ZG 420ZG

Interactions: NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Mood: excited, ready for action.

Damian nodded to Wes, looking for clues was probably the next step, thats always what they did in the detective moviea any way, and he was pretty sure that was a Sherlock Holmes quote so he had to know what he doing

"Sound like a good plan, you lead the way, Wes. If we can find more clues we're just another step closer to cracking this case wide open, right?"

Yeah, that sounded like something a detective would say, this would work out great.

"Where's the first place we're checking? I'm guessing the art club's room, but there could be clues anywhere.... Right?"

Zane nodded in agreement at Wes’s and Damien’s statements.

“I agree, we can’t jump to conclusions just yet. We need more suspects and evidence before we decide who the thief is.” Zane declared.

“Where’s the first place we are checking? I’m guessing the art club’s room, but there could be clues anywhere... Right?” Damien questioned.

Zane turned to him and said,

“Isn’t the scene of the crime the first place to look? That’s what they say in detective plays! Or... is it the last place to look?”

Zane turned to Wes for confirmation.

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49
Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
Steve Freeling Steve Freeling
420ZG 420ZG

Interactions: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Steve Freeling Steve Freeling DayShadows DayShadows 420ZG 420ZG

Viola nodded at their suggestions, "I think that's a good idea...I mean our teacher told it's already been checked, but maybe we'll be able to see something they didn't since we know our school and peers better." She chimed still nibbling away at her cupcake which was pretty good. "I guess the question is when should we go? During the school day might be kinda difficult." She bit her bottom lip softly in thought looking down.

Sure perhaps they could each investigate in their own free time, but she felt like that wouldn't be as exciting, or productive as going together. Considering how different some of their schedules were though it might be the only solution. She liked seeing the energy from most of them, it was so upbeat and lifting, it was impossible not to have hope they'd honestly crack this case.

Wes fingered the key given to him in his pocket, taking a moment to think before answering them and glancing around the group. Could he trust this group with the fact that Mrs. Gelman had given this to him? If it was his own secret (not that he had many of those), then the detective wouldn't hesitate. However, he didn't want to get the teacher in trouble too.

In the end... Wes's face bloomed into another grin and held out his hand with his finger clasped around the key. He turned his fist upright to reveal it in a dramatic fashion. "Lookie here guys! I got this from the art room when I checked it out the third time. This'll help us glance around a bit ya know?"
Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 DayShadows DayShadows 420ZG 420ZG

Atlas watched as everyone else decided on what to do, wiping his hands on his pants. They now had streaks of red on them but he didn’t really mind and focused on paying attention to the current topic. As different ideas were thrown around, Atlas just stood back and took each one into account. None of them made much sense to him, he wasn’t very good at making sense of ideas.

When Wes pulled out a key, Atlas looked over at him and smiled a bit. “So we’re not going to be lost the entire time? Great. What’s the key for?”

He started to look around again for some more cupcakes but found that he’s already ate them all. Not by himself, obviously, but it might as well have been, considering the amount he had. His stomach began to hurt and he sighed deeply, putting a hand over it and rubbing. He was not going to have a fun time when he got home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back