• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Unknown1

The evil one
[In development]
You are set in a world were you find yourself in a colloseum in the clouds. You cannot see the bottom, the collosseum is raised on a very high peak connected to nothing. Far above the clouds. Some of you don't remember how you got here, some have been here for a long time. Not everything is as it seems, but one thing you do know is there is a tournament and the further you get the more answers you will arrive at.

[For discussing interest, this is meant to be a sort of spontanious rp with guidelines, if your interested in joining let me know. Its meant to be a 3 line min to whatever amount rp, not simple but easy to do. :) lemme know.]

My goal is to incorporate different idea's here. And it will be flow based, I will be pushing your characters along but it will be you who will be influencing the story. I am merely the environment ect :) the world will be developed around characters as much as possible. Let me know your creative ideas, what you would imagine without restraints (no OP or godmod still!) then we will work to put restraints on your characters. Do not make them OP or godmod of course. This is to develop and help with spontaniety.

Ah, you put it here. Perfect.

What kind of tournament? Round Robin? Battle Royale? Elimination?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back