Idea Crest Colloseum

Unknown1

The evil one
My idea is fairly simple, a colosseum that is mysteriously raised high into the sky where you can only see the clouds below. There is nothing connected to the collosseum and its sort of like a little town. Some of you don't remember how you got here, some have been here for a long time. Not everything is as it seems, but one thing you do know is there is a tournament and the further you get the more answers you will arrive at.

Some people have no idea how they got there, others have been there. Its meant to be an open idea that I will develop according to the characters people want to play. Maybe your an air pirate, maybe you have no idea what this world is. Mysteries will envelop the further one gets in tournaments.
It is sort of an open thing, its really the players who would influence the story and create, I am more a pusher, the environment, the politics, the mystery that envelops based on your actions. its truly the player who is meant to create the story with each other.

I used to be a semi-detailed rper and haven't been in rping for a long time, so I wanted to do something that has a more spontaniousness to it and is easy to do. This would be semi-casual. 3 lines minimum and no max as long as it flows.

I'm a pantser who flows, so this is the style of gming that would work and I feel I could really create with people. I would like to hear your input, what character would you play if you were in this? what would be a world idea you have related to them? Be initially as creative as you like without god modding when initially creating, and we will work on editing and finding a way to fit your character and flow the world around it. You want to be from what feels like a different world, the modern life from subburbs never knowing of the existence of this mysterious magical collosseum in the sky potentially from another dimension? You got it.
Want to be a sky pirate who found themselves here? You got it.
xD
anyway, explore your creativity below?

Sounds like something worth digging into. Wonder if I should insert someone animalistic or human. Or maybe a human riding an animal. Lots of things to think about.

what is a pantser
A writer who prefers to not plan ahead or plans very little and goes with the flow instead.

It does sound like a 'crossroad' rp idea which some people expressed interest in. But some planning and rules are needed otherwise it would quickly become too chaotic. Especially for battles, as it looks like a lot of the rp will be battle-oriented.

A writer who prefers to not plan ahead or plans very little and goes with the flow instead.

It does sound like a 'crossroad' rp idea which some people expressed interest in. But some planning and rules are needed otherwise it would quickly become too chaotic. Especially for battles, as it looks like a lot of the rp will be battle-oriented.
oooohhh like seat of your pants
i r smrt

Sounds like something worth digging into. Wonder if I should insert someone animalistic or human. Or maybe a human riding an animal. Lots of things to think about.
Hi I apologize for the late response! Hm, either of those would be interesting, if you were a human without the animal maybe the animal got lost when you find yourself there? Left behind somehow. Would you like to explore the idea more?
@onyomoji
Yes you are correct! My goal is to be as open as possible with characters while being strict with other areas in order to keep a sense of realism, like you can't just randomly teleport and be three places at once unless your character is either utilizing some system to do so or have some ability to do so. All basic rp rules apply such as no god modding ect,
The way its set up if you even want to have a character from another rp pop in, we can talk about it and see how to make it work. Since there is a multidimensional element to the colosseum itself. Most may not be from the same world, well those who haven't been at the colliseum a long time.
The combat is intricated with story is the idea. So action will be made to further plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back