• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Cres Draws Animu

Cresion Breezes

Beta Tester of Life
Hello I'm Cres and I'm new to the site (the account is old but I never really used it).
I draw some anime stuff and I'm offering commissions as well as sharing my art on the site.
Here's some of my art!

xvSkjZD.png

gHykOrR.jpg

LwzRk5S.png

ejTtw2b.jpg

dbSERcq.png

N9zJ1oy.png

6WPmGn7.png

1. I will provide a rough line of pose/outfit etc before coloring and detailing, you will need to approve of this before I continue. (Any "Sketch Commissions" are exempt from this.)
  2. Solid colored and transparent background available for character-based art.
  3. Art will be fluctuate around 1200px X 1600px at 300dpi unless otherwise specified. Any size within reason (ie. will not kill my PC) can be done.
  4. Pieces will be finished within 3 days usually, complex characters or multiple commissions pouring in may take longer. If that is the case I will periodically update you with current progress.
  5. Depending on popularity my prices may fluctuate.
  6. I reserve the right to reject any commission request for any reason.
  7. You may use your commissioned artwork for any PERSONAL purpose as long as it is legal in your area and abides by the rules of the platform you are using.
  8. I reserve the right to post any commissioned works as art examples on my social media platforms.

What I do:
Humans/humanoids (Headshot, bust, full body)
Gore & violence (within reason)
Couples/Multiple characters
Pokemon
Backgrounds

What I don't do:
NSFW
Anthro/Furries
Anything controversial or offensive material

Last edited:
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN COMMISSIONS

Here are some character sheets of my characters with annotation.

AKThBuQ.png

9kylF1f.png

3BaeVEi.png

Xkhu7Gc.png

oFsB9Z6.png

Here are some full-body art of characters, mostly designed by me but don't quote me on that

HRqXAV3.png

2s0VD9a.png

esZeC3d.png

rOLNaNY.png

AKIrNVy.png

H11q1Dm.png

nvnZTN2.png

kwINEcG.png

Showing off some of the original art that I did for my RP: POLARIS.
Every NPC, location, outfit, location, and lore illustration were created by me, including art of player characters.
It has it's own specific style with the dot tones rather than colour, though some NPC art is normally coloured.

Concept Art 1
ZkaEEQo.png

Concept Art 2 Background
ggaRdVh.png

Story Illustration
tSwVEaD.png

Races Icons
HpKgtxR.png

First Iteration Player Character Icons
TEZ05rx.png

NPC Silhouettes (yes they all have actual art but since I might run this RP again just gonna keep the mystery a little)
hoJY0PW.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back