• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Cres' Character Design Art and Rants

Mikaru Hikari (みかる 光)
The archangel Michael, like literally, that's the premise of the RP is angels leaving heaven and becoming normal humans. He's a delinquent middle school kid who seems like a chunni but is actually an angel, a bit simple minded since all his problem solving skills are just punch it harder.
Honestly I joined this RP super last minute so the design isn't great, like geeze using orange and gold as the main colours for an angelic character, daring today aren't we. I do like designing streetwear a lot though but I feel like my skills don't have that cool factor to it.

He runs a delinquent students gang called Amaterasu Tenshi (Amaterasu's Angels)
0GdcBT3.png

YbN8ksH.png

Kiva Acrimoné

Oh god, she's a magical girl and she's a shitty person because I thought it would be fun if I made a magical girl a shitty person and that was my entire thought process for doing this. She lies, cheats, and scams and doesn't feel bad about it, but maintains a professional relationship with other magical boys and girls out of obligation. I think she's unconventional enough that when push comes to shove she can be an unexpected hero that could make difficult decisions without being too held back by pesky "morality" or whatever. The trope of using one's insecurities or guilt tripping in magical girl shows probably won't work on her since she's a shitty person but she's extremely self-aware of it, guess that's her strength.

srXd7yw.png

Magical Form (Concept/Final)
JWMzYlU.png

qmxzG3a.png

Magical Familiar (Animal/Weapon)
hDBXPRP.png

3SHcwPG.png

Raziel Sonezaki

Pokemon OC and I actually used the Pokemon style this time! It actually wasn't that hard other than the fact that it's impossible to make anyone look older than the age of 14 due to proportions reasons, he's like 17 btw. His name is based on Rayzer (the gaming hardware brand) and his colours are based on that and also the Pokemon HOME logo.

He's a PC box manager of a small region that recently made a Pokemon league, causing the servers to overload and forcing him to go overtime, so he went on strike by going on a Pokemon adventure with his porygon. He once had an eevee but gave it away to a passing trainer, because that's what PC managers do. It's also kind of implied he's related to Bill because he has Bill's Japanese surname.
lauzeHB.png

Redone NPC character sheet cards for Polaris (2.0 iteration), gonna put them here now the RP's died for a while.

The spinoff RP to this RP is in the works, currently not feeling like showing anything about that one though, it's not because I don't have any semblence of aesthetic made for it yet and I'm procrastinating, noooooo.

MGI5eDI.png
UJ4K0XL.png
22MnjC1.png
FAKnEJ8.png
nzou5T4.png
8geWcdz.png

The arc 1 poster with player characters on it
Aq2i9WR.png

Last edited:
Niriq Aqsarniit
"The Nautical Northstar"
Let's see, "gender: unknown", based on narwhal (the animal), backstory in the arctic, seems always slightly tripping/high, idiot savant, childish cruelty. Yep, seems like a me character alright.
Oh yeah I pretended this was like a gacha game character when I drew the art.

Base Art / Fully Upgraded Art
KS2riso.png
kLRxUsx.png

Endel Moseley
"Heavenly Pirouette"
So like, he's this weirdo engineer who's way too into mechas to the point of potentially being machinesexual, that's like basically his entire personality. He's a bit too cheerful in the eccentric and sometimes slightly disturbing way, but ultimately has the skills to competently be in a leader position, like a Hange Zoe type of character. He uses his mecha "E-H-I ‘Dius Pirouetta.M’ MK.α.0.0.13"'s drone army to provide battlefield support while hopped up on a lot of drugs (kind of like caffeine, but on crack, which is a metaphor that falls apart real quickly).

His name is based on Henry Moseley, a physicist who died in service during WW1, people speculate he would've won a nobel prize if he had lived. His death was grieved by the scientific community because of what he could've done in the future was lost, and sparked some ethical debates on whether scientists should be sent to war.

His outfit is based on a combo of a lab coat and strait jacket, his mech is based on an aerial dancer and bridal gown (yes, it implies exactly what you think it does).

P44NwPs.png

"E-H-I ‘Dius Pirouetta.M’ MK.α.0.0.13 Line Auxiliary-Based Flight Unit"

OUlJa8j.png

Alto Làahmdaiyih

This is like the what, 7th? Pokemon OC by now?

Alto is from Lentil, the region that New Pokemon Snap takes place on. He's a laid back guy raised in nature and is extremely hipster, probably too hipster for the hipsters and is en route to becoming an actual druid. He sells herbs and berries after going back to civilization and peddles whatever new age stuff the Pokemon world has (but they actually work, because it's the Pokemon world).

Main outfit/Alternative outfit

fIO7UhK.png
alto-altver.png

Herb cart
altoscart.png

Pokemon coordinator costume
alto-alt2.png

Alessandro "Alessio" Angelerio
"Vinctio Sancta"

A Vatican demon hunter who's also half demon (wow, what a twist am I right), his demon mom was rather nice to him though and he did develop empathy for the more human-ish peaceful ones. Had a lot of Latin I didn't really understand in his CS.

Got a holy water sniper rifle with the tube, for some reason I just like character designs where the character drags a tube around with them for whatever reason. They're terrifically tubular.
zSOb7gS.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back