• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Creepypasta Hunters OOC

Magadude

I AM A DEVILMAN
Rules
1. If you are not active for five days with no excuse, I will kick you out.
2. Romances are possible, just sure it makes some sense. I don't want to see Slenderman cuddling with one of the hunters.
3. Don't be a dick to the other roleplayers.
Main
Character Sign-up

Last edited:
Is there an age limit? Like how old or how young a character can be. And is it oc only?

The age limit is 15-40 years old. It's not OC only. As said in Character Sign-up, PM me if you want to be a already existing Creepypasta. Plutia Plutia

I'm thinking about start this roleplay tomorrow. I'm still going to have the Character Sign-up open so those who haven't signed up and still want to, still have a opponinty to do so.

Spider eyes is currently Tammy as she has a pendant that makes her look human but to pastas she looks like herself

Spider eyes is currently Tammy as she has a pendant that makes her look human but to pastas she looks like herself
I know but your surrounded by the hunters right now so as far as pastas interacting at the moment that would be the only option really.

That was the plan to start with that and the spiders she controls can be used as a sort of guide to keep the cps safe and help keep them away from the hunters if necessary

angelbim10 angelbim10 *sigh* Sometimes I wonder why I even have a out of character chat. I'm kidding, but still please leave the out of character questions for this chat.

No problem. Currently all of the hunters are at a abandon gun shop and just finished there meeting. A Creepypasta disguise as a human was in the meeting and is now with Clockwork, waiting for Eyeless Jack to get where they are so she can relay the information from the meeting. angelbim10 angelbim10

Okay thanks X""D And just please next time tag me cause I wouldn't know if a rp group is made unless someone tells me

AYYYYYYYYYYY (idk why i wasted all those seconds typing that.... and this :/) does it feel like this rp has been a tad empty lately?

Wow, I guess I was that tired when I typed that it just didn't think about it :/

I'll edit it so that it makes a bit more sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back