• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Creekwood! A town, unnatural!

Mistory

MADNESS IS BUT A SPARK LEADING TO GREATNESS
This is just an idea ive been mulling around, and was curious if any would be interested! Please give any opinions or ask any questions you may have!
Still in development, but this is the general idea

Basically its based around a small town in the middle of nowhere. Following the general supernatural small town idea but with a twist. The town is in a way a prison, a sanctuary, a community, and an actual town, all at once. Ran by an organization that has yet to be named, the town is meant to contain supernatural threats, collect and store items and artifacts of unnatural design, and stand as a place for the willing paranormal to call home away from the outside world.
Along with the general residents, there are scientists and military to keep the piece, and study the varying entities that reside here.
The small town is also a community. Humans who have had contact with these entities our offered a home here, and within the town there are small buisnesses ran by the occupants.
To keep from the mundane life, as many come to call it, there is a form of enrollment in the company service, allowing for varying entities to volunteer to be trained and assigned missions, often relating to the persuit of, capture , and return of dangerous or hostile entities in the world,or meeting of entities and inviting them to join the company.

Any feed back would be appreiciated!

Even though it is set in a little town, it's still got a fantasy aspect so might want to set up the rp in the fantasy section instead!! :)

This sounds very interesting! I'm interested. Though I do have a few questions on this world, but I do understand this is still a work in progress. I'll wait until you've got more! :closed eyes open smile:

Well then! Looks like we have quite abit to work with!
Like i said, any questions are welcome,feedback, and the like. Talking it over may help the development! If anyone has anything to share,,dont hesitate!

Probably a crow Probably a crow
Do you suggest i move the interst to such a page?

And to answer BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising question,
Species and races are going to be...outside the norm here. This isnt going to be so much fantasy. Orcs and elves arent a species in this world. Everyone is different. Someone can appear to resemble such species, but its not exactly a race.
Animals with human intellgence
Beasts of unknown origin
People with abnormal qualities
This is looking for unique instances. If you have an entire race of creatures, you wouldnt be unique, would you?
Now, a race of insects moving as one entity does surpass this rule, but i hope you get the picture!

Ill look into it being moved.

And to answer if its free form. I assume you mean can you make your own "missions" to retrieve entities as mentioned, and if so, yes! However! Id like to at least see the entity(ill put together a form to fill out)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back