What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Creature's One Stop Shop (Movies, Shows, Video Games, and More!)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Horror
  6. Platonic
  7. Pokemon
  8. Romance
  9. Super Powers

CreatureFriendly

Well-dressed Skeleton

Hello and welcome!

My name is CreatureFriendly, but please feel free to just call me Creature. I am a college student and semi-advanced to advanced writer who has been a part of this site since 2018.

I usually write posts that are anywhere from 300-to-600 words minimum and utilize both a past tense and third person style. As mentioned, I am a college student and my school work has to come first. So, there may be times where I am unable to respond as fast because I am either busy or feeling burnt out. Despite this, I try to respond when I can. If it takes me more than a week to respond though, you are more than welcome to bump me. That said, I am very OOC-friendly and I love to talk outside of a RP. Got OCs? Tell me about them. Have some art or memes you would like to share? Send them to me. I also have very few triggers and don't mind using darker themes. However, anything that goes against site guidelines is an obvious no-go.

Well... That's all I can think of as far as introducing myself goes. If you have any questions for me or are interesting in collaborating, then please feel free to contact me. You can post here or send me a PM, whichever you prefer more. Until then, thank you for visiting my lil' corner and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Rules

- Must be 18+ since I am an adult and more comfortable with writing with those who are in my age range.

- Must be semi-advanced to advanced, absolutely no one-liners. Though I do not expect novellas, I do prefer longer posts that help move the RP along.

- Must be OOC-friendly and willing to collaborate/contribute when it comes to the plot of the RP.

- Original characters must be well-balanced and (in the case of Fandom works) fit the source material they are based off of. Also, please be willing to double when it comes to using canon characters in a RP.

- Must be okay with both OC x OC and Canon x OC pairings (in addition to; M x F, M x M, and F x F). I tend to refrain from doing Canon x Canon because it widely depends on the characters involved. But I am willing to make exceptions. All that said, please be open to doing relationships outside the realm of romance. I love a good pairing, but I don't want everything to be about romance.

- No Slice of life plots, please. While I am not against the idea of Slice of Life, it is just not my thing. I prefer to have an overarching plot that gives our characters something to work towards as opposed to writing about just day-to-day life.

- No "jumping in" RPs. I like to have the characters and plot figured out before beginning the RP, so we can avoid any confusion when writing.

Current Interests

• Notice: Muse is placed on a 1-to-5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest.

I am currently not looking for this,
    sorry.

I will need convincing, so please
    have some ideas in mind.

Sure, why not? I wouldn't
    mind this.

Yes, I would like to do this!

Absolutely! I have a lot of muse
    for this!

Last edited:

RoleplayGirl

Hey! I love your profile! Im new here, but would love to get to writing something. Im not very well versed in 'Cannon Play'. But I have a idea for a 'Spider man X OC of mine plot. we could hash it out if you're interested.. or at the very least intrigued. Even if it doesn't fly, we might come up with something better. Hahah.. let me know if you're interested in discussing ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread