• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Creatures Of The Night (OOC)

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
Here be the OOC. In this place, we have fun. There will be time for seriousness, yes, but remember that this is a site for fun and for community. Here we talk character dynamics, plot development, ask questions, and voice concerns.

Alright, have fun
~Game Master~

So, a question. How do abilities work? Do the students have their own powers, or do they learn them over the course of the RP? And is this RP alternate world?

So, a question. How do abilities work? Do the students have their own powers, or do they learn them over the course of the RP? And is this RP alternate world?
This is actually set in present time (not lockdown or COVID but yeah) Abilities work with the race that you are. If you’re an orc, congrats you have super strength, can tell prophecies, and have subpar eyesight. Elves, super agility and speed along with excellent eyesight and archery prowess for the most part. I’ll post a thing on it when there’s a bit more interest.

Sounds good. I'm thinking I want to play a halfling, haha. It's technically a common race, but I don't usually see people do them in RP's.

Last edited:
So how involved do you want the backgrounds? Just general background and the exciting things will happen to them at school? Or can they have interesting/mysterious ect. backgrounds?

So how involved do you want the backgrounds? Just general background and the exciting things will happen to them at school? Or can they have interesting/mysterious ect. backgrounds?
General backgrounds work. If you want to make it interesting and mysterious, go right ahead.

By the by. Is this a world where the supernatural is secret or are elves and dwarves living in, like, Denver.

By the by. Is this a world where the supernatural is secret or are elves and dwarves living in, like, Denver.
Okay, basically, normal humans can’t see that they are supernatural. Elf ears look normal, dwarves are normal height, orcs are just muscular people, and on and on and on. Humans that come from supernatural descent (i.e. your great grandmother was a dwarf) they may possess magic/the ability to tap into the supernatural. It’s about a 1 in 1,000,000 chance though.

Hey yall, on the other thread is it just for the character sheets? I saw the first character up there but I'm not too sure

Hey yall, on the other thread is it just for the character sheets? I saw the first character up there but I'm not too sure
yep there is a thread just for characters and there is a thread for Out of Character Chat (OOC)

hey are there any guidelines to powers? Like a limit to how many or how powerful they are?

hey are there any guidelines to powers? Like a limit to how many or how powerful they are?
Well, with however powerful you make them, you have to have equally powerful drawbacks. If your power is telekinesis, then you’d probably get nosebleeds. Elves, for example, get headaches if they strain their eyes at all, and get extremely tired about once a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back