• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
Nevermore University

Welcome to Nevermore University, the most prestigious school for academics, sports, and of course, magic. For the longest time, no one but “pure” supernaturals were allowed to even apply. To be precise, the rule had been in place since the creation of the university in 1275 AD. But as Magic began to fade away, the rule was done away with. The ban on “non-pure” creatures was lifted. A new day, a new dawn. Or perhaps not. The school isn’t as perfect as it seems. Centuries of prejudice is not so easily erased, and the teachers are less than happy to teach their new students. All except one.

Night Class

Seraph Trinity, night class teacher. The youngest teacher at Nevermore University, a winter elf. Her classes go beyond standard curriculum, beyond the prejudice the other teachers hold. It’s fun of course, with the students of night class being farther ahead of the basic curriculum students. Activities, bonding, the night class has become a club of sorts, complete with its own name: Creatures of The Night. And that they are. From rebellious to downright rules themselves, this class is anything but your average school stereotype.

The Club

Elves, orcs, humans, dwarves, you name it and the night class has got it. A diverse lineup of rebels, rule breakers, outcasts. Artists, musicians, songwriters, singers. Scholars, poets, novelists. Cheerleaders, athletes, people who have nothing to do with sports. Anyone and everyone, of every race, of every shape and size, call the night class home. All are Creatures of The Night.

Rules, Character Creation, Etc. Rules Alright, I’m tired of the scroll boxes now. So let’s get to the rules. They’re basically the same as RpNation’s, because of necessity. No pointless angst, no half-thought-out characters (unless you specifically say it’s a work-in-progress), none of that. This is for semi-advanced role players. “After Hours” means be around late at night and early in the morning. If you find this plot interesting and can only be around during the day, that’s fine too. I just want to be able to role play all day, and be there for others who have different time zones from me. All in all, be polite and respectful. If I see that you’re being toxic, you are out in a heartbeat. No second chances. I understand if your character is a bully, but you are not allowed to be one.
Character Creation This is important, so read it all. I am looking for variety in this roleplay. Standard supernatural creatures are great, but I’m a bit tired of those, so try to stay away from them. If you have no other ideas besides those creatures, that’s fine. Also, wizardry/witchcraft will not be the Harry Potter kind, keep that in mind. On a different note, character sheets. It doesn’t have to be a four page essay, but I don’t want anything without a faceclaim (can be realistic, drawn, etc.). Don’t be OP either. If your character is supremely powerful, their abilities need to have equally extreme drawbacks. No godmoding. If the character isn’t yours, don’t touch it. Administrative roles, such as teachers, principals, and other staff will be closed for the first few posts (if needed I will play them.). When I’ve got a good group of players, I’ll open them to the public. If you read all of this, code word is your favorite food.
Relationships First and foremost, keep within RpNation’s site rules. Also, this isn’t purely romance. It’s also friendships, family bonds, teacher-student connections. This is college, not high school, so none of that stereotypical stuff. It can be funny, it can be sad, it can be a multitude of things. No fake-plastic romances, or perfect relationships. Everyone has their struggles, and bonds can get hard to maintain. Drama is acceptable as long as it is justifiable. I’m all for tragic backstories, but don’t use it as a cop out for the reason why your character is the way they are. Tell me why, what relationship got messed up, how messed up did the relationship get. Details, people. Details.
OOC, CS, and Lore Have patience please. The OOC will be up soon, but the CS thread and lore are not going up until at least two people (besides me) are interested.
Thanks for reading

Last edited:

Hello, I'd be interested in throwing my hat in the ring. Macaroni and Cheese.

Last edited:
UPDATE: There will be a mystery aspect to this. Clues will be dropped weekly and both you and the characters have to figure things out.

R River Rose
what is the post expectation for this RP? Do you want multiple posts in a day? Or days between? Also what is the post length?

Supernatural College RP with late night activity? Sounds like my kinda place, I'm in if you're still taking folk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back