• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Creature's Cravings and Curiosities (Always Open!)

ShibeGuy ShibeGuy Hey there! Unfortunately I am not currently looking for Pokémon. So perhaps we could do a Gravity Falls RP instead? Please send me a PM if you’d be interested in that 😁

Just wanted to say I'm tickled someone else has seen the Sonic OVA. That is literally one of my favorite childhood movies (even tho I only saw it in English), and I think I still have it on VHS at my parents house somewhere.

InTheSea InTheSea
Hey there! I’m glad to meet someone else who loves the OVA! I just adore the animation and the visual gags in it. Also Metal Sonic was so cool in it?? I think it’s awesome too that you have a VHS copy!

InTheSea InTheSea
Hey there! I’m glad to meet someone else who loves the OVA! I just adore the animation and the visual gags in it. Also Metal Sonic was so cool in it?? I think it’s awesome too that you have a VHS copy!
The animation was fantastic! I pretty much grew up on Sonic (My first gaming system was a SEGA Genesis lmao) and I still have my original Sonic plush xD It's nice to see it appreciated!

InTheSea InTheSea
The OVA really was a gem. I also really like how Tails was portrayed in it. It was one of my favorite characterizations of him. But that’s cool! I actually have a plush as well 😂 Do you mind if I actually send you a PM? It’d be nice to keep the conversation up! Your choice though.

InTheSea InTheSea
The OVA really was a gem. I also really like how Tails was portrayed in it. It was one of my favorite characterizations of him. But that’s cool! I actually have a plush as well 😂 Do you mind if I actually send you a PM? It’d be nice to keep the conversation up! Your choice though.
sure whatever you please! I am heading to bed now though, so I probably won't respond until tomorrow. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back