• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Creature Feature

HollyLeafForever

Every Adventure Requires a First Step
First of all a link to the Rp: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/creature-feature.77484/

Second of all this is not my rp its a friends and she is not getting a lot of people so please don't yell at me saying its not mine lol.

This is her overview in short, okay she has a couple pictures and some other words around them, please check it out. She worked very hard on it!

Welcome, students.

This is a world where magic and supernatural are as normal as talking and breathing. Even though the Earth has changed and created anew, what civilization that remains are magical beings. We're not necessarily all witches and wizards, but enchantment is a huge part of all our lives. I don't know where we would be today without it.

With one thing always comes another. And with supernatural beings, comes supernatural creatures. Dragons have replaced dogs, pixies replaced birds, swamp monsters for fish. Creatures completely explainable, and some even never seen by someone who had lived to tell the tale, roam free in their territory of this world. The population of creatures greatly outnumber those of beings. We have been known to live in harmony, but we shall forever remain their lesser.

With that in mind, you may be wondering why you're even here. You have been enrolled into a new academy, gracious thanks to your parents or guardians. I would advise for you to thank them yourselves -

since this is the last time you're going to see them.

You have been sent to Hollowcast Academy. Don't fret - this isn't because you have gotten yourself into trouble, or your parents simply want to disown you. Hollowcast is special. It's a special school, for special students. Yes - you're special. Just let that sink in for a moment.

This academy was built centuries upon centuries ago. The founder and creator of this castle-ized academy remains the headmaster to this day. He takes vast pride in his work, an this academy of his is his life's works.

Remember me mentioning the incredible creatures that roam this earth? Here at this academy, you will become one with those creatures. Along with balancing being in an education, not learning maths but on how you are able to control your own magical abilities, you will be assigned a creature. Specifically, a creature that represents you. It is your job to house this creature in your dorm room, control it, and hopefully befriend it. It will be yours your the next years to come, so be patient, and be aware. Depending on your creatures' outcome, they will either be sent out into the wild, or sent to the city for testing. Be wise.

This shall be your life for the next long while. Please, make yourself at home. It's going to be a long night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back