• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Creative writers who go with the flow.

lunarflowers

Let's go with the flow...

Greetings all. I'm Lunar. While I'm not new to the world of roleplay, I've come here to practice my creative writing in preparation for some writing projects of mine. I want to get the creative juices flowing. I'm 20s-30s and would prefer to write with someone in that age bracket. You do not have to disclose your age. I'm not interested in the personal details of your life. Instead, I would like to focus on the joy of weaving a story.
I'm not a stickler for lots of requirements. I'm looking for a writing partner who has no expectation of me posting every day. I would like to participate regularly, but as writing is a relaxing activity for me, I will not rush myself. I'm sure you would agree that the length of our posts should be sustainable, but that each person is also entitled to creative freedom, and should write as little or as much as they see fit.
What am I looking for in a story? (Brace yourself for the vaguest description ever.)

1. Depth and detail.
2. Character-building. Multiple perspectives. Something more or less true to humanity.
3. In a story, I prefer less "planning" and more "doing."
I like to make multiple characters to richen my view of the story. You don't have to do any of these things. Just do what you do best.
Brainstorm of my favorite themes. If you have anything specific in mind, let's chat.

Fantasy, modern, realistic, sci-fi, futuristic, dystopian, utopian, castles, magic, rituals, royalty, lightheartedness, suspense, redemption, adventure, travel, hints of romance, pirates, war, portals, nature, wilderness, survival, mystery, hidden powers, assassins, She-ra, Skyrim, ect. I like to keep my anime separate from my story writing. I also prefer not to make romance the main purpose of the story. I'm okay with FxF, MxM, MxF, and all types of gender inclusivity if interest develops organically.
(PS: the only CCxCC I am keen for is Adora x Catra.)
Message me if any of this sounds like it would work for you. Cheers.

Last edited:
Sure, why not! I'm stuck at home this summer, so what's another RP? Huge fantasy gal over here by the way!
Also, i'm not the most experienced.

Sure, why not! I'm stuck at home this summer, so what's another RP? Huge fantasy gal over here by the way!
Also, i'm not the most experienced.
Thanks for commenting! However, I'm only looking for experienced writers in their 20s or 30s. I grew up too fast, hahaha. (-: Enjoy your summer search, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back