• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings - creative title by a creative person - // ATLA, anyone? //

-Emilia-

ain't nothin' gonna break my stride \o/
Hi there o/

My name is Emilia! I'm a sleepy 22 years old in Sweden. I'm once again out here in the roleplay wilderness, searching for more stories to sink my teeth into.

Let’s get this one out of the way, shall we? 18 +!! I'm not big on adult themes and like to keep my writing lighthearted. Still, I feel like I'm more comfortable writing with someone around my own age. If you're younger then I'm sorry. I just want to let you know that I've been there done that and I understand your pain o7

What am I looking for, you may ask?

My absolute, number one priority in any roleplay are the characters and their interaction with one another. I spend a lot of time thinking about my characters and their perception of the world around them. I believe that the characters are the heart and soul of every good story. Dialogue and interaction are the most important aspects for me in every roleplay. We could do the most simple plot on earth and I would be perfectly happy as long as I get to come up with interesting people that can execute it.

I tend to make up a lot of side characters as we go along. They are so fun and I feel like they help to make the story more interesting, complementing our mains in various ways. I’ve never had a partner that has quite shared this passion of mine, so I would love to meet someone who is not scared of creating characters on a whim. However, this is in no way a set requirement.

I do spend a lot of time thinking about my characters and the roleplays I commit myself too. I would love it if you also shared the same passion! If you are not feeling it, do not be afraid to tell me so.

A brief warning! My character sheets are usually very loose and you have to take them with a pinch of salt. Because for me, the character truly comes alive once I start writing. I never really know what direction they will take once they start interacting with the world. If you get annoyed by inconsistencies like this then I apologize beforehand! I usually keep my character introductions very brief because of this.

Speaking of characters, I also want to talk about what kind of relationships I like. First off, I really enjoy platonic relationships. Family dynamics, found family, you name it! I love, LOVE these. I do like some romance too, but I’d like it to be more of a slowburn. I’m not the biggest fan of instant love at first sight since it tends to become dullrather quickly. It's important that the relationships do not come off as forced and gets time to develop naturally throughout the story.

If you're purely out after shipping and romance centered plots, I'm probably not who you're looking for!

I always keep my roleplays on the light side. I do enjoy angst and darker themes (although hurt/comfort is more my cup of tea) but I’m not big on gore. I’d also rather not dabble too deep into heavy mental issues or self harm. Brief mentions are fine but I don’t want to make a plotpoint out of it.

Onto the subject of replies!

I tend to write around semi-literate. For me it all depends on the literary level of my partner since I'd like to think I'm pretty flexible. Literacy level nor reply length determine how good a roleplay is. I'd love to slow down for the characters to just chat sometimes without unnecessary decriptions. Also it's worth mentioning that english isn't my first language, so if you discover anything odd in my writing that may very well be the reason why.

However, one liners are pretty boring as I would quite like something to work with. All I ask for is some passion in your words. Something that propel the story forward in one way or the other. I don't want to end up having to drag the wagon all by myself!

It's okay if you end up ghosting me. Life happens! I won't hold it against you. We're both here to have fun and writing should not end up becoming a boring chore.

I do my best to reply once a day or every other day. However it all depends on the length of our replies and the amount of detail we put in. I don't want either of us to feel preassure to always have to keep up! I just want this to be a relaxing, safe space to write.

Another thing worth noting, I live in Sweden which means CET timezone! Just so you can get an idea of the times I'll be able to respond.

Plots and Fandoms!

Welp, I just have to come clean. I’m simply horrible at coming up with plots. As mentioned above, my strength lies in character creation. Pre-planning worldbuilding and plot is my weakness. I’m very spontaneous and I tend to come up with things on the spot as the roleplay proceeds. Planning ahead is not my strongest suit, but it's something I aspire to improve! It's good to have common goals to work towards so we don't become aimless!

I'd love to brainstorm ideas together (worst case scenario, there's always the online plotrandomizers pff) and come up with something great. If you have any plots that you've always wanted to do then please do not be afraid to share them with me.

AHHH AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER!!!!. That’s all. Caps Lock was the only way I could accurately display how much I want to write more within this absolute flex of worldbuilding and characters. It’s wonderful in every way. Throw any plot ideas you have at me. I can take it! There's so many writing possibilities within this world that it makes my head spin.

I also have a craving for good old laidback high fantasy settings. You know, kingdoms, troubled princes and princesses. Curses and prophecies, magic, gods and goddesses, immortals, mythicals beings, you name it! Any plots including these kinds of topics then I’m onboard! Although, just a heads up I'm not a history major so I can't promise everything will make perfect sense hah! In a roleplay story and character always comes first for me. We can always just throw jazzhands and blame the lack of logic on magic pff!

Enemies to lovers or/and family is 100 % my cup of tea, just saying. Both platonically and romantically. Having people start out with a distaste for oneanother and slowly bond over the course of an rp. - chefkiss -

I honestly have a craving for just pure, blatant clichés. I feel like if they're done well with interesting characters then they can be a lot of fun! I'm not looking to write a best selling book here, a healthy dose of fanfic schenanigans is good for the soul.

Feel free to pm me if you’ve come this far and found yourself interested.

Looking forward to hearing from you! o/ Thank you for taking the time to read my thread.

(also excuse my threadmaking skills as they do not exist)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back