• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Creating and worlds without a rp

Yuel

Knight of Tentacles
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Simple and dumb question: if I want to make an archive of sorts for a world in my spare time here in rpn, how should I go about it? Or should I just set it up on google drive/dropbox?

If it's just for your own use, you can post it in My Private Workshop. Only you (and staff) can see what you post there, unless you make use of the thread collaboration feature to add another user to that particular thread. (That means it's also easy to find things, because you only see your own threads.)

If you want it public, you could post in the Extra Pages section under Roleplays, or if you're interested in discussion, in the RP Discussion & Advice section.

If it's just for your own use, you can post it in My Private Workshop. Only you (and staff) can see what you post there, unless you make use of the thread collaboration feature to add another user to that particular thread. (That means it's also easy to find things, because you only see your own threads.)

If you want it public, you could post in the Extra Pages section under Roleplays, or if you're interested in discussion, in the RP Discussion & Advice section.
Understood, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back