• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Creating a Roleplay hopefully

AssassinHD

Last of the Sylvans
Hi so, how do I create a roleplay with all the tabs and shtuff? like the OOC and CS and Main tabs? The tutorials thing by RpNation RpNation leads to nothing, and in the RP things it doesn't show a "create a roleplay" button. At least, not that I can see. But this is probably a dumb question and it's super obvious... but yea. Halp.

Hey there AssassinHD AssassinHD !

Depending on what type of RP you are looking to create, I suggest going to the Looking for Partners section if you would like to find one other person to collaborate with. Or Looking for Groups if you would like to create or join a group of three or more in one of the various genres that are contained there.

Once you find one that you like or you have enough players interested to begin, you can post your threads here in the correct categories for the character sign-up, out of character, and so on.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions. ^^

Stone

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 In fact that didn't answer my question... I already have a thread posted in an LFG, but I want to mess around and practice with the "creating the roleplay" with the OOC tabs and idk how to use it. I'm probably wording this so weirdly and I am sorry if you don't follow. I, in fact, don't follow myself. I don't know if this is a removed feature, because I remember in December when I was on this before, there were all these tabs and stuff. The tutorial in the tutorial section of this by RpNation RpNation mentions what I mean in the right hand side, in that little box there. But the links it directs me to lead to nowhere. Understand me? I understand if you don't.

Thanks for trying, that's more than I can do. :v

This thing, here. Right hand side, in a box, it describes creating the role play. I want to do something like that!
Oh! I apologize but that guide is outdated. The tab function was removed quite a while ago due to it being broken and holding the site back from updating. We do, however, have conformation that they will return in XenForo 2.0 which will release later this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back