• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Create With Me / 1x1

Zweit

Arting Starvist
Ayo friends. My name is Zweit and I'm looking for stories.

•I am an adult so my post frequency could be anywhere from once a day to once a week depending on life. If I'm expecting less than that, I'll let you know.

•All I expect from you is to be able to describe what your character looks like and what they're doing without me having to guess. I am a little rusty, but I'll try and give back just as much as you give me. My limits are your limits.

•All romances are fine. M//, F/M, F// - what have you. I play it all. There doesn't even have to be romance at all!

•I prefer PMs and Private Threads over anything, though willing to negotiate. Email and gdocs are also ok. I don't mind if you ditch. It happens. But know that I'm always willing to work together if either of us get bored/lost/whatever with our current rp.

I like gritty and dark as much as magic and whimsy, but what I really want is some adventure.

Ideas!
Bold - I have a plot idea! Create with me! Also feel free to pitch me your ideas too!

General Fantasy
MERMAIDS
Magus x Apprentice(s)
Demon x Novice Summoner
Paladin x Witch

Mercenaries / Adventurers
Modern Fantasy
Witch x Demon

Warring Countries
Exiled Royal x Knight
Arranged Marriage

Dragon Rider x Dragon Slayer
Ruling Royal x Rebel Fighter

Psychological
Hunter x Hunted
Vampire x Spicy Bloodbag
Lost/Surviving in the Wilderness
Stranded

Sci-fi
Steampunk
City Dystopia
Post Apocalypse
Space Opera
Science Fantasy
Wastelanders
Mutants, Monsters, Zombies!

My favorite type of dynamics are diametrically opposed:

Friendships!
No, seriously. Really devoted friends having to weather trials and torments together is my biggest weakness. Either way, whether it's any of the ideas above or something of your own, I would kill for a story where the two main characters are serious, long time friends(or become that way through the course of the rp : D).

The WORST kind of people!
People with deep and complicated flaws that happen to trigger each other perfectly. The relationship is one of persistent tension, pushing buttons, and testing boundaries. Maybe fate has forced them to work together in order to survive/achieve their goals. Or maybe it's the poison drink they just can't live without.

Compelling slice of life featuring these
( Clarification - slice of life still means PLOT! please come with something more than just a character that fits the buzzwords )
BUZZWORDS

Co-dependency. It's us against the world. Blackmail. Manipulation. No good, dirty punks. Addiction. Abusive relationships. ANGST. Liquids - blood, sweat, tears and spit. Lame, inside jokes. Smoke. Cigarettes. Snarky comebacks. Muttered insults. Mutual hate. Love/Hate relationships. Forced co-operation. Rough and tumble buddies with a sensitive side they only show each other. Cute things done by un-cute characters. Black eyes. Broken bones. Bloody noses. Outcasts. Liars and thieves. Harsh reality checks. Stealing traffic cones. Vulgarity. Sarcasm covered fears. On the run. Hiding from police. Inflated egos. Finding out who's the real badass. Spoiler: It's not you. Small time shenanigans causing big time problems. In over our heads. Murphy's law. Gunshots. Bullet holes. Nowhere to go. Happy moments in otherwise dark times. Disorders. Seedy motels. Terrible mistakes. Runaways. Emotional distress. One-sided relationships. By any means necessary. Overconfidence. Under-confidence. Fist fights. The seedy underbelly of the city streets. Avoiding the real problem. Jaded. Delusional. Fleeting seconds of normalcy. Shouting matches. Smartasses. Power struggles. Gang mentality. Things that make you go.... Drama. Losing control. Everything is always wrong ever.​

Last edited:
Hey! I’m really interested to hear what you have in mind for demon x novice summoner and exiled royal x knight! I’m a little rusty on OCs, but I’ve been wanting to jump back in, so we can struggle together haha!

I've messaged everyone who's expressed an interest! I'm still accepting ideas if anyone else has any to share~

Disappeared for a long while due to Covid blues, but now I'm looking to get back at it! Any takers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back