• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Crazyfantasymagical 1x1?

Alesia

Bust :(
Yeah, the name is a work in progress, I know. But I had a rough idea for a plot for a little fantasy 1x1 pairing or so. The rough idea would be set in your typical run of the mill medieval setting. But there's another 'world'. There are people who have been blessed by the magis that are different from everybody else. They have the ability to pass through the regular world and another world that only people who were blessed can enter. The only way to be blessed is by receiving a marking (Similar to a tattoo) that occurs when a magi user blesses a non magi user. This marking is generated based on what the users key ability in magic is. (Be it for fighting or healing or just everyday stuff) Non magi users have no idea about the other world or magic.

So the plot is an outcast of the magi who is very advanced. They will have a marking that is one of those by the first magi, basically making them adept at all types of magi and has the ability to even create their own magic. keeps a book that is very valuable hidden away in the regular world. He travels back to find it when a unsuspecting bystander happens to see him/her. Blahblahblah, the bystander learns of the magi world and asks to be blessed. When they receive their marking it matches that of the original magi, though he doesn't reveal that to the other. (I.E. they don't know its powerful at the start)

Just a very rushed summary, If you're interested let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back