The Cheese Knees
“Let the voice of love take you higher”
I tried to make a dramatic plot description but honestly, if you are reading this, you likely know the plot of JJBA Part 4 already! In short, this is meant to be a roleplay based around the JJBA arc, Diamond is Unbreakable. With a twist. In this rp, you are able to play as the canon characters you know and love but also can explore adding in OCs ranging from new members of the Duwang Gang to new Enemy stand users for Josuke and friends to fight again.
And with this meant to take place during Part 4, we can explore messing with the plot in any way that we wish whether it have Enemy Stand encounters play out completely differently to exploring completely new scenarios, plotlines, and arcs. Anything is really on the table when it comes to this Crazy Bizarre Town.
As expected, general RPnation guidelines apply alongside a few others rules below:
1. This group is intended to be semi-literate or beyond. While I am a literate roleplayer myself, I found with classes for some starting again, myself included, it may be harder to write long and detailed posts and I do wish for this roleplay to be relaxing for all of us. Thus, when writing things out of chatroom, it is preferred if you write at least one paragraph per post. However, the more material the better!
2. It is preferred that you do remain semi-active for this roleplay as having a character offline can really cause the roleplay to grind to a halt. Specifically, please try to use your characters once a day. Should something arise, please inform us in the ooc. This rule is subject to change as I know lives can be crazy and I don't want to be too harsh. But I do want to prevent this roleplay from dying to the best of my abilities so... please be active people!
3. Romance is allowed and encouraged in this roleplay as it was actually made with OC x Canon pairings in mind (though allowing OC x OC and Canon x Canon pairings can be discussed). That said, it should not be made the main focus of the rp and end up taking over the entire plot. Just be some fun subplots that can allow for fun scenarios and even some drama.
4.To prevent the roleplay from being flooded with only OCs, it is preferred that everyone who wishes to join is willing to play one OC and one canon character and give them equal attention (like please do not just play one of them for hours every day and have the other pop by occasionally for a few minutes).
5. This is first come and first serve when to comes to characters. However, please do not use this setup to create an Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu OC and force them to be the center of the plot. This is an ensemble cast and I want everyone to feel as their characters have a role in the story and a moment to shine with deep fun characters. Also please do roleplay the canon characters accurately. Headcanons are beyond welcomed, however, please avoid having the canon be completely out of character. Also if you playing a canon love interest for an OC and feel uncomfortable with the OC and/or the dynamic, feel free to bring it up to me and we can see what we can do.
6. LGBTQ+ is beyond open in this. That said, any discrimination or harassment towards other roleplayers is far from welcomed here.
7. Please be active in the discussion. While I plan to run this roleplay to the best of my abilities, my plot has a few holes in it and I'd love input on how we should handle this storyline and have this be a group effort. Not to mention, I'd love this roleplay group to feel like a group of friends. Let's share memes, jokes, headcanons, the entire works! After all, I want to use this roleplay to not only create an interesting story but bond with other fans. After all, what's more fun than roleplaying with people you can call friends!
Stitches and Patchwork - Minnie Negocieur (OC) and a Canon Character (I… I don’t know who to choose so I likely will play whoever is needed)
hamuko - Yukako Yamagishi
open love interests
At this time, all characters save for Okuyasu Nijimura are open as love interests for your OCs!
thank you for reading!