• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom cravingss

bellyache

some days are grey and some days are blue
heyo! back on again to do some roleplay ;;

write in 3rd person
do doubled up oc x canon or canon x canon
write at least like a descriptive sentence and not one like; ''he smiles at her''
that's it lel

♥ i wanna roleplay devil may cry. i played dmc, dmc 2 and dmc 3. i will be playing dmc 4 soon when i get the money and I'll even look up information about a character i don't know of for your roleplay desires! i definitely do doubled up oc x canon and shipping as well like;

dante x lady
vergil x lady
dante x lady x vergil
(triangle love yass)

i know lady gets the sparda brothers but that's the only thing i ship personally lmao i might change though when i get to play dmc 4 or something.

♥ I'm very interested in doing yugioh roleplay too! only the first season because netflix don't have the second season rip only doubled ocs x canon for this one, i think my main love interest will be joey or if you want him then its either yami yugi, mister kaiba or even yami bakura if I'm acting up idk

♥ I'm also really craving for a light x L death note roleplay, like angst romance one?? i mainly roleplay as light but if you really want to roleplay as light then i don't mind roleplaying as L

♥ other interests that i have besides these three things are; bnha but I'm not sure if i be up for it right now, jojo bizarre adventure, tekken, sonic, call of duty zombie mode, life is strange and vocaloid

hope you found what you like so we can roleplay in the pms or something ^^

Last edited:
Yeah, there hasn't been an update since June, so I hope the author's alright

sorry i got late getting back to the reply, if you want to roleplay i love yoo you can pm me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back