• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cravings

silvercharizard

Alright so I've been craving to RP with certain characters for the past couple of days. I normally don't ask this my my imagination won't shut up if I don't ask 🤣 plus the worst thing you guys could say is "no". I suppose I'll get to the point as to what I'm looking for and then I'll list a couple of minor rules (I guess?)

Fallout 4:
I'm usually open about this but have been highly interested in someone who is willing to be Paladin Danse for my OC (he's like the only companion I'm missing. Literaly have everyone else besides him lol might as well have the complete list right? lol)

One Piece:
No one in specific but I wouldnt mind one of the Straw Hats to be partnered with.

That's all the cravings I have right now (a whole two lol). Now as far as rules go I don't normally ask very much but here they go:

Like Romance? That's fine. I'm a sap for it myself. We don't have to go down that route but if we do I ask we leave out anything sexual. My reasons are a bit personal but other then that we should be okay.

Other then that I ask that you be patient with me and I will be for you. Likelihood is neither of us live on here and have actual lives (as fun as this is lol) I work, sleep, gotta stay alive (I'm no good to you dead after all lol), and sometimes I just have a bad case of writer's block.

Anyway if anyone's interested please shoot me a PM or something and we can figure things out. :)

i am interested in a one piece roleplay a high school au to be specific. Let me know if you are still looking for an rp partner. I can rp as most of the crew but i love roleplaying as zoro alot hehe.

i am interested in a one piece roleplay a high school au to be specific. Let me know if you are still looking for an rp partner. I can rp as most of the crew but i love roleplaying as zoro alot hehe.
Nice! I'm not too picky as who you decide to rp so if Zoro suits you he'd be just fine lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back