• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cravings

CarmillaKarnstein

Consulting Detective
Hello fellow role players!
I apologise for my sudden disappearance, real life decided to hit me in the face with crap.

Now that I have returned, I do have some cravings, both fandom and realistic. I roleplay as masculine females and males. As for rules, the main one is no God-modding. Other than that, we should be sweet!

Fandoms:

Harry Potter
-OC x OC
-Harry x OC
-Lily x OC

Sherlock
-Sherlock x OC
-Sherlock x Irene
-Sherlock x John
-Sherlock x Molly

Orange Is The New Black
-OC x Alex
-OC x Piper
-Alex x Piper

Wentworth
-OC x Franky
-OC x Vera
-OC x Bea
-Franky x Bridget

Overwatch (I have an OC for this one)
-OC x Tracer
-OC x Mercy

Ask about other fandoms, there's a chance I'm into them hehe

For realistic plots, we can discuss them together, mix and match ideas if we want to.

If you're interested, feel free to message me here or on the forum. I do roleplay on other platforms, however I'd need convincing!

Last edited:
I would love to do Harry Potter! I can play Harry for your OC as long as you don’t mind doubling up and playing a canon for me? I’m looking for either Draco or Fred so if you think you can play one of them, shoot me a PM and we can discuss :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back