• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cravings [updated 1.8]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
Hello everyone! Belle/Tink again

This is going to be my cravings thread. A place where I post my cravings (duh).

So lately, I've been in a RP funk. Sorry to anyone I haven't responded to, I promise I will get to them. Lately I've been looking for a certain type of roleplay, and that's what I've been focusing on. So much that I seem to have lost my muse for other types. So first of all, this roleplay will be taking place here on RPN, or on google docs. Those are the only places I roleplay. I do have and love to use discord for ooc chatter, so just message me for my username or send me yours!

Second, I need someone who can write. I'm not trying to be judgmental or anything, and I'm also not saying someone who can write 10,000 words. I mean someone who can write quality posts. Give me a reason to respond. Tell me what your character is thinking, doing, feeling. And please please please, no one liners.

Third, don't bug me for a response. I'm a full time nurse who gets busy and (like others) loses her muse. It happens, and the more you bug me, the more I will not want to respond. So please give me that courtesy. Also, right now, I am mainly looking to play female roles. I can double and would love to do so, and will still bring in side characters.

Also these are not the only things I will do. My main thread is here, and you are always welcome to suggest other things.

I think that's it, really. So, onto the cravings.

• T*Witches (inspired)

kidnapper x kidnapped
Vampire x human
• Good girl x bad boy
mafia/gangs
• reverse harem

roses.jpgyes.jpgmermaid.jpgkey.jpgnoabduction.jpg

Innocence Lost
A gang member, [YC] is building his way up the food chain, so to speak. He wants to become the next leader when the time is right. He does everything that is asked of him. One day, he's told to rob a shop on the outskirts of town. Well, [MC] is the one in the shop the day he has to rob it. Guns blazing, [YC] charges in, but he isn't expecting [MC] to retaliate. He has orders to get the money and go, and a strict no kill and no abduction order. When [MC] pulls off [YC]'s mask, he knows he can't leave her, so he is forced to take her with him, as sirens are already on their way.

Choices Follow (credit given to Clarissa Black)
It's prom night. [MC] is with her friends, having the time of her life. They decide to go to Vegas, where she meets [YC]. He's older, sexy, and has a motorcycle. She has the night of her life, drunk and in love with life. [YC] suggests, more like dares [MC], that they go to the chapel and get married. Of course, her drunk brain thinks that's a great idea. So off to the chapel they go. Eventually, [MC] returns to her hometown with her friends, probably the next morning after a long night with her husband. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right? Well, years down the road, [MC] wants to get married and settle down, for real. However, first she must return to Vegas and hope she can find the man she married on prom night and tell him she wants a divorce. [YC] is still with his motorcycle gang, suave and sexy as ever. Unswayed, she insists on the divorce that he doesn't seem to want.

aka I'd love you forever if you played one of these for me:
(I do return the favor)
• Andy Black
• Stephen James
• Dan Stevens
• Teddy Sears

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back