• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom cravings search

myers.

Hiii all, call me Mel or whatever you want to call me! I'm well over 18, and have been roleplaying for ages now. like everyone else, I'm here looking for a roleplay or two. I'm looking for a few a couple of fandoms right now. If you find something that interests you, feel free to send me a message!

What I'm about:
- 3rd person, past tense, multiple paragraphs.
- Can go from posting multiple times a day to a few times a week. We all have lives outside of the internet, I get it. Just let me know what's going on.
- I usually do canon x oc, but I'm more than happy to do oc x oc. Doubling too, of course.
- If you have limits, cool. Just let me know what they are.
- please be over 18.
- If I'm not enjoying the roleplay anymore I'll let you know, but I'm also ghost friendly so don't worry about it.

What I'm looking for:
- Spider-man (since the drop of the new trailer i’m looking for anything spider-man. i’d like to play against peter, but i’m not picky on which version. any of the movies, even the game. whichever, i’m cool with it!)
- something conjuring-esq. The basic idea, something taken from the movie, whatever. I just like the idea of it, lets discuss! (for this role, i'd like to play the female. sorry!)
- something based off horror movies (or games). We can talk more about it, i'm pretty open.

Last edited:
Would you be willing to do a Spiderman movie rp? I prefer the original trilogy but we can do the either era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back