• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎ Cravings ⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎ (MHA, AHS ETC)

cherrycosmos

★☆★☆★
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me

Hiii! I'm CherryCosmos (she/her) I'm 18, and I'm craving a few different fandoms. I can do original but my heart isn't quite into it right now. I'm on a GMT+2 timezone but my sleep schedule isn't the best so I'll be on at different times. I love to write, and I'm hoping to becoming a published author, once I finishing writing my current WIP. Roleplaying for me helps me to practice writing when I'm stuck on a chapter, or something or another. I try to reply daily, but at the moment I'm sharing a laptop with two others so I may not be able. Canon x Canon, Canon x Oc or Oc x Oc; they're all okay with me. Same with any pairing type. I tend to be chatty in ooc, once I get comfortable.

My biggest pet peeves however are; plotting by myself, rudeness and one liners. I really hate one liners.

My writing length can vary, from 300 words to 600, depending on the situation.

Rules

» No One Liners, please be literate.
» Have good grammar.
» No Mary Sues or anything.
» No Disgusting or Illegal Ships.

Fandoms
(
The more • there is, the more I'm craving it)

❥ AHS (American Horror Story) •••••• (Preferably Ocs only)
❥ MHA (My Hero Academia) •••••••••• (C x C or C x Ocs)
❥ Harry Potter (Marauders, Golden, FB, Next Gen, I don't mind) •••• (Any kind)
❥ The Originals (I'm only on season 1)
❥ Gravity Falls ••••••• (I want to try a darker theme to it, characters are of course aged up)
❥ Supernatural (Gritter and Darker)

Original

(To Be Added)

If you're interested, send me a PM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back