• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cravings for a rp! | A platonic/family interest check!

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there, I'm back to search for new potential partners to write with. I strictly play male characters and I consider myself semi-lit at least. My average post length varies from 2-4 paragraphs, I usually end up writing more if the scene allows it. I've been having the longest writer's block so I do apologize in advance if my writing is a bit shabby.

I will plan in ooc and discuss all the details that will be added to the rp. I'm fine with chatting and making friends with my rp partners though I don't usually speak much outside of the rp topic considering I'm not exactly much of a talker.

I don't have triggers but I do like to tread carefully around sensitive topics as they need the proper respect and handling, so I try to keep them on the down low as to keep things appropriate and respectable.

I love angst so if you're a big fan of that, we should get along nicely. Though of course it won't just be all dark and I will balance it to not overuse the same atmosphere per say. (besides, no one likes a pity party.)

rules:

-Please try to be active if you can (Three days per post is my maximum)
- semi-lit+ one paragraph at least (if you can do more that's cool.)
-i prefer using rl faceclaim so if you could follow suit that'll be nice.
-If you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask them. I will try my best to explain.

Now for the plots that I've been wanting to flesh out and try.
Bolded text means that I prefer to play that role.
* means I'm really craving that plot.

These plots are open to changes so if you would like to tweak them or use them as a base or reference for a plot that you prefer do let me know.

Trouble in Chinatown**

Theme: Platonic, Crime, Mafia, Special Agent, Action
Setting: Modern Times
Muse A used to work as a CIA agent right until their partner went missing. Upon trying to locate their partner, Muse A came across Muse B who looked exactly just like their partner. Though upon looking up Muse B's records, they couldn't find anything that would suggest that it was an alias that Muse A's partner would go by. In hopes to get some answers, Muse A went to Chinatown and tracked down Muse B. Their first meeting wasn't exactly what Muse A had hoped, Muse B didn't seem to recognize Muse A at all but when he mentioned something about working in the CIA, Muse B seemed to be rather curious about it. As Muse A showed proof about their partner's disappearance, turns out Muse B was an identical twin to Muse A's partner and their identity was kept under the wraps for safety which soon opened a can of worms when Muse A found out about their partner's last whereabouts. Rumors about a rising syndicate hiding somewhere in Chinatown led to both muses working together in order to find the CIA agent in question.

Family is Family**
Genre: Family/Platonic, Actuon, Adventure, Drama

Muse B was an orphan that was found and adopted by a Chinese immigrant who was a martial art instructor, all of muse B's life, their adoptive father would shield them from the culture and their father's job just because Muse B's adoptive father was scared of the bullying that would occur due to the fact of the clear difference between the two ethnicities. However, Muse B's adoptive father grew restless and sent Muse B to live with a relative, specifically an older cousin who has trained under Muse B's father. Muse A, the supposed cousin runs a noodle shop somewhere in Chinatown and Muse B wasn't exactly sure what to think of Muse A considering they were strangers apart from being related to the same old man. Though Muse B's grew curious as to the truth behind their adoptive father in which Muse A was more than willing to share. Though in the midst of staying with Muse A, Muse B received the news that their adoptive father had gone missing from an anonymous letter that was sent for Muse B specifically. With that in mind, Muse A decided to teach Muse B how to fight while they investigate what happened to Muse B's adoptive father.

-------
Please shoot me a PM if you're interested along with some details about yourself and your preference in RPs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back