What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings cravings ♡ [open]

Sub Genres
Horror, LGTBQ, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life

sunsets

could i be the sky on the fourth of july?
hello, welcome to my thread! i am currently looking for some new ideas/muses which is why there are no plots or pairings below, just promts. i would love to hear what storyline you want, as long as it's a modern setting. i like all of my roleplays to have romance, drama and angst. i also enjoy dark themes and lighter themes, though i do have my limits when it comes to the prior. my preference, in order, is mxf, m//, f//. i can play either male or female but admittedly, i am getting somewhat burnt out from playing so many male characters. that doesn't mean i'll write off anyone who plays only female characters, but i'd have to be very interested in the plot. i am 19, so i ask that my partners are 17+ as it's what i'm most comfortable with. to wrap this up - i also rp on discord. if that is a preference, pm me and i'll give you my handle!
song prompts:
tame impala - the less i know the better: "she said it's not now or never, wait ten years we'll be together. i said better late than never, just don't make me wait forever."
gabrielle - dreams: "move a step closer, you know that i want you. i can tell by your eyes that you want me too."
the 1975 - fallingforyou: "i read between the lines and touched your leg again. i'll take it one day at a time, soon you will be mine but oh i want you now." / "i don't want to be your friend, i want to kiss your neck."
arctic monkeys - 505: "i'll probably still adore you with your hands around my neck, or i did last time i checked"
london grammar - oh woman oh man: "i'll always have a thing for you. i'd move the earth, but nothing made you want me better."
lord huron - the night we met: "i had all and then most of you, some and now none of you. take me back to the night we met."

fandoms:
skins uk
you
scream (films and tv show)
friday the 13th
halloween
american horror story
stranger things
call me by your name

Last edited:

Oswald_Abbott

oof lord
Hello! I would love to discuss an RP with you. I would be alright with you being any gender you want, along with any pairing like MXM or such

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)