• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craving to write! Supernatural, Mythology, Medival. Let’s do this.

CrimsonRevenant

Good afternoon, morning, evening. Whichever applies. Took a pretty long hiatus for a few reason but hells fire I need to write. I need to get the crazy ideas floating around in my head back out there in the world. Lemme try and make this as short as possible but pack it full of informationals.
I’m just a girl looking for a boy willing to write some potentially strange and hopefully hilarious at times stories together. Old school Rp woman here. Started back in the time where you still had to write out a whole websites address to get where you were going. God save your soul if you misspelled it you’d be sent careening into an unknown world. Any who, the point is I’ve been doing this a long time. Does that make me picky? No. I’ll explain. All I want from a potential partner is equal effort. I’m bad about writing stupid long replies. It’s my thing and I like doing it. As long as you give me something to work with and I can tell you’re putting in interest then I won’t be harsh. Errors is spelling or grammar? To be on the reals I can look past them because I’m not perfect. We are both adults ((yes that means I’m looking for someone 18 or older)) we both grew up in the time of technology and auto correct. We can figure out a strange word now and then.

Now that the boring part is over let’s talk about what I’m looking for. I am open to medieval, super natural(( scary monsters and demons ,not the show. Sorry Dean lovers)), fantasy, some military things, mythology stuff ((Norse and Greek)) is always fun too, and basically any conglomeration of those things. Want some supernatural military type stuff? I’m game. Fair warning, I’m not a slice of life girl. Why? Not that I’m not capable it’s just that it gets boring. I love rping because it’s a fun escape from... lol hell from my slice of life.

Do I like romance? Sure. Not the girl swooning over a guy type but the build up with some funny arguments and disagreements. I want it to feel real and not like they are just horny for each other. Lol. Best way to put it...... anyway other stuff is I like action. I like world building. I like brining in multiple characters that we can each be in charge of. One biggest rule to rule them all.... I control my character and you control yours. The mains that is. That’s the fun of it isn’t it? Present a situation and seeing how the other character will react?Sounds silly explaining that but seriously…. There have been “incidents”. Lol long in the past but it’s worth throwing out there.
I’m sure I could have some plots in mind but I refuse to shove anyone into some weird fantasy I have come up with. I think we have all been in the position that someone has basically set everything up and they just need a body to shove in the role. I don’t want to do that. Come to me with a plot that you maybe think sounds good? Or better yet we both picture characters and a loose idea of what we want and let’s run from there.
Bottom line here is if you have read all of this and are interested send me a message. I’m totally accepting of any idea and we can talk it over. I enjoy talking a lot, obviously, so we can start from there.
I know what you’re thinking..... if this is short then what the hell is long? Haha I tried to not get to crazy but this is where it got me. Sorry but not sorry? Lol Take it easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back