• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings TWD Jesus /Daryl crave(+Originals and fandoms)

ParanoidAndroid13

We're all accidents waiting to happen
Hey everyone! I'm new here and I'm hoping to find some partners for some of these ideas. There's quite a bit so hopefully, something will jump out at you.

About me:
1. I'm ParanoidAndroid but you can call me any variation of.
2. I'm in my mid 30's
3. I try and post about two paragraphs, sometimes more if I get excited and less if it's fighting or dialogue.
4. I've been roleplaying about 16 years now.
5. I use real Face Claims
6. I'm on all the time though I do work a full time job so sometimes it'll take me a bit to reply, but normally when I have a day off I'm on pretty much all the time.
7. I usually do M// and M/F, though I prefer to play the male but I can play the female if needed. (Just be patient because I'm not that good at playing female, haha)
8. I'm Eastern Time Zone

What I expect:
1. Please be 25 or older.
2. Write at least a paragraph, I'm quality over quantity, as long as you give me something to work with I'm good.
3. Please let me know if you're not feeling the roleplay anymore. I'm definitely willing to rework anything or if you want to drop and I'll do the same.
4. OOC chat please, I love to make new friends and talking about random things along with our characters.

In the next post I'll have all my plot ideas and pairings.

Last edited:
Alright-y! Here is where I will make a list of stuff that I would like to Roleplay. I'm sure there's so much more I didn't put on here so, don't be afraid to suggest something.
If you guys have any other idea's don't be afraid to ask.

Currently craving TWD Jesus/Daryl (Though I'm not opposed to the others I have here as well)

Bold=Character I would like to play
Normal=I'm open
strike = already taken
The number of stars beside them is how much I'm craving that particular fandom

Fandoms

The Walking Dead*****
Jesus/Daryl
OC X Jesus
OC X Daryl
(I don't really care which of us is Jesus or Daryl. As for the OCs if we go that route I will play whoever you would like)
I have nothing really but I know for a fact it will be a fix it and Jesus didn't die! We could use that though and say he got stabbed but managed to survive. As for anything else if you have any ideas I'd be glad to hear them.

-Criminal Minds*******
OC X Spencer
(Will play whoever you want)
A red cell team or a special forces team is called in to help with the BAU on a case. They work well together that they continue to help them.

-Hannibal:
Hannibal/Will
I don't really have any ideas for this one and am open. We can either redo everything and add in more or we can go after The Fall?

-Sherlock:
Sherlock X John
Sherlock X OC
John X OC
Sherlock and John, or Sherlock and OC, get kidnapped. They awake, locked in a classroom and have to figure out how to get out. Basically, Escape A Room type thing, but with multiple rooms to figure out

-Marvel/Thor:*****
(Sorry, no Thorki)
LokiX OC
Loki X Tony
Dr. Strange/Loki
Loki/OC (Specific plot for this)
Bucky/Steve
Bucky/OC
1.Thanos didn't attack the Aesir, they made it to Midgard just fine. SHEILD finds a place for the remaining Aesir and Loki and forced to work with The Avengers as punishment for his crimes (Can be Loki/OC, Loki/Tony, Loki/Strange)
2. Set on Asgard, before The Thor and Avenger's movies.
3. Loki and Tony get stuck somewhere and have to work together after a part of the mission goes wrong
4. Loki/Strange. (Can be the same as plot one, but instead of staying with the Avengers, he stays with Strange) Strange is tasked with looking after Loki after he was sent to earth for punishment for his crimes
5. Tony gets fed up with SHIELD using him so he makes a deal with Loki to take them down.
6. A friend of Thor and Loki's from Asgard disappeared when they were younger without a trace, now present day Midgard he shows up out of nowhere asking for help. (I want to set this after Ragnarok but before Infinity War)
7. Bucky/Steve: Something maybe during the war, right after they rescue Bucky, all the Howling Commando's missions and what not?
8. Bucky/Steve
After IW and Endgame(With a lot of things different in both of those movies)
9. Bucky/Steve Right after Civil War, them on the run after Shuri manages to fix the programming in Bucky? Them on the run and having to come back to the Avengers for something or other?
10.Anything you can think of as well.

-Star Trek
All of the seasons, but am craving the reboots right now. I'm up to play whoever and pair anyone.
Kirk/Khan (Reboot)
1. Kirk/Khan- Kirk get's stuck with Khan somewhere
2. Kirk/Khan- Khan is awoken to help the Enterprise to atone for what he did
3.The crew come across a ship that has been said to be lost. They go to investigate and find it completely empty besides one person, my OC, in cryo-stasis. They have to figure out what happened.

Evanstan*****
Sebastian/
Chris
1. I honestly don't have a set idea for this, I'm thinking maybe they get to work on a movie together and things get interesting, like, they're not together yet but it happens? Lots of pinning and what not.
2. And anything you can think of as well

Books

Vampire Chronicles
Lestat X Louis
Lestat X OC
Louis X OC

Edger Allen Poe:
As in OC's put into his stories and poems or based on them.
1.A person is killing people using the deaths from Poe's works and two detectives are brought in on the case to solve it.
2. The stories get out and our OC's have to figure out how to get them back in.
3. Our OC's get sucked into the compiation book and have to figure out how to get out.

-Shakespeare
1.A school decides to put on a play, Macbeth, and things start to happen when someone jokingly says the name and doesn't take everything seriously.
2. Maybe take one of the plays and make it set in modern times or out a spin on one of the plays
3. A group of actors filming a Shakespeare play get sent back in time and have to figure out a way back (They could possibly meet Shakespeare?)

Originals

-Space
OC/OC
In the late 2020's crime had been eradicated and all of the forces have been given a choice to live out the rest of their days or go into stasis and be woken up at a later time. The same went with all the criminals of the time as well. Everything went well for a while. In the 4000's one of the criminals escapes and is terrorizing New Earth, the government decides to wake up the best detectives of the time to catch him and bring him back to justice. (Basically the plot of Demolition Man but with some tweaks and stuff. I also really want to play my mad scientist OC so bad! Lol)

-Sci-fi
OC/OC

-Horror
OC/OC
1.A couple or friends inherit a house and decide to renovate it but things start happening and they have to figure out what happened to the past inhabitants
2. An OC moves into a new house across the country and she soon finds that the people are afraid of them and the house and they don't know why so they start asking questions.

-Mystery
OC/OC

-Vampires
OC/OC
2 vampires are on the run from something that had happened in their past. They thought that they had gotten away from it but it catches up to them and they have to try and figure out how to rectify everything.

-Detective/Serial Killer/Criminal
The Detective's been on the case for 3 years and Detective is always one step behind. Something happens to both of them and they have to work together, eventually, to figure save both their lives.

Anime

-BNHA/MHA
Present Mic/Eraserhead
Present Mic/OC
Eraserhead/OC

Bands/Music
1. An OC band gets a chance to tour with one of the above-mentioned bands and shenanigans ensue.
2. The band gets kidnapped by a crazy stalker and is made to try and get out with their lives.
3. A couple of the members from each band(or same band) decides to stay in a haunted house for a week for charity.

1.Basically the same but instead of touring with their favorite band they have to tour with a rival band.
2. Same but with an OC band
3. Same but with a couple OC bands(either one band or the two rival bands)

-Radiohead
Thom/ Jonny

-Dir En Grey
Die/Kyo
Die/Shinya
Toshiya/Kyo
Toshiya/Die

-The Gazette*******
Aoi/Uruha
Ruki/Reita

Metallica-Welcome Home(Sanitorium)
Alice Cooper-Hello, Horray
Kiss-Psycho Circus

Last edited:
I'd like to hear more about your Edgar Allen Poe roleplay idea :).
Hey! I don't really have anything for it that's solid. I'm more thinking maybe our OC's get sent into one of the stories or the actual compilation book of all his stories and poems and they have to like, figure a way out? Or the stories somehow get out and they have to put them back. That's really all I had for that. Or we could mash a couple of the stories together and have our OC's go through them....Oh!! They could be detectives and like, someone's using all of Poe's stories to commit crimes?...Wow, sorry, I had more with that then I thought. Haha.

I'd be down for some FrostIron. I like plots 5 and 2.
Ohh!! Yes please! I don't know how we would do FrostIron with two, but I'm sure we could figure something out and five's pretty straight forward, haha. Did you want to PM me and we can plot more?

Hey! I'm interested in your first Marvel plot! I could play the OC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back