• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SuperSquids

Okay so I have been getting back into the Steven Universe fandom lately and I have been craving a rp about it like crazy ever since I rediscovered a silly old gem oc of mine.

For this rp I am mostly looking for something Oc x Oc, this can be either Gem x human (in which case my oc would be the gem), or Gem x Gem. But as far as canon characters go I would also be okay rping against Peridot or Bismuth! Also I don't do doubles at all sorry, I find it easier to just focus on one thing at a time. And I don't rp as any canon character either (unless its a background character or something haha)

As far as the Oc x Oc stuff goes I am not that pressed on like the gender of gems at all, but mine goes by specifically they / them (yeah I know canonically gems tend to go by she / her but eh I prefer it that way). I can do any gender pairing for this.

For this rp I would love to do something romantic oriented (though it's not a requirement at all), but I only do romance if you are 18+ ( I am 21 myself!). I also love darker themes and a good amount of angst.
Also some important tidbits, as far as post length and all that stuff goes I tend to write between 2 or 5 paragraphs and I write in third person! I am not looking for one-liners or people who rp in that ** style (if you know what I mean)

Currently I don't really have any plots in mind we could do, but I am sure we can brainstorm something, if you are interested just send me a pm and we can get things started!

I’m interested! I’ve always wanted to do a SU rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back