• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
Hi there! The name's Kuro. I'm a high school student currently going through some stuff and I could really use a roleplay to distract me, a friend to talk to, or both. It's been a while since I've done a roleplay on RPN, but I'm hoping this can be my gateway back into it.

I am looking for short-term partners only to roleplay fandom AUs. These will include OCs. I prefer canon x OC ships, and ask that you play my love interest as I will play yours in exchange. Doubling is a must.
Romance is a must and will be one of the main focuses of the rp. LGBTQ+ friendly!
I will rp with any age and skill level, though please put effort into your responses. It doesn't have to be a lot, just enough to build off of and write a decent reply to. I'm semi-literate and average two short paragraphs per response. If English isn't your first language or your grammar isn't perfect, I don't mind.
I won't ghost you, so please don't ghost me. If I need a break I'll tell you.
OOC communication is a must, side chatter is appreciated too.
Let's have fun together!

Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Fandoms!

Soul Eater ***CRAVING!***
She-ra and the princesses of power ***

Puella Magi Madoka Magica **
No Game No Life *
Splatoon *​

I always do my best to maintain consistent activity, but due to personal matters there may be times where my replies slow down a bit or I have to take a break. I also struggle with keeping interest and motivation, so I am looking for short-term writing partners only. Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back